ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
You really should check it out (I mean to play not necessarily make a mod ;) ), it really is amazingly good.
I would, but the fact that all models seem to have big tits or WAY too many tats is enough to turn me away no matter how good the story is, or how good the renders are, which sucks 'cause I do enjoy sci-fi stories. With the limited time I have to actually 'play' a game, I'm very picky with what I'll even check out.

• Sad
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Updated for v0.3.1
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Please update your mod for v.0.3.2. :)

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I would, but the fact that all models seem to have big tits or WAY too many tats is enough to turn me away no matter how good the story is, or how good the renders are, which sucks 'cause I do enjoy sci-fi stories. With the limited time I have to actually 'play' a game, I'm very picky with what I'll even check out.
I can relate to the BTS thing, don't like the bloated cow udders most devs seem to be going for, even though this one at least doesn't apply them to _every_ model. But I defo can relate to the tats thing... not a fan of those myself, but sadly that's a signature thing of the sorority the MC gets involved with, hence the acronym INK. And that sadly won't change... however, the story sofar for me is enough reason to overlook those... there be almost no VN left to play if too big tits were a reason for me to skip a VN... I don't like it either but that's what it is, I've got time to kill so I endure if the story is good enough or hot enough to turn a blind eye to those overcompensated childhood fantasies

Pelf1996

Jul 21, 2020
There's no use debating personal taste but I really like the bodies on this game, I mean there are some top rated games with really dumb proportions, BADIK being one (still like it tho).

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Happy Monday!

This week was a fun one. I've been searching for a 3D model for a certain character and finally found one I thought was fitting. I got done texturing it and transferred over a rig to it. Fortunately it doesn't require any morphs or expression rigging, so the rigging has been going very well. I put it aside for now, since I haven't got to the scene where I'll be using it yet. But was excited to see it successfully imported and the rigging, so far, going well. I try my best not to spoil things with previews. So, if I decide I want to have it shown. It will be mostly obscured. I also brought in a couple more imported objects to add some diversity to the props shown.

Artemis is an 18+ visual novel. Though I do acknowledge that a handful of readers see that as a bonus to this story-focused VN. So, just like the minigames. I also plan on adding a feature that will allow you to toggle the hardcore content, so it skips those scenes automatically if you prefer it this way. This will only be for hardcore scenes though. Scenes like in CH3 where June and Kindra are hanging out in the restroom will remain. As well as pillow talk scenes, like the scene where MC and June are talking post-sex. I may do the same for the exploring events, though I will have to chew on that one longer before deciding on it.

On the t-shirt front, I found a site that seems to be well received. I also like how they distribution centers in different countries. Which would make it easier for our friends located around the world. This site also does other items like stickers, cups, etc. which would be fun to do if I decide on it. One person is working on a design for me. I'll also be commissioning someone to design DJ Kink in their art style as another design to choose from. The design will be given to you guys as well in the form of a wallpaper if you wish to just have the art.

I'm at 365 story renders now. This week I'll continue to focus on setting up locations and story renders. Expect previews this week!

Be well everyone and have yourselves a great week!

digi.B

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Yeah, It's impossible to please everyone. Personally, for me it doesn't matter if it's tattooed or not, although I find tattooed women very hot. I think the game offers the best of both worlds.
Tatted woman can be hot, just so long as it’s not overdone.

Reactions: Tkoyama

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
When they reach their 60's and beyond, just about all of it is overdone. ;)
Thank heavens we won't ever see that happen...
sadly I'll also have to ditch at this point... due to the mod never getting updated and other issues I've now had to restart from scratch 4 times already, and no matter how good this one is... I've got too many games to play to keep restarting... might revisit it in the future but too frustrated with it atm...

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
hi guys , i ask for your help, if someone is willing. I'm a MAC user. I've downloaded the crunched version in the OP. In the game, when i get to the point that the MC has some flashbacks and thoughts about her mom(dear mom..just after katy or zelda scene) i don't know why, the game start from the beginning and it does not carry on to the next steps. I have even tried to download the update patch and merged that, but i get the same result. Someone can please help me? What am i doing wrong?

Baited

Apr 19, 2018
hi guys , i ask for your help, if someone is willing. I'm a MAC user. I've downloaded the crunched version in the OP. In the game, when i get to the point that the MC has some flashbacks and thoughts about her mom(dear mom..just after katy or zelda scene) i don't know why, the game start from the beginning and it does not carry on to the next steps. I have even tried to download the update patch and merged that, but i get the same result. Someone can please help me? What am i doing wrong?
Its beacuse wt mod version is 0.3.1 so just delete "code" folder in game folder and then continue

4.80 star(s) 377 Votes