Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is going nuts in there .. all the teasing while kin kin is doing herself on that dildo.
Got a feeling juju is into playing with MC and they can throbb their love right through artemis into koko.

rigman

May 19, 2021
Updated for v0.3.0
I've made a multi-mod for this game
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)
Off topic but how to cheat Zelda to select both options? I believe its long past her switch :/

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Just finally got finished playing the latest update and my thoughts are as such.

First the "bad": Quite a number of typos that need to be fixed. Not to mention, holy fucking christ, the lag and usage of the game was even more prior to chapter three. Was lag city for me and I damn near had to hard quit a number of times thanks to the severe lag. Would suggest a non-animated main screen, just as an option, among other possible fixes.

Now for the good: Definitely a sweet rollercoaster of emotions, definitely heartfelt and wholesome as hell in regards to both MC and June. Loved June and Kindra's dynamic, full expect and foresee a threesome there. I do love Naomi's "newest" look as it certainly fits her far better, but for fuck sake just pick one already Dev. There is so much inconsistency, (provided plans for reworkings later on), in regards to her and some of the other characters.

But overall, very much enjoyed and looking forward to a slightly cleaned up Chapter 4.

Dactess

Sep 9, 2021
More Kindra for an update is always good, personally don't care about June. Mainly because of that whole Sorority bullshit she forced us into, all the girls there offer literally nothing to the story so far beside sex scenes.
Since you don't interact as much with June at the sorority, I think her character could end up having a nice developed arc like Kindra's. Point being I agree with you. I like Katy but that's if I have the MC go on a date but just kisses her goodnight. I guess I just feel that once the characters in the sorority get fleshed out as much as Kindra, they could be likeable

I thought Naomi's small arc was nice, as was Reina

I am liking the slow burn. As weird as it might be, I don't read this for the sex, I like the idea of slowly learning more about the characters and not being locked out of things early on cause you have to choose right away with no real info. However, considering this is an Adult VN, I feel the dev feels like those characters need to exist

TLDR; I agree and while some of the characters seemed like just a quick fuck option, I hope the sorority girls get more in-depth characters with strengths and weaknesses too

BUNNY xoxox

May 25, 2020
Just finally got finished playing the latest update and my thoughts are as such.

First the "bad": Quite a number of typos that need to be fixed. Not to mention, holy fucking christ, the lag and usage of the game was even more prior to chapter three. Was lag city for me and I damn near had to hard quit a number of times thanks to the severe lag. Would suggest a non-animated main screen, just as an option, among other possible fixes.

Now for the good: Definitely a sweet rollercoaster of emotions, definitely heartfelt and wholesome as hell in regards to both MC and June. Loved June and Kindra's dynamic, full expect and foresee a threesome there. I do love Naomi's "newest" look as it certainly fits her far better, but for fuck sake just pick one already Dev. There is so much inconsistency, (provided plans for reworkings later on), in regards to her and some of the other characters.

But overall, very much enjoyed and looking forward to a slightly cleaned up Chapter 4.
Any idea when that will be ? Meaning chapter 4, i know it's too early to tell but i just wanna have an idea

Jan 29, 2022
The quality of this game is really impressive. The graphics and animations are really high quality.
I like the story and how the protagonist is slowly evolving. Kindra is an absolute blast! DJ kink...you go girl :LOL:

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
If you've ever been screwed over by someone you love as bad as Vulvamort did, this is the only redemption arc..

View attachment 1621050
Agree! Cassie's career and reputation MUST be destroyed completely. Her career is everything to her. She has to experience the pain she caused to SO MANY others.

It's like the bully who consistently fucks with you until you grow a pair and (like someone above said) get medieval on their ass.

Cassie is a major character so ending her career (for now) won't remove her from the game. I assume she's the one everyone hates and that can provide a lot of flexibility in the story.

I'd like to see Kindra and MC start a new company together post Cassie destruction (50/50), hire June for her skillz as well as Reina and her marketing company.

At the end of chapter 4 have Cassie make her move towards revenge

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
If you've ever been screwed over by someone you love as bad as Vulvamort did, this is the only redemption arc..

View attachment 1621050
To me, that's precisely why a redemption arc for Cassie would be so intriguing. Unlike most such arcs, Cassie has a lot to atone for. She didn't make a regrettable mistake for good reasons, she deliberately did horrible things for the worst possible reasons. She's thoroughly earned her comeuppance, and redeeming her would cheat us of that.

Of course, if redemption were limited to people who were 'worthy' of it, it would be a meaningless concept. Cassie is an evil person, but she can change that if she wants to. It wouldn't undo the terrible things she did, it just means that she accepts she was in the wrong and resolves to do better going forward. She'd probably do what she could to mitigate the consequences of her old actions, but her victims are under no obligation to thank her for that; it is quite literally the least she can do. Seeing Cassie become a better person wouldn't be as viscerally satisfying as rubbing her nose in her crushing defeat, but in the end it is the ultimate indictment of what she once was.

I still say such an arc can only work if Artemis is going to be a very long game, though. This can't be something that the MC brings about by racking up Love Points with her. She doesn't 'earn' a redemption by becoming sympathetic; it's the other way around. This is something Cassie has to do her own because she's come face to face with her own sins and flinched. The MC can participate in the process if we want, but it can't be about him validating his old flame. The focus has to be on Cassie being overwhelmed by genuine remorse for all the people she's hurt.

We're nowhere near that at the moment. Most obviously, Cassie is currently impervious to empathy. That needs to change. Realistically, she would need to face a serious revelation, something that can shake her to her very core. It will take a lot of time to setup something like that. Once Cassie hits rock bottom, it will take more time for her to recognize the possibility of change (this is where the MC can get involved, if we're so inclined). It will take even more time for her to commit to the new path and alter her ways, and then still more time to show the final result.

That's a hell of a lot of time and effort to spend on a side character, especially when most of us will be eager to skip the arc entirely and tear her down as far as we can. I'm not sure if it's realistically possible, but I can't help but respect the ambition if that is the goal. If, however, Cassie would only have time for a short, trite redemption arc, then it's better to leave her an unrepentant villain and let us revel in taking her down once and for all.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
To me, that's precisely why a redemption arc for Cassie would be so intriguing. Unlike most such arcs, Cassie has a lot to atone for. She didn't make a regrettable mistake for good reasons, she deliberately did horrible things for the worst possible reasons. She's thoroughly earned her comeuppance, and redeeming her would cheat us of that.

Of course, if redemption were limited to people who were 'worthy' of it, it would be a meaningless concept. Cassie is an evil person, but she can change that if she wants to. It wouldn't undo the terrible things she did, it just means that she accepts she was in the wrong and resolves to do better going forward. She'd probably do what she could to mitigate the consequences of her old actions, but her victims are under no obligation to thank her for that; it is quite literally the least she can do. Seeing Cassie become a better person wouldn't be as viscerally satisfying as rubbing her nose in her crushing defeat, but in the end it is the ultimate indictment of what she once was.

I still say such an arc can only work if Artemis is going to be a very long game, though. This can't be something that the MC brings about by racking up Love Points with her. She doesn't 'earn' a redemption by becoming sympathetic; it's the other way around. This is something Cassie has to do her own because she's come face to face with her own sins and flinched. The MC can participate in the process if we want, but it can't be about him validating his old flame. The focus has to be on Cassie being overwhelmed by genuine remorse for all the people she's hurt.

We're nowhere near that at the moment. Most obviously, Cassie is currently impervious to empathy. That needs to change. Realistically, she would need to face a serious revelation, something that can shake her to her very core. It will take a lot of time to setup something like that. Once Cassie hits rock bottom, it will take more time for her to recognize the possibility of change (this is where the MC can get involved, if we're so inclined). It will take even more time for her to commit to the new path and alter her ways, and then still more time to show the final result.

That's a hell of a lot of time and effort to spend on a side character, especially when most of us will be eager to skip the arc entirely and tear her down as far as we can. I'm not sure if it's realistically possible, but I can't help but respect the ambition if that is the goal. If, however, Cassie would only have time for a short, trite redemption arc, then it's better to leave her an unrepentant villain and let us revel in taking her down once and for all.
So... to translate... Hate Sex Anal fun? Got it. I'm down.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We can all wish to see and devs to create this all out full ending with all the babes having fun.
That is a huge scene and keeping hype up for this one ending is not far fetched.
A ”send off” of sorts from the frat babes could be so throbbingly fantastic.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kink is kinky .. like .. over the top + gonna do me and blue ball MC to no end kind a.
So .. a before wedding party where kink takes us from room to room
to see all frat babes and us getting hot and throbbing into them while kink
handles her business with those huge toys she adores is by no means that off

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes