Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Trying to figure out how this plot will develop. Wondering if Our Hero’s ex will try to re-connect or will she use some form of blackmail. Wouldn’t trust her any further than I could toss a grand piano, so I figure it’ll be the latter.

Reactions: visualnovelgeek

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
sorry for the question ! , does anybody have the different game update files? , i've been having trouble with the downloads bigger than 6 gigs , for reasons unknows download speeds tank into single digits. 2 to 5 kb/s.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
sorry for the question ! , does anybody have the different game update files? , i've been having trouble with the downloads bigger than 6 gigs , for reasons unknows download speeds tank into single digits. 2 to 5 kb/s.
The update only files in the OP is only 4GB, doesn't those work?

Mar 26, 2022
Trying to figure out how this plot will develop. Wondering if Our Hero’s ex will try to re-connect or will she use some form of blackmail. Wouldn’t trust her any further than I could toss a grand piano, so I figure it’ll be the latter.
I'm about 80% sure that at some point of the story, she will be trying to get MC back. The question is, what will her intentions be?

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
art_devlog.jpg

Great week this past week was. I mentioned this was going to be a catchup week and I managed to get a lot done. I was able to go back and knock out a number of flashbacks. I also extended some of them a bit and threw in a few animations. I also queued up a number of lewd animations for this chapter. One of the scenes required a corridor that I wanted a specific look for. Didn't really find one in the DAZ store, so I just imported one and morphed the doors/textured it myself. This is the final product after doing the touches.

I also rendered the new 18+ warning at the start. It's gone through two different changes and this last one I'm most satisfied with. Has more of a tasteful style compared to the previous two versions. The wording isn't final. I've attached a 4k version (without text) to this post for those who want it.

I also plan on tweaking the Memories thumbnails. I will be making it more obvious what chapters the memory is in as well as adding a silhouette of the girl for the locked image. I figure by now, some of the girl's hairstyles would be recognizable. The same goes for the DataLeaks. The goal is to try to make tracking this stuff easier.

This week I'll be back on track and working on completing the remaining 12 scenes. The flashbacks done this week puts CH4 at 2109 story renders and three animations were completed this week.
Look forward to previews this week!

And Happy Father's Day to all you dads!

- digi.B

artemis+184K.png

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small bug: some of the sound effects (eg: door knocking) aren't tied to any volume control. Have all sliders at minimum still plays the (loud) sound.

Reactions: Ilhares

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
As someone suggested somewhere in this thread, I played this game blind for the first time and all I can say is that it is absolutely brilliant and among the best 0.01% of games on this site and I'll fight anybody who disagrees with me.

First off, the most obvious stuff: The renders have great quality and the animations look very good, too. I'm amazed by the amount of different (unique? haven't seen a lot of them yet, but of course I haven't played every game on this platform.. yet!) sceneries and locations this game has. Very noticeable.

You can just tell how much effort was put into this. The custom UI, sounds and music, but to me personally, it's the little things like for example at the dinner with June how she keeps taking bites and sips from her wine glass. Small, fluid transitions or movements characters in still images make.

I personally like all the characters that are meant to be likable up until now. They feel alive, share bonds and things they care about. We're pretty early in the story/development, so of course some of the side characters aren't as fleshed out as Kindra or June, for example, but I can understand people being invested in Reina, Paige, Katy or Zelda. Had to laugh out loud quite a couple of times, so the humour hits the spot for me, too, though I don't usually go for the "Joke" choices.

The story is very interesting and well written. During my .. 8? hours of play time, I never felt like I had to press the CTRL key because a dialogue felt like I had read or heard it in other media 1000x before this. There's barely anything that feels like 'filler'.

Definitely can't wait to see how it all continues.

Last edited:

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
As someone suggested somewhere in this thread, I played this game blind for the first time and all I can say is that it is absolutely brilliant and among the best 0.01% of games on this site and I'll fight anybody who disagrees with me.

First off, the most obvious stuff: The renders have great quality and the animations look very good, too. I'm amazed by the amount of different (unique? haven't seen a lot of them yet, but of course I haven't played every game on this platform.. yet!) sceneries and locations this game has. Very noticeable.

You can just tell how much effort was put into this. The custom UI, sounds and music, but to me personally, it's the little things like for example at the dinner with June how she keeps taking bites and sips from her wine glass. Small, fluid transitions or movements characters in still images make.

I personally like all the characters that are meant to be likable up until now. They feel alive, share bonds and things they care about. We're pretty early in the story/development, so of course some of the side characters aren't as fleshed out as Kindra or June, for example, but I can understand people being invested in Reina, Paige, Katy or Zelda. Had to laugh out loud quite a couple of times, so the humour hits the spot for me, too, though I don't usually go for the "Joke" choices.

The story is very interesting and well written. During my .. 8? hours of play time, I never felt like I had to press the CTRL key because a dialogue felt like I had read or heard it in other media 1000 before this. There's barely anything that feels like 'filler'.

Definitely can't wait to see how it all continues.
Totally agree one of that greatest thing about this game are the lovable character that I got attached too.

Reactions: zeph19
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes