thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
First time I'd play the game, in the 1st minute - 1st sex scene - I was like : damn that chick, she's creepy and everything, I really wouldn't like the model, and I wouldn't even find the sequence that sexy, and i'd really hope the whole game would'nt rely on such ugly / creepy models. And lol one more minute after, we'd all somehow know why !
Really got me there - and especially considering how all the other characters are amazing...
I'm eagerly waiting for the update !

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

'Morning everyone!

My other composer completed the new main menu track. I asked him to add subtle bits of sci-fi to the track and I think he nailed it. I plan to work with a few composers. One who will be working on the main score and the other who I featured last week who will work on DJ Kink's tracks.

I also added a new piece of software to my workflow, which is Substance Painter. This basically allows me to texture a model directly Artemis' model uses shells to texture the android parts and when doing close-ups of the face, or any part where the shell is textured, you can see where the shell and character separate. This also helps reduce the geometry when rendering scenes with Artemis in it because it's almost like having three characters in one when she's in a scene.

On the renders front, I made great progress this week putting CH4 at 1,272 story renders so far. I managed set up the locations and models being used for this week's work, so I'm shooting for another large bump in renders this week.

Short and sweet update. Look forward to more previews this week!

Have yourselves a great week everyone!

-digi.B

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

'Morning everyone!

My other composer completed the new main menu track. I asked him to add subtle bits of sci-fi to the track and I think he nailed it. I plan to work with a few composers. One who will be working on the main score and the other who I featured last week who will work on DJ Kink's tracks.

I also added a new piece of software to my workflow, which is Substance Painter. This basically allows me to texture a model directly Artemis' model uses shells to texture the android parts and when doing close-ups of the face, or any part where the shell is textured, you can see where the shell and character separate. This also helps reduce the geometry when rendering scenes with Artemis in it because it's almost like having three characters in one when she's in a scene.

On the renders front, I made great progress this week putting CH4 at 1,272 story renders so far. I managed set up the locations and models being used for this week's work, so I'm shooting for another large bump in renders this week.

Short and sweet update. Look forward to more previews this week!

Have yourselves a great week everyone!

-digi.B
This title track is amazing. I think Hans Zimmer now has a worthy competitor. :)

Reactions: pormsos

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
To be fair, some of the girls don't look attractive in some earlier scenes.
The new version of Naomi is much better.
Paige looked nerdy in earlier scenes, but looked great in Chapter 3.
Actually, a lot of the girls improved in Chapter 3. Naomi, Paige, June, etc.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes