Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
art_devlog.jpg

_Artemis Development Log

Good morning!

I dabbled a bit on the rework of the BIO, mostly re-rendering the girls' portraits to match the quality of CH4. The example below showing off Zoe, also comparing her re-work softening up those harsh creases her old model had. And more importantly, recreating her smile to a more appealing one. So we can expect to see her back in scenes this chapter, on top of her hangout. Back on the subject of the BIO app, I had a number of feedback that the girls get cut off, so you were unable to see all of them. But I had only tested Artemis using a mouse and keyboard. Using a laptop touchpad or controller does make it difficult to select the other girls because it works best using the mouse wheel to scroll across the girls and select them. So thanks to the feedback, I'll be making changes so it's more of a grid style and not the scrollable menu. Keep up the feedback guys! I may not always be able to respond, but I do my best to read them all.

I also completed a new animation for the main menu. I'll be adjusting the main menu so the current main menu screen will be the default screen for Book 1. After completing Book 1 (Chapter 4), you will unlock the new main menu background that will be what you see throughout Book 2 until completing Chapter 8, then we'll see another main menu change, etc. Basically, there will be a new main menu background every four chapters. I'll also add a new option in the config/preferences so you can change the main menu in case you preferred one over another.

I also worked on a new set that hasn't been completed. All that remains is furnishing it and finalizing the lightning and it's ready for one of the scenes I'll be working on this week.

All in all a very productive week. Ch4 is now at 1689 story renders and two additional animations completed. 15 scenes remain to be completed for CH4.

Look forward to more previews this week!

Have a great rest of your week!

- digi.B

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
I hope to see more of Dr. Kardashian next update.
Me and you both.
I think I might like DK more than Kindra in later episodes because her story of helping the MC and giving him free therapy early on still aren't talked about. And that might be the reason the MC was able to stand back up.
Yes, as of now, it looks like Kindra is the one that helped MC the most but if DK didn't help or stop MC from doing the unthinkable, maybe Kindra wouldn't have been able to reunite with MC.
Butterfly effect, you know?

But then again, Kindra is soooo adorable! Who knows if that happens.

Last edited:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Me and you both.
I think I might like DK more than Kindra in later episodes because her story of helping the MC and giving him free therapy early on still aren't talked about. And that might be the reason the MC was able to stand back up.
Yes, as of now, it looks like Kindra is the one that helped MC the most but if DK didn't help or stop MC from doing the unthinkable, maybe Kindra wouldn't have been able to reunite with MC.
Butterfly effect, you know?

But then again, Kindra is soooo adorable! Who knows if that happens.
Claire :love: Gotta love onion butt, oops, onion ninjas.

Reactions: MrFriendly

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hell yeah, even with all these amazing girls, I do hope we get introduced to Reina's older sister;)

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Wait, can anyone give me a run-down of how MC is 27 already? That's way too old if he and Cass started working on the AI straight out of high school.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Wait, can anyone give me a run-down of how MC is 27 already? That's way too old if he and Cass started working on the AI straight out of high school.
They were working on it out of high school, but they were working on it for literally years which is why when they had their huge break it was a relief especially for Cassandra who was playing a long con. Also, Cassandra backstabbing the MC happened 3 years prior to the start of the story.

Reactions: Grelk and LizaS

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Good morning!

I dabbled a bit on the rework of the BIO, mostly re-rendering the girls' portraits to match the quality of CH4. The example below showing off Zoe, also comparing her re-work softening up those harsh creases her old model had. And more importantly, recreating her smile to a more appealing one. So we can expect to see her back in scenes this chapter, on top of her hangout. Back on the subject of the BIO app, I had a number of feedback that the girls get cut off, so you were unable to see all of them. But I had only tested Artemis using a mouse and keyboard. Using a laptop touchpad or controller does make it difficult to select the other girls because it works best using the mouse wheel to scroll across the girls and select them. So thanks to the feedback, I'll be making changes so it's more of a grid style and not the scrollable menu. Keep up the feedback guys! I may not always be able to respond, but I do my best to read them all.

- digi.B
which one is the new one? the left looks nicer, but the right one has bigger boobies

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow, I went to the dev's Patron site to see the status of this masterpiece's next update,...and I noticed the render count. I'm sure looking forward to new content when it's released.

As of Chapter 3
  • 9,862 Story renders
  • 120 Animations at 60FPS
  • 200 Licensed music tracks
  • 247 Sound effects
  • 28,372 lines of code

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Wow, I went to the dev's Patron site to see the status of this masterpiece's next update,...and I noticed the render count. I'm sure looking forward to new content when it's released.

As of Chapter 3
  • 9,862 Story renders
  • 120 Animations at 60FPS
  • 200 Licensed music tracks
  • 247 Sound effects
  • 28,372 lines of code
*1,862 Story renders
*8,000 renders of sick dance moves

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes