MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Once the bugs and performance issues mostly resolved, the game is decent but it's not quite what was marketed
After all the hype being "decent" is a giant letdown. Personally I got bored of the game and never finished it. Maybe I'll give it another shot once they actually add all the DLC they are planning and move onto The Witcher 4.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Not to be that guy, but it comes out when it comes out ;) I can understand your impatience it's an awesome game and i want to know how it continues aswell . But we have to be patient :)
It's not impatience, I just finished the game so I came here to get a sense of where he is with the updates. I wasn't sure if 0.3 is just released, or 0.4 is around the corner or whatever. I'm new, so I don't have prior knowledge of release schedules.

Last edited:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
"It comes out when it's finished" People are so fucking annoying. Can't you just say "Hey man, this dev usually takes 8 months between updates and it's been 6 months since the last one, so probably 3 or 4 months until next release"
Like I get that "New update when" people are also annoying, so can't you just ignore and move on if you have nothing else to say other than that?

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
if he wants to render at least 3000 images as each update, maybe it will take at least 2 more months
I hope i'm wrong :cool:
So he renders 3000 images per update? I read in his discord that he took 5-6 months each for 0.1 and 0.2. I guess he made some more renders for 0.3, but it's still strange that it's been 9 months since last update...

memegamerfun

Jan 20, 2021
So he renders 3000 images per update? I read in his discord that he took 5-6 months each for 0.1 and 0.2. I guess he made some more renders for 0.3, but it's still strange that it's been 9 months since last update...
0.3 came out roughly 4 months ago

Reactions: Vasy

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
:unsure:???

Chapter 3 released at the end of January.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
The 0.2 update had 3.400 renders, I don't know exactly how many 0.3 has because the change log has changed (0.3.2) and the dev has forgotten to re-enter how many renders had made. However the last update was done 4 months ago :)

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
??
It's a post for the update patches, for people who don't want to download the entire game each new release. The first one released in August of last year, and the dev updated the links for chapter 3, hence the bit in parentheses about updated links.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
It's a post for the update patches, for people who don't want to download the entire game each new release. The first one released in August of last year, and the dev updated the links for chapter 3, hence the bit in parentheses about updated links.
ohh

Jun 14, 2021
I'm not a patron (though strongly considering it) so I can't really complain, but I definitely understand wanting to know what these "I've completed X renders" means in terms of progress. People definitely need to be patient, especially if they want the game to stay as good as it is, but I don't think asking where that means as a percentage has to be seen as naggy.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
2-3 scenes per update that dev releases after 4-5 months..not too much..
Haha, most of the games I follow are story focused ones, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. It's still pretty reasonable if you ask me, considering that there are a bunch of non-nsfw animations too. Most other games of this caliber take 8-10 months to update, and they don't even have that many animations.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
I'm not a patron (though strongly considering it) so I can't really complain, but I definitely understand wanting to know what these "I've completed X renders" means in terms of progress. People definitely need to be patient, especially if they want the game to stay as good as it is, but I don't think asking where that means as a percentage has to be seen as naggy.
Exactly, thank you. Although, to be honest, I can't hold the other guy at fault too much. I'm just coming over from What a Legend's discord server, and there are at least 3-5 people asking when the new update is coming out per day. it does get annoying after a while.

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
Not to be that guy, but how long does he usually take between updates? Does anyone have an idea of when 0.4 might come out?

If I said September 17 would you be disappointed? What if I said September 17 but it will be Thee Best chapter yet? What say ye?

Of course I'm just guezzing.

Reactions: Dr.Meep69

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It's my Headcanon that the Mc of leap of faith and Artemis are same but from different dimensions they were both doomed to get broken by their exes before the start of story and wait a number of years before starting another love life adventure.
LOL, I always imagine the characters as actors and the Visual Novels as movies (I feel sorry for the daz3d model that is always chosen as the "hot incestuous mom", I'm sure she has more range than that :ROFLMAO: .)

Though, if they are alternate dimension versions of the same person, I would love it if someone made a render of the MCs from Artemis and Leap of Faith doing the spider-man "pointing" meme.

Mar 26, 2022
LOL, I always imagine the characters as actors and the Visual Novels as movies (I feel sorry for the daz3d model that is always chosen as the "hot incestuous mom", I'm sure she has more range than that :ROFLMAO: .)

Though, if they are alternate dimension versions of the same person, I would love it if someone made a render of the MCs from Artemis and Leap of Faith doing the spider-man "pointing" meme.
Lmao, this would be hilarious :LOL: It's very possible that it will happen at some point, since Kindra was in Leap of Faith already.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes