Dec 29, 2018
The blowjob competition does not fit the rest of the game.

There's no good reason for the main character to be dragged into it by June, and two very good reasons not to involve him. The first is mentioned by her, which is that she's afraid that it could harm his chances of getting a job (which he desperately needs). The second reason, is that he has massive trust and intimacy issues that June knows about since they met in a recovery program for domestic abuse victims. It's ridiculous for her to ask this of him. Can you imagine the main character calling up June and asking her to help him get a job by letting his interviewer eat her pussy out for a few minutes?

Making things worse is that fact that its for such a stupid reason. They don't want to allow the dean's daughter to rejoin their sorority after being kicked out. So they stage a blowjob competition, which is a terrible idea because they will have no way of proving that the girl lost. She could just lie about it and tell her mom they wouldn't let her back in, and what would Reina do? Show the dean a video of them coercing her daughter into blowing a dude? I'm sure that will go over well and totally not get them all in way more trouble than just not letting the daughter join again.

On top of all that, we have the fact that the women involved have established careers, so they don't seem like sorority sisters still in college. It would make more sense for them to have all graduated from the same sorority and have stayed good friends who became colleges and rent a place out together to keep in touch or whatever.

The rest of the game is quite good, and I enjoyed most of it. Kindra is a bit too much of a Mary Sue, but it's not a huge problem. I expect that she'll start to seem a little less perfect as she takes on too much and becomes overwhelmed. She's my favourite so far, and while I do like the way that their relationship is developing, it's a bit odd how slow they are taking it considering how the game began. It was especially noticeable since I played it for the first time recently, so I didn't have to wait between updates to see the main character go from eagerly whoring himself out in the first chapter, to being unsure if he should let a girl kiss him in the third.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I've scanned through several pages, but have found no answers. I'm at the "who would I want to wake up with" section and have a nice list of Reina through Zelda. I appear to have no way to advance... I AM running the mod which may be the issue... Anyone have any hints? I assume "advance" is just below Zelda and I can't get to it in windowed or full screen mode.....

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Speaking of Cassie, she's but all indications, meant to be a major love interest for the MC, and presumably there's going to a massive redemption arc for her but geez, that's going be a Herculean task for digi to redeem her from what's already been write. Everyone despises her to the bone. I'm really interesting in Cassie's character though, because I really want to see this character arc to succeed from a narrative perspective, assuming that's what is going to happen. I just really really hope it's not a copout of "she was being abused, blackmailed and/or controlled by someone" or something similar.
As far as Cassie goes, I'm a big fan of forgiveness, so I'm intrigued at the thought of her having a redemption arc. But I agree that it can't be as simple as 'she had a tragic backstory.' Her actions are clearly deliberate, and more importantly she consistently doubles down whenever trouble arises. It's clear she knows these actions have consequences for others, she just doesn't care. A broken childhood or the like might explain why she is that way, but it does nothing to change the fact that she IS that way. That's what would need to change, which would be a major undertaking for a side character. The arc needs to be long enough and thorough enough to convey that Cassie really has become a different person. Given that the process has yet to begin, Artemis had better be a very long game.

More importantly, Cassandra's atonement has to be something that can happen without romancing her. It has to be something that Cassie does on her own, purely to stop being a terrible person. If the MC/player decides to help her, or even finds that transformation attractive, fair enough. But Cassie has to complete her arc even if the MC remains unmoved - or flat out rejects the new version! That's the only way to show that Cassie is sincere about her penance. Portraying her redemption as the all-conquering power of the MC's True Love(tm) would fall extremely flat, IMHO, and probably wind up cheapening his relationships with the other LIs to boot.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
My list would be:
  1. Zelda - She's just too damn cute
  2. June - She might even be #1 if it weren't clear she and the MC are worried about sex ruining their friendship
  3. Reina - I like the way she struggles to balance her wild and carefree side with being a responsible adult
  4. Paige - She's fun and sincere; I'm not sure if it would work, but it seems possible
The other girls are quite likeable (Cassie aside, obviously), but none of them interest me as romance options.
My man. I don't have a 4th yet but that is my list as of now.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I've scanned through several pages, but have found no answers. I'm at the "who would I want to wake up with" section and have a nice list of Reina through Zelda. I appear to have no way to advance... I AM running the mod which may be the issue... Anyone have any hints? I assume "advance" is just below Zelda and I can't get to it in windowed or full screen mode.....
Yeah, you should have "Nevermind..." as an option under Zelda.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure what to tell you if it isn't there. I've tried both with and without the mod and it's always there. Have you tried going through the entire list?

Also, interestingly, Paige has an animated humping scene in there, the rest of them aren't.

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
As far as Cassie goes, I'm a big fan of forgiveness, so I'm intrigued at the thought of her having a redemption arc. But I agree that it can't be as simple as 'she had a tragic backstory.' Her actions are clearly deliberate, and more importantly she consistently doubles down whenever trouble arises. It's clear she knows these actions have consequences for others, she just doesn't care. A broken childhood or the like might explain why she is that way, but it does nothing to change the fact that she IS that way. That's what would need to change, which would be a major undertaking for a side character. The arc needs to be long enough and thorough enough to convey that Cassie really has become a different person. Given that the process has yet to begin, Artemis had better be a very long game.

More importantly, Cassandra's atonement has to be something that can happen without romancing her. It has to be something that Cassie does on her own, purely to stop being a terrible person. If the MC/player decides to help her, or even finds that transformation attractive, fair enough. But Cassie has to complete her arc even if the MC remains unmoved - or flat out rejects the new version! That's the only way to show that Cassie is sincere about her penance. Portraying her redemption as the all-conquering power of the MC's True Love(tm) would fall extremely flat, IMHO, and probably wind up cheapening his relationships with the other LIs to boot.
Especially since MC being in love with Cassie is what started all of this in the first place. His love can't be the cure when it's already shown to be ineffective against her.

Reactions: 1337Bob

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
More Kindra for an update is always good, personally don't care about June. Mainly because of that whole Sorority bullshit she forced us into, all the girls there offer literally nothing to the story so far beside sex scenes.

Reactions: despot444

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
So you're saying that anyone that doesn't agree with you is "white knighting" (god that is a stupid expression)and are idiots?
I think that's the way it works in their minds. Just like calling everyone who doesn't agree with them snowflakes/betas/cucks/simps.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
June is being courted every day of every week by hook up wanting bad guys.
They just strutt around throwing money at her like she is a cheap whore.
That is the flip of the coin for girls in this world: wildly popular with the wrong crowd.
Cut her some slack, will ya?
More Kindra for an update is always good, personally don't care about June. Mainly because of that whole Sorority bullshit she forced us into, all the girls there offer literally nothing to the story so far beside sex scenes.
Kindra is also strong headed into the kinks and the likes she nurses in her heart.
MC is just another hurting individual they can both throw a bone at every now and again.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

z815

Sep 8, 2021
:By the way, do you know this elevator is actually space elevator?
: You must be kidding
: Let me show you
:Oh, cool space station. And what this?
:It's interstellar spaceship I made. but when I was working on warp drive I made cure for cancer.
: Cool
: This because I'm so smart.
: I see.
: I also have quadrilion of money and I'm queen of England. Because My mom is very smart
: This is not how it works
: Whatever
: But how no one know where one such wealthy family live, June has no problem finding this address.
: Oh, whole town is my property, and it is actually hologram my dad made.
: This is not what hologram means
: He was military contractor, and very of smart you know. So sad he died. Let's pillow fight.

Last edited:

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
digi.B , shouldn't this logic

1643397222757.png
be this (& maybe not indented? not considering the replay part)

1643397304133.png
because the current logic persistent.ch1_katypg_complete will never be true

Last edited:
Reactions: Roido
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes