Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
was really happy i tried this VN has a good story nice music seems to be under rated though looking forward to next update

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
And seriously, why so little Destiny content? One of the hottest looking girls in the game and all we have is a really short pool intro scene.
I try to explain to you. The serious reason for so little Destiny content is, the developer did not develop more Destiny content, as they decided other content was more important to them.

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022
amazing story. and god damn that art. really smooth and looks 4k on alot of the renders. so nice work. can really feel the love and work put into it. i love when a good starting menu / pause screen looks solid and everything like mobile and music and seethings and nicely. <3

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Good morning!

Another productive week. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the new main menu track. It's nice to have something that's yours to use freely. The whole track starts subtle and becomes more dramatic, which should set the tone of what the entirety of this story will be. And with the conclusion of Chapter 4, it'd be interesting to see what speculations would be on how the story will unfold for the remaining 12 chapters. So I am excited to get CH4 out the door as quickly as I'm able to. But also doing my best to not rush, which I admit Chapter 3 was rushed toward the end. And that introduced a number of bugs.

On the soundtrack front, it seems the latest provider allows music to be used in adult content. I still plan on using a source while I work on replacing the soundtrack with an original soundtrack from my composer. So this is great news because it means I don't have to work on creating the non-lewd version so soon. I can just focus on the lewd version first. You can still expect that version to be released. It was just stressful for me to have to wedge that version into my schedule sooner than later. But now I can put it aside while I focus on just the lewd version.

That said, both versions will have the same soundtrack when I get to the non-lewd version.
I also started to record my own foley sounds and it's nice to be able to record the exact sound I need for the situation. One of the sounds I was relieved to replace was the stupid bed sound whenever someone threw themselves onto a bed. The one originally used sounded like an old, worn-out mattress. The only thing I wish I had was a classic car from the 60s or 70s to get better sound variety from MC's car. I ordered some sound dampening foam to build a mic isolation shield for crisper sound capture.

Renders-wise, I'm at 1,432 story renders to date. I have about 20 scenes remaining to complete. Also, in regard to the shirts. I'm still waiting on the art from my artist. While I like her style, I won't be using them again for any future work. Their communication has been very poor. Since initiating the commission, I have only gotten two emails from them. They are still being planned but wanted to give an update on that as well for those waiting to hear about it.

Look forward to more previews this week!

Earlier last week I streamed setting up a scene, posing, etc., and rendered it. Streaming is something I rarely do since I try to focus more on development. But since I was working on customs last week, I wanted to share a random render. Below is the 1080 version. The 4k version (can't post here) is linked to this post.

artemis_1080.jpg

Have a great week everyone!
- digi.B

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Just caught onto this one. Excellent game so far. I was honestly a bit put off by the start and was glad it quickly changed direction.

Across, the board I am really enjoying both the stories and the characters. Solid dialog and back stories for everyone. Kindra is amazing. In a way, I dislike her model a bit because it seems a pretty cut and dry model used in several games found here. Her personality though... Man, it's a shame that her model isn't quite there with her personality.

Aside from Kindra, most of the ladies are pretty cool. I think Zoe, Katy, and Paige are my second choices at the moment. Their models are more appealing to me than Kindra's and I really hope to see them in some additional scenes moving forward. Plus, the night the MC meets Zoe...

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
i don't know if its a bug, but at the end of chapter 2 after the letter to mom the game restarted from the begining, had to close it, load a save, advance that part slowly then it started chapter 3.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes