"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Artemis [v0.3.2] [digi.B] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 7,25 GB / 2,03 GB - _ARTEMIS-0.3.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 7,23 GB / 2,00 GB - _ARTEMIS-0.3.2-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd.: 3,85 GB / 815 MB - _ARTEMIS-0.3.2-upd-crunched.7z

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): -

Update Instructions
Copy/extract the content of the archive into the "game" subfolder and overwrite when asked.

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Updated for v0.3.1
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Pls update mod for v0.3.2 , thanks

Reactions: Punto

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
Finally had the chance to play the game and I would like to thank the dev for coming up with a story with great LIs, humor, and of course, Koko!

All I want to see is MC/Kindra/June/Koko in one house and I don't even care if they're in a relationship or just friends. They deserve to be happy together. Also, V is gonna play a big role in the whole Artemis ordeal, so she can pop in once in a while.

Of course, I won't end my reply without the echoed sentiment: Fuck you Vulvamort

XenonHub

Jan 28, 2019
Updated for v0.3.1
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Could you please update your mod to 0.3.2? :)

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Despite the occasional Schwarzenegger lookalike feel it is refreshing to witness an MC that knows how to behave when ladies are present. He'll not jump at the first chance of doing naughty. A true gentleman indeed. Shedding a tear here or there and showing a bit of emotion builds up to doing the deed but at a later stage. Respect!
The womenfolk!!!!! Alas! Some of the most handsome ever produced in a VN!

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Good mornin'!

Busy week working on a few assets and getting them ready for scenes. With Kindra and MC getting ready to dive into the next stage of their lives, we'll start seeing a bump in tech being introduced. One of the things I worked on this week was working on the Kapuletti's private jet. I wanted something more than just a standard jet and this one I saw was perfect. I just didn't like the weird legs this came with. So, I re-worked the model and patched up the body where I tore out those legs.

before

after

Same goes for the classroom seen in last week's preview. Wanted something more than a traditional classroom setting. The desks I found really fit this Silicon Valley vibe I'm wanting the fictional city to give off. Nothing terribly fancy about the classroom, but really enjoyed how the set came out.

Next up is the poll. I'm a numbers person and is really cool to see the numbers fluctuate between the girls. Of course, Kindra will be getting the QR render for this chapter. This will be her as herself. And since Zelda had a good chunk of the result (and in the spirit of the 1 year anniversary), she'll have a QR render as well. So keep an eye out for two QR codes in this chapter.

Story renders; I'm at 72 for this week. I have another location I need to convert into a DAZ asset. But this one doesn't seem as involved as the jet or classroom. So I'll be able to focus more on renders this week. Additionally, I'll be posting my responses to the questions this Wednesday. Some of the questions took me on memory lane and I found some old material that I'll be sharing then.

Thank you, everyone, past and present, for making this a great year for Artemis.
Expect more previews this week!

Be well,
digi.B

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I still can't understand the nipple sizes in this game. Flat dish plates everwhere. Most of the female characters have areolas that take up 70% of the boob surface. Originally I thought Cassie was bad, then we saw scenes with June and it somehow got worse. Only Zelda, Naomi and Zoe have any kind of variation from the GIANT area ones.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I still can't understand the nipple sizes in this game. Flat dish plates everwhere. Most of the female characters have areolas that take up 70% of the boob surface. Originally I thought Cassie was bad, then we saw scenes with June and it somehow got worse. Only Zelda, Naomi and Zoe have any kind of variation from the GIANT area ones.
70%? I don't know how you're measuring but that doesn't seem right.

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020

68.7 Percent.png

This is 68.7% areola coverage (close enough to your 70%). Are you saying the girls in Artemis have boobs with this much coverage? When was the last time you changed the batteries in your calculator?

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
This is 68.7% areola coverage (close enough to your 70%). Are you saying the girls in Artemis have boobs with this much coverage? When was the last time you changed the batteries in your calculator?
Or try to wear glasses?
As long as it's <= 100% we are save!

Mr.LaLaLane

Mar 11, 2022
I know some people have been saying they don't want anything to do with Cassandra because of what she did to the MC but I'm really curious to see what her route will be. Based off what we've seen she seems like a huge bitch but maybe the developer has some crazy redemption arc in mind that'll make her the best girl. Maybe he'll go the unreliable narrator route where she isn't actually as bad as the MC says she is. Or maybe her route is just about MC getting revenge.
Guys do they have a discord server?,can I have the invitation?

4.80 star(s) 379 Votes