jamz20

Nov 19, 2021
Just started playing and I must say, in my opinion, Kindra is the most amazing character probably only second to Luna, from The Deluca Family.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I'm wondering if there will be a download/transfer of the mind of one of the characters into Artemis somewhere down the line... If so, I vote for Kindra.
Imagine if you could do that, but instead of Kindra, what if it was the MC's mom? sure, might be even more difficult/impossible. But.."what if" :PogChamp:

Reactions: Dr.Meep69

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I mean, given the body she has, she probably will want to learn sex, and it'll probably be one of the funniest scene in the game when Artemis will try to 'rape' MC without knowing what she does or something like that, and Kindra saving him ninja style while mocking the MC to no end...

But I get where moonshadow comes from, could totally see Artemis being treated like the child MC and Kindra never had.

Reactions: moonshadow

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm patient... just checking in for a status on an update if/when available. I agree you can't rush good games but four months is a long time already... so... just checking in... Been so long now that I will have to replay from the start because there's a lot I don't remember. If it is too much longer then I may just have to do what I did with LoF... I deleted that title until I see a version that says "Completed" across the top. Once it gets past six months between updates, I begin to suspect the next update will state "On Hold" or "Abandoned." I'd hate to see that here but it happens all too often with these games.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Don't mean to sound like an ass... just being pragmatic. The games may be free but storage costs money, both of which are limited in my existence. Peace out, Phat:oops:
No problems, and you didn't sound like an ass, don't worry :)

And yeah some games are very promising, but like you said, are just dropped or 'milked' by its creators (looking at Summertime Saga...), annoying especially if you like it. For LoF I think the creator got into legal troubles, the rights of the music he put into the game or something, main reason he got bogged down...

Anyway, while I'm patient for Artemis, I get you, can't wait either to see where it'll go, and especially when. Peace.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just getitng us on track: Artemis updates have umpth because they are their own episodes of the ongoing adventure,
featuring girls we might remember from earlier updates but MC is not that deep into
what was going on in his past, as the point of this whole game for MC is getting away from his traumatic past,
even if it means in the hands of our Artemis hottie, in a bunker somewhere, with Ken driving her to
test the limits of throbbing long hard action with one insatiable, never tiring, never relenting bombshell.
Holy shit! I'm a retired pro bassist with entirely too much time on my hands! I could hunt up some royalty free stuff that would be ten times better than the shite he was using! I think I need to go have a conversation! Thanks for the tip!
Peace out, Phat :devilish:(y)
Drifty already did the necessary efforts to secure most of the endearing tunes of LoF,
you could always check out some mods by Koda and see if you could have found better
royalty free music for the games he makes sound mods for.
Nobody is gating your wonderful enthusiasm at blasting us with some of the tunes you use while gaming.

I personally DO want sex related activities with Artemis, it's one of the many things that entice me about this game.
We already had the ground work of exploring the awesome body of that fnatastic bauty.
MC and Ken should all but explore their kinks through the awesome help of Artemis.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Endearing tunes of LoF??? Uuuuh... Okay... IMHO that soundtrack was so bad that I muted it and chose my own music... maybe I did the right thing to delete that one... If I had to rate it I would say, "Close but no cigar!"
Please don't share your bad musical tastes then

• Sad

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
I'm just sincerely hope that CassieCunt don't have any plot twist to suddenly made her the good gurl like Steph in LoF or else i'm gonna throw up right on the spot .
Having her got fired from the job , broke at shit , beaten up and humiliated then stuck her in between the fight of Koko and the grizzly bear may still be the easy way out for that bitch

Last edited:
  • Haha

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'm just sincerely hope that CassieCunt don't have any plot twist to suddenly made her the good gurl like in LoF or else i'm gonna throw up right in the spot .
Having her got fired from the job , broke at shit , beaten up and humiliated then stuck her in between the fight of Koko and the grizzly bear may be the easy way out for that bitch
I'm not sure about being the good girl, but she will have some kind of rendemption, so, keep that in mind.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Oh please no :(((( she can get her redemption in hell , or even better , in a male-only jail where she can be the c-dumpster that she truly is
Hahahaha! I already said that here, I don't care if she will have a rendemption ark, if it is good enough to forgive her, I'm ok, but even if we (as player) forgive her, I won't pursue her as LI. She gets her rendemption and leaves, I'm ok with that. I believe that people need "second chance".

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
Hahahaha! I already said that here, I don't care if she will have a rendemption ark, if it is good enough to forgive her, I'm ok, but even if we (as player) forgive her, I won't pursue her as LI. She gets her rendemption and leaves, I'm ok with that. I believe that people need "second chance".
After finishing chapter 3 and reading your post , i got a bad feeling that she will have the redemption chance in saving Koko , but please don't do that , it will ruin this perfect game for me :(((

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes