code991

Aug 21, 2021
If you have not played it, I would say that there is a lot of content, they are long chapters, you have a few hours of play. waiting is up to you. About the update, I don't think it will have too much time left to come out, maybe for September or October at the latest
I fully agree.
I was genuinely surprised by the amount of content!

You can start now, you'll have some hours of play.
Thank you both, i will start this.
From the looks of it, its gonna be an awesome game :)

Even the main menu screams quality

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Thank you both, i will start this.
From the looks of it, its gonna be an awesome game :)

Even the main menu screams quality
There's not a lot of sex scenes, but they mean something. And the story... characters deal with some personal issues, some are heavier than others, it won't make you cry like Acting Lessons/Leap of Faith, but it may put you in introspection mode, it did for me, the MC went through something I still deal with today.

You'll like it, I'm sure. :)

code991

Aug 21, 2021
There's not a lot of sex scenes, but they mean something. And the story... characters deal with some personal issues, some are heavier than others, it won't make you cry like Acting Lessons/Leap of Faith, but it may put you in introspection mode, it did for me, the MC went through something I still deal with today.

You'll like it, I'm sure. :)
Since you mentioned Acting lessons and Leap of Faith (both of which i liked, especially Leap of Faith ... i cried in that one having had a friend who went through something like that), im sure ill like this one as well :)

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Since you mentioned Acting lessons and Leap of Faith (both of which i liked, especially Leap of Faith ... i cried in that one having had a friend who went through something like that), im sure ill like this one as well :)
It's not as heavy, but definitely food for thoughts.

And I failed to mention, while there's heavy stuff, other times it's funny as hell.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hey, i was just about to download this but then noticed the version number ... how much content is there as of this update?

Also, any indication as to when next version is gonna drop? I noticed its been on 3.2 for a while now i think

In other words, i want to know if its worth to start this or wait for more updates
The next release v0.4/Chapter 4 is the conclusion for the first part of the game/story or Book 1 per se. It shall be release within the next 4 weeks or so (as bubaldo mentioned). It is entirely up to you if you want to play now or wait. Content wise, v0.3.2 already has a lot to offer.

The next release will also has some minor changes to earlier content i.e. the content you can access as for v0.3.2 but the major changes will be music. All music will be changed because of licensing issue and a minor setback is that the Music Player will not be available in the next release (or it will be icluded if digi.B finds a way to port/fix the Music Player).

So, if you want to keep a nostalgic earlier version then you should probably download v0.3.2 as well.

Personally, I will wait for Chapter 4 because I believe Chapter 4 will end on a much happier positive note, as compared to Chapter 3 (which I still has not played until today :ROFLMAO::p).

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Well all i can say after playing for a bit is that this is not what i expected

Im actually laughing my ass of right now hahah

I assumed this would be a way more heavier game than it is right now (not that it wont be in the future, idk). I know it has the humor tag but still.

Im having a blast right now, glad i started this haha

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey i forgot to ask this in my last post but ... do we get SOME sort of revenge or at least the beginning of one when it comes to Cassandra in the current version? I hate her and im all for revenge story type of games ...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey i forgot to ask this in my last post but ... do we get SOME sort of revenge or at least the beginning of one when it comes to Cassandra in the current version? I hate her and im all for revenge story type of games ...
It ends quite the contrary actually........

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Waiting on revenge to cook ... for some updates that is, go play a game
where your woman comes home to appologise and explain her ordeal
of sleeping around and skipping quite a lot of tyhe family life you wanted:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It ends quite the contrary actually........

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
:p That's why I haven't played Chapter 3, because I knew some bad stuff happened, and in order to avoid any 'depression' I wait for the what I believe to be mostly happier positive end note of Chapter 4/Book One:WeSmart::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

code991

Aug 21, 2021
:p That's why I haven't played Chapter 3, because I knew some bad stuff happened, and in order to avoid any 'depression' I wait for the what I believe to be mostly happier positive end note of Chapter 4/Book One:WeSmart::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh boy.

Im starting to be very invested into this game ... i think i might wait for ch4 as well

Dont want to end this with a "bad note" ...

I think ill play until the beginning of chapter 3 and then stop or something like that ....

Anyway, so far, this thing is fkn awesome, i dont even care about lewd scenes anymore, i just wanna know what happens next :)

Reactions: Dr.Meep69

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Oh boy.

Im starting to be very invested into this game ... i think i might wait for ch4 as well

I think ill play until the beginning of chapter 3 and then stop or something like that ....

Anyway, so far, this thing is fkn awesome, i dont even care about lewd scenes anymore, i just wanna know what happens next :)
You've already fallen into the trap, I doubt you can stop playing it. It's also not as sad an ending as Lof. With chapter 4 just around the corner, I don't think it's going to be that much of a drama to play it to the end. Another thing would be to have to wait 5 or 6 months

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh boy.

Yeah, I may have overplayed the whole bad ending part for dramatic effect :) It ends with a Cassandra cliff hanger but it's just a phone call for now

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Everyone around here sure turned up a cry baby just like MC in the start of the game.
We got a team of hotties devoted to being our rebound soul crushes for this year.
Get lost in the babes y”all!!!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
devlog082922.jpg

Good morning, everyone!

A nice push in progress this week. I got through the main scene of the party. What remains in terms of this last sequence is visiting the various INK girls/Kindra as you enjoy the party. This segment is completely optional and has no impact to the story other than just interacting with the girls, collecting bonus renders, etc. Like roaming around in Kindra's loft during the first chapter, you could end the freeroam immediately and initiate the ending sequence that closes Book 1. I, unfortunately, did have to cut two of the planned interactions which were asking any of the girls to dance. As most saw me discuss on Discord, working with shots that involve the majority of guests in a single shot begins to break DAZ. Be it hitting the memory threshold or DAZ functionality in general. One of the main issues was the posing tools just stops working and I have to delete the character and import them back. Then there's loading the scene for each girl for me to pose them. Generally my scenes take about 1-2 minutes to open maybe 3. But the dancefloor that has most the guests takes me about 10-15 minutes to open and work with. So, unfortunately, I have to cut that one activity (also MC's solo dance).

This has been a big learning experience for me though. Because I have big scenes planned for future chapters. Scenes that involve large crowds, city streets, etc. DAZ lacks the ability to have LODs, which really does suck...to put bluntly. Which is why I hope to learn enough of Blender to move to that platform without seeing much change in model textures.

Anyways, enough of that. That whole story related sequence is done. All that remains is freeroam part of the party and the end shot which is a few shots and an animation. Great thing is I plan to move the camera away from the dancefloor when working on these shots so I can work faster on these scenes. After I complete these remaining shots, I need to do the touchup work on the renders, and insert them into the code. Work on any UI assets that need to be updated and build the BETA build. I have a few other things to work on, but I intend to work on those items while the testers test the game. This should help move things along faster.

Thank you all for being so patient with the update. I don't want anyone to think I've ignored this update, in particular, taking longer than usual. I think about it every day. After releasing CH4, I will need to start working on the code and getting the Steam version setup and sent to Valve for review. So I'm considering making CH5 a smaller update, how small I'm unsure. But the idea is me doing that so I can get the normal release schedule back on track. Also, post CH4 release, maybe 2 weeks after the release, I'd like to host a live Q&A on Discord. You can ask your questions like what took this update so long. Questions regarding CH4, or Book 1. What's next in terms of Book 2, etc.

Thank you all and have yourselves a great week!

- digi.B

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes