hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Bug report (i think):
During the Halloween party, when talking to Reina on the dancefloor, the code for flirting with her is unreachable
Code:
label wmp_ch4_reina:
there is a jump to wmp_ch4_reinacont directly before the flirt menu
Code:
        jump wmp_ch4_reinacont
        menu:
            "Hmmm (Flirty)":
                $ LPreina += 1
                scene ch4_wmp_reina_11 with Dissolve(0.3)
                pro "All they need is five minutes with you and I'm sure you'd win them over."
which means you can never get to the flirting and always go directly to the menu with costume & photo options. If i'm not mistaken, the jump should happen only after the flirt options...

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
She'll be fine, she was put into hibernation mode or some such, she's just "in" the pod since the alternative is shoving her in a closet or something, it's just storage for lack of a better term.
I'm more curious to know why KK's place doesn't have its own nuclear energy production or something, considering the very Tony Stark-esque setup she's got going with the secret lab and all. I'm also curious to find out if Artemis has been uploaded with every fighting style known to man, assassination techniques, terminator-like strength, and if the intruder (Daniels I think?) is going to survive his encounter since he seems to be trapped in there with her when the place went into lockdown and she's up and about now.
But if the place is in lockdown would the elevator from the lab to the appartment be functional ?

Reactions: mightybored

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
You need to give Dominique the drink and choose the pink potion, then finish the quest with getting ana to replace them and then go back and click on the dorr to "check" on destiny and dominique and you get a scene with them.
Where do you find Ana? I can't see her anywhere on the map :rolleyes:

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
But if the place is in lockdown would the elevator from the lab to the appartment be functional ?

I doubt its legal. That and you can read nuclear signatures. I'm guessing whatever Artemis is running on is the prototype for something like that. Kindra says it can run a city for a few centuries on its own possibly

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Liked it up until the first real lot of navigation/freeroam then just turned it off. No idea what people think this actually adds that is in any way beneficial. Also seems to be using a whole bunch of models that look very similar to quite a few recent games all using the same. GL with the game but not for me
because you can skip it stuff in it. If you want a VN, go play a VN

• Angry
Reactions: lkta
Nov 12, 2020
Would someone be so kind to share the improved Mac link of the newest update? There were errors for MacBooks in the previous links. You will be greatly appreciated, thanks! :)

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Just a follow up observation on what is a really high-talent VN. I do have a minor concern that, with all the great and enduring characters in this VN, how all the paths will get resolved with anything other than a very slow pace. There is a lot of depth/story-density to cover.

View attachment 2105763
I think he plans for 16(?) chapters, so expect similar pacing to Being a DIk, we either take the slow burn route with most girls, or a lot of filler drama.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

Feels bad for all the sacrifices and hard work plus effort digi.B is putting on giving us the Best of the Best Release of 2022 and it was 'shared' almost instantly as it was released:cry:.

However, I hope that the 1000+ (and growing) patrons will be more than adequate to make up for it. And, the joy and sense of fulfillment that digi.B experienced after releasing such masterpiece surely dwarf any discomfort he must have felt knowing that this had happened:). Cheers.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
In case the dev ever reads this, the research variable ch1_studyvi is set incorrectly. which means if you research the company you wont be able to ask the question "Prototype?"

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
What is the meaning of Chapter 4 title? Have tried changing it into Hex, octal, dec but doesnt work.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes