mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
Hahahaha! I already said that here, I don't care if she will have a rendemption ark, if it is good enough to forgive her, I'm ok, but even if we (as player) forgive her, I won't pursue her as LI. She gets her rendemption and leaves, I'm ok with that. I believe that people need "second chance".
And nope , i dont believe she deserve a second chance , she destroyed a man who love her more than his life , heck , she would have killed him if not for Claire , for what ? Some dump money and fame ? Second chance is for someone who already show regret or comparison , which i see none in Vulvamort , she even laugh at how damaged MC is and try to destroy his life a second time with no real reason

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
After finishing chapter 3 and reading your post , i got a bad feeling that she will have the redemption chance in saving Koko , but please don't do that , it will ruin this perfect game for me :(((
Well, I don't think her redemption will be by saving Koko, because she will help with ulterior motives, the scene that made me think about redemption it was when she talks to that teen girl. When I played that part, I saw that she is the way she is because something happened to her back in her days.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Hahahaha! I already said that here, I don't care if she will have a rendemption ark, if it is good enough to forgive her, I'm ok, but even if we (as player) forgive her, I won't pursue her as LI. She gets her rendemption and leaves, I'm ok with that. I believe that people need "second chance".
Only under the One and Only condition!!! the Cunt is allowed to help save Koko if there really is no other way and afterwards her Head Meets the Wall and we bury Cunts dead body in the garden. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: underoath27

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
And nope , i dont believe she deserve a second chance , she destroyed a man who love her more than his life , heck , she would have killed him if not for Claire , for what ? Some dump money and fame ? Second chance is for someone who already show regret or comparison , which i see none in Vulvamort , she even laugh at how damaged MC is and try to destroy his life a second time with no real reason
As you said: second chance is for someone who already show regret. That's why I said that IF the reason she did what she did is "good" and she regrets and seeks forgiveness (sure, I hope she gets what she deserves) I'm ok MC (in my gameplay) forgives her and both lives well in separated lives.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I admit that she is not a likeable character for me either. :cautious:
but maybe digi-b surprises us just as well as drifty it did with Steph in LoF. :unsure:
Hmmm, could be but i really hope not. The only thing she deserves, is to get totally destroyed or Killed. :devilish:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
but maybe digi-b surprises us just as well as drifty it did with Steph in LoF. :unsure:
Steph was never evil (as far as i remember) but Vulvamort is!

I'm a believer in second chances but with her..........digi will have to be convincing :) I would love to have her at our house as a maid/slave but it's not that kind of game :)

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I'm not saying that everything is forgiven and forgotten what she did.
I wouldn't make it that easy for her either, she should still get her punishment.

already have a few ideas in mind involved Kindra, Ink. and the others. :devilish:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I wouldn't make it that easy for her either, she should still get her punishment.

already have a few ideas in mind involved Kindra, Ink. and the others. :devilish:
:eek: When reading your text i feel already soooooo fucking Sorry for Kindra and our Lovely INK Sisters. :ROFLMAO:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
they should get their revenge to.

f**k google translate :mad:
Revenge. Well, it never leads to something good. Out of Question except you are willed to be the same as her. :unsure:
The only good way is to Kill her or the Dev cuts her completly out from the rest of the Story.

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
As you said: second chance is for someone who already show regret. That's why I said that IF the reason she did what she did is "good" and she regrets and seeks forgiveness (sure, I hope she gets what she deserves) I'm ok MC (in my gameplay) forgives her and both lives well in separated lives.
That what i'm afraid the most , some day digi-B will present some plot twist to show us that she have "good" intention in trying to destroy MC live twice and almost killed him . Like what Drifty did with Steph who is 1000% less bitchy and evil as Vulvamort . And from what i've seen so far , boy oh boy , the chance she get that redemption arc is real high

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
I'm pretty sure the redemption will be a player's choice, so don't choose that and let other people enjoy it. She's sorted in the LI category
I can't imagine anyway the redemption arc will be a player's choice , becuz she have to rerget and do something real good for us to forgive her , right ? The forgive her part may be choice-driven but the 1st part is most likely to be lore-related , because we can only control the MC , any thing the girl do is on their own in which we have no control over , right ?

Reactions: matschbirne

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
The first time she tried to destroy MC life can be rewritten with some shenanigans to steer it into "good" intention , but the second time ( talking shit about MC at Vitas and on the TV to denied him of any chance to get a new job which he is desperately need ) is just pure evil , i don't think any man on earth can find a believable reason to make it anywhere near the "good" section

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The story as MC tells it to our wonderful doc is pretty simple: Weinstein happened to her.
She gave herself for the job, has a lasty sweet hard throbbing shag with MC, knocked him for everything he had,
then found out man eating was her speciality:
after the weinstein boss got tired of her,
she moved to his son,
and here we are, with her head deep into learning to cope with the skeletors in her closet.
Talk about bringing the nightmeare MC has been living for the past three years righ on top of her.
Oh please no :(((( she can get her redemption in hell , or even better , in a male-only jail where she can be the c-dumpster that she truly is
Well, I don't think her redemption will be by saving Koko, because she will help with ulterior motives, the scene that made me think about redemption it was when she talks to that teen girl. When I played that part, I saw that she is the way she is because something happened to her back in her days.
Only under the One and Only condition!!! the Cunt is allowed to help save Koko if there really is no other way and afterwards her Head Meets the Wall and we bury Cunts dead body in the garden. :ROFLMAO:
Hmmm, could be but i really hope not. The only thing she deserves, is to get totally destroyed or Killed. :devilish:
Steph was never evil (as far as i remember) but Vulvamort is!

I'm a believer in second chances but with her..........digi will have to be convincing :) I would love to have her at our house as a maid/slave but it's not that kind of game :)

I'm pretty sure the redemption will be a player's choice, so don't choose that and let other people enjoy it. She's sorted in the LI category
The first time she tried to destroy MC life can be rewritten with some shenanigans to steer it into "good" intention , but the second time ( talking shit about MC at Vitas and on the TV to denied him of any chance to get a new job which he is desperately need ) is just pure evil , i don't think any man on earth can find a believable reason to make it anywhere near the "good" section
This is MC revenge: feel my pain, bitch! Hopeless, dumb, useless, leeching meat sleeve.

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020

Death may be too good for Cassie. She strikes me as the kind of person who would prefer death over being exposed as a thief, fraud, cheat, liar, and all the other cunny behavior.

Let's play with her a while like a cat plays with its prey. Some cats are sick pups.

Reactions: Trojaner

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
devlog.jpg

Mornin all!

Real busy week with development. This week was mostly spent creating set pieces for the date scene which takes place in a few locations. One of the objects I imported into Daz required some major work. It came untextured and I didn't like some of the objects it came with. So I had to throw it in blender and gut out some stuff. Added a bunch of things that made it look more unique and even got a little extra created a simple logo for this fictional theater.

The base model

After renovations

I also redid the exterior plaza. It was pretty difficult to find a good theater asset. So again, went searching in the seedy parts of the internet for a good one. Before doing scenes with this location, I realized how much of a sore eye this theater looked... So I went and grabbed a better looking one. Retextured it, modeled the words "Crown", and added the little movie poster frame into it. Looks much better than the first choice and glad I decided to redo it.

1st version of the theater

Revised version

A small speedbump, but the revisions look a lot more refined. I did manage to get started soon, so not too terrible. Story renders are now at 3,217. After I complete the date scene, only one more scene remains! I've been hearing about graphics cards being really cheap and grabbed another 3090 for like half of what I bought my last one at (the last one I bought was indeed at MSRP). So real glad about that since there are still some animations left to do. But I won't be doing any animations until I've completed the remaining story renders. When I start piecing things together and working the code, I intend to use that time to do the remaining animations. Since the animations, lewd ones at least, take 3-4 days to render out. So with that extra gpu, I don't have to worry time being a factor.

I've also been asked about Steam and since there are a number of new people here, I wanted to touch on that real quick. A steam release is planned for Book 1 which includes all 4 chapters.

I've already paid the fees and got a good ways there. Store has been setup, just not ready yet since I need to create a trailer for it. I intend to get one made very soon hopefully so the store can go live and everyone can start wishlisting before it goes live. The Steam version will have to wait until about a month after I release CH4 here.

Since it requires adjustments to the code for things like achievements and whatnot (not to mention icons for those). So my intentions are to get this release out first, then start working on the Steam version after.

Additionally! I just got my Steam Deck last week and I couldn't help but do a quick build to see what pain points there are for Artemis on a Steam Deck. There are a few I thought of from the 10 minutes I played, but very easy to address.

Surprisingly, the SD Cards weren't one of them since they're pretty easy to find by using the D Pad. So for those planning on getting one, look forward to that.

Thank you all! I do apologize that I didn't do anything extravagant for reaching 1,000 Patrons. Last time I had a big milestone, I did wallpapers of the girls featured. Though I felt doing something like that again wouldn't be enough.

There are projects I put aside to stay focused on the release. But one of those projects was 3D printing DJ Kink's visor and I intend on revisiting that once the release is out. So I will think of a way to give that out somehow.

Thanks again and look forward to previews this week.

Have yourselves a wonderful week!

- digi.B

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes