UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
why if i use the mod is not MC displayed?
Uh, could you be more specific? What are you trying to get displayed exactly?

The mod, if installed properly, will highlight the "correct" conversation options in green with any relevant data displayed (+ Katy, etc) and if you're using scrappy's mod it'll also highlight clickable objects in blue, including the data leak cards (but they're still damn hard to see).

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
Yes, it's an issue (though I suspect that this is a game issue, not a mod issue), but it's one I fixed already. Apply the fix in the post below, and you should be good to go.
REGARDING THE NAME ISSUES
Okay, this took me a good hour to figure out, but I managed to find the issues which were causing the problems with inputing the MC's name and the name appearing above the text boxes.
So, essentially, there were a few coding issues in the script.rpy file. Two lines around the name-input-area were missing, and the MC was mislabeled in the abbreviations which should indicate the name appearing above the text boxes (not sure how these are actually called).
What I did was add the two lines of code and fix the abbreviations for ALMOST the entire file. I purposefully did not change it for the prologue scene right up until you get to input your name, because otherwise, it would've shown the default name digi set, which I felt was a tad weird).
I've attached the fixed script file below. What you should do with it is place it in the folder called '_mainrenpy'. You'll find it in the 'code'-folder, which in turn is located in the 'game'-folder.

BUNNY xoxox

May 25, 2020
The only bad thing about this game is that i finished it. This game is just something else its on a whole new level from any other game ive seen so far so much content for just 0.3 i just got around to playing it took me two days to finish i took my sweet time with it and im actually sad it's over but what a cliffhanger i hope the next update wont take too long i know a game of this caliber with scenes and animation like that take time to make and considering how long and how much content is in a single chapter but heres to hoping i guess.
PS : Kindra aka dj kink is the cutest and most beautiful character, then there is June and Carol the therapist they HOT as hell, then everyone else after that on the same level but all the characters are beautiful and well built.

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Not scrappy here, but I think I might have a fix for the naming issue you're having. Not sure what you mean by the second point, though.
Hi, that's actually not the fix it's the update, my point was there's been an update and Scrappy's mod, counters that as it uses the non updated script.

Motsaw

Oct 7, 2021
What is fixed in 0.3.1?
Fixes the variable during Reina's date.
⦁ ch3_reinaflirted variable was not properly registered if you're choosing to flirt with Reina.
Fixes relationship points for Kindra, Katy and Paige.
The bug introduced in Chapter 3 resets the relationship points for the girls mentioned.
⦁ If you lost against Kindra during the drag race, the bug occurs when you're cooking dinner and she's recording you. If you beat her and she's cooking. You weren't affected by the bug.
⦁ For Paige, it occurs if you've participated in the basketball minigame. If you toggled minigames off, this bug did not affect you. ⦁ For Katy, you only lose out on two points. Nothing resets. This occurs in Chapter 2 if you declined sex.
Fixes name creation in Chapter 1 (New playthroughs only affected as of CH3).
When creating your name, the actions will jump around and sometimes either skip your first or last name and use the default name. This has been resolved.
Made adjustments to the gun range minigame.
⦁ Extra rounds were added so you can afford to miss a few shots and still have a chance to beat Naomi.
⦁ When you miss a shot as a result of the timer timing out. MC will now comment that he missed the target.
⦁ I extended the timer by 1 second.
Fixes the issue triggering the quickie with Katy if you had sex with her in CH2.
⦁ If you chose "Creampie" when finishing, you're unaffected. But if you pulled out, the variable doesn't register that you had sex with her in CH2. This has been resolved.
⦁ The fix adds the variable in CH2. But also adds additional conditions so you can see the scene in CH3, whether or not you creampied. So you don't have to backtrack to CH2, just to the point where MC enters the sorority to meet Naomi. Extends the bars for the choices.
⦁ The choice text when presented with choosing an action no longer extends beyond the button. The text should now fit within the boxes.
Various spelling errors

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
⦁ Extra rounds were added so you can afford to miss a few shots and still have a chance to beat Naomi.
⦁ When you miss a shot as a result of the timer timing out. MC will now comment that he missed the target.
Thank you. I generally don't play minigames, but wasn't otherwise offered the option to win if the game was skipped (an oversight in my opinion). Not knowing my score, hits or misses, made it very difficult to determine WHY I lost. After several attempts I've managed to get the "so close" outcome, using what appeared to be exactly the same cursor placement. I have yet to win nor to know how many points are needed for the so close result.

I would suggest you add a running total, shot by shot, so that the player can determine what cursor placement results in a hit, and/or put a splash mark were the shot landed. It's clear from my results that my cursor placement is not exactly where it's required, even though on the initial "free" shot the comment claims I hit exactly where I expected.

Jul 17, 2020
i hope we get more with Kindra, i was kinda disappointed with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. can't we just bang already! my MC been man-whoring around with everyone else but they just feel like side-chicks to me Kindra is my best girl just like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Fixes the variable during Reina's date.
⦁ ch3_reinaflirted variable was not properly registered if you're choosing to flirt with Reina.
Fixes relationship points for Kindra, Katy and Paige.
The bug introduced in Chapter 3 resets the relationship points for the girls mentioned.
⦁ If you lost against Kindra during the drag race, the bug occurs when you're cooking dinner and she's recording you. If you beat her and she's cooking. You weren't affected by the bug.
⦁ For Paige, it occurs if you've participated in the basketball minigame. If you toggled minigames off, this bug did not affect you. ⦁ For Katy, you only lose out on two points. Nothing resets. This occurs in Chapter 2 if you declined sex.
Fixes name creation in Chapter 1 (New playthroughs only affected as of CH3).
When creating your name, the actions will jump around and sometimes either skip your first or last name and use the default name. This has been resolved.
Fixes the issue triggering the quickie with Katy if you had sex with her in CH2.
⦁ If you chose "Creampie" when finishing, you're unaffected. But if you pulled out, the variable doesn't register that you had sex with her in CH2. This has been resolved.
⦁ The fix adds the variable in CH2. But also adds additional conditions so you can see the scene in CH3, whether or not you creampied. So you don't have to backtrack to CH2, just to the point where MC enters the sorority to meet Naomi. Extends the bars for the choices.
⦁ The choice text when presented with choosing an action no longer extends beyond the button. The text should now fit within the boxes.
Various spelling errors
Thanks. Hope it gets added here eventually.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

seif19

Dec 3, 2020
You can dl the PC version, extract the game folder and merge it with the game folder of the Mac version and it will be updated.
To do that right click of the mouse on the icon game and follow the path Show PackageContents/Contents/Resources/Autorun and drag the PC game folder there while holding the alt key, release and click merge where the window appear.
you are my goat. THANK YOU

Nov 9, 2019
Apparently you can get a sexy photo of Kendra after the 10k with June, but according to the walktrought you only get it if you peeked on her on the shower, got the right dildo and had 15 points with her. Well I got all of that but still didnt got the photo, I was able to get the one with Kendra and June but no the one with Kendra alone. I also won the race against her so I think im not affected by the points reset bug. Any help?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Apparently you can get a sexy photo of Kendra after the 10k with June, but according to the walktrought you only get it if you peeked on her on the shower, got the right dildo and had 15 points with her. Well I got all of that but still didnt got the photo, I was able to get the one with Kendra and June but no the one with Kendra alone. I also won the race against her so I think im not affected by the points reset bug. Any help?
From what I can see, there's no only Kindra selfie ; only the one with her and June....alas

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes