Exotic77

May 14, 2020
The 4.2 patch has reduced the text size to a level that I find uncomfortable. The patch has overwritten my files so that I can't return to 4.1a and it is no longer available to download. What option do I have to adjust the text size?

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Can any kind soul show the 0.4.2 dataleak that was added, because no matter how I do the scene with June I cannot get it. Thanks:)

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting _Artemis v0.4.2 to Android using the MinQ compressed version + scrappy's multi-mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Last edited:

browse_man

Jan 2, 2019
Really minor but I gotta say, I fucking love the attention to detail at the end of part 4.

When you make the decision on how to hype up the crowd, DJ Kink's name in the dialogue changes back to Kindra when she whispers to you but remains the same if you went with the other choice. It's so fucking satisfying.

Also, Zelda best girl so I had to go with that other choice :giggle:

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

Happy Monday everyone!

Last week was a nice balance of rendering and coding. Something that always wears me out is the mind numbing tasking of reviewing the 4000+ renders, fixing minor clippings, and treating the images. So, I'm trying to get a head start on that process now. This way it's not only easier to manage, but also doesn't take up a whole lot of time during the prep for beta stage. Nice to see things coming together though. I can't say how big this chapter will be, the number of renders isn't really the goal for me. I just pump out what the script demands. Chapter 4 was about 4,980-something renders and I could have easily tried to squeeze out 20 meaningless renders just to say I did 5k renders, but I didn't. That said, I haven't really been keeping track of renders done to date. Just in case anyone wondered why I haven't been posting render numbers (I just realized it myself this week. Apologies for that.).

This week is Steam release week, set to be released on Friday at 9PM Pacific Time. I honestly have not been keeping up on other games and sadly haven't really been playing many in a long while. I say that because close friends reminded me that Star Wars Survivor releases this Friday as well...so...whoops? I considered pushing the Steam release back another week, but for many reasons I'm just going to stick to my guns and keep the date. We'll see how it goes.

That said, I only have two major things left on my plate with Steam which are the two chapters of music I still need to change. I stayed focus on CH5 development last week and told myself I'll complete the track flushing this week. So between today and tomorrow, I'll be swapping out the remaining Artlist/Epidemic tracks with the placeholder tracks. Part of my Steam wishlist, should things go well there, is to hire the composer to re-do all four chapters of Artemis as well as compose chapter 5 and future chapters. So, while the old songs will hold a special, nostalgic place in my heart. I look forward to finally having music that really places the cherry on top and compliments the melodic atmosphere for Artemis, especially for very key scenes like MC vs Cassie coding scene, other montages and hopefully some really nice themes for key characters. Come Wednesday, I plan to do final run of testing before submitting the final build to Steam. After this is done, rest of the week will be business as usual as I continue and shift all my focus back to CH5. It's a stressful week but I will be real happy to finally mark Steam off my plate and just focus on CH5 from here on.

Anyways, it's back to the grind. I feel like I'm forgetting something to mention, but I do want to thank everyone for their patience.

I do plan on getting keys for long time supporters and supporters for specific tiers. So, if you planned on purchasing on Steam. Please hold off on that as I will be grabbing some keys for you guys. Just need time to figure out how I'll go about that.

Again, thank you all, past and present, for your support. Be safe out there and have a great week everyone.

-digi.B

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes