mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I can't wait for the Steam launch, too. I ain't got no problem being horny on main, especially when it comes (lulz) to _ARTEMIS.

Kind of surprised at the movie selections on the marquee though, I figured they would be more sci-fi leaning considering the source.

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I don't know about you guys. But, Artemis CH4 do be lookin' kinda good ngl. And these are only the environments.
Digi is good at this.
Really, the renders and models already were pretty good, but he really seems to be adding another gear hardware-wise (and he reminded me I had to get one of those 3090...).

Damn can't wait for the update, can't exactly estimate when it'll go out, but I have a hunch my 3 favorite AVN will be updated in succession this fall (Artemis, Eternum and BaDIK).

Insanity will ensure.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1958781

3k renders in what? 6-7 months is a fucking hell of productivity. From a dev who works alone, barely reach 1k patrons recently and still split his time between game development and his main job, well this is simply insane. I'm realy eager to see what Digi.b will bring when he start development Artemis full time, with more support plus steam.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
3k renders in what? 6-7 months is a fucking hell of productivity. From a dev who works alone, barely reach 1k patrons recently and still split his time between game development and his main job, well this is simply insane. I'm realy eager to see what Digi.b will bring when he start development Artemis full time, with more support plus steam.
Indeed it is. There are alot of other (full time) developers who can a thing or 2 from Digi-B.
And it's not like Artemis is lacking in renders or storywise. It can easily compete with the "big boys" and it only gets better.
I'm really looking forward for the next update, each one got me on the edge of my seat from start till end.
Like you said, imagine if Digi-B got fulltime on this project, damn he will blow away allmost every other competitor.

Jul 17, 2020
Jerking himself off?
not necessarily there's two types of girl in this game, primary romance (kindra, doc, bartender girl (forgot her name), possibly reina, hopefully artemis, etc) and then the forgettable cum dumpsters (INK girls, secondary characters, etc)

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
not necessarily there's two types of girl in this game, primary romance (kindra, doc, bartender girl (forgot her name), possibly reina, hopefully artemis, etc) and then the forgettable cum dumpsters (INK girls, secondary characters, etc)
Given the way digi.B depicted the side girls already, not sure why you'd paint them as 'forgettable cum dumpsters'. They all seem to have a backstory, and they're all broken, like the MC and the 'main girls'.

41shadox

Feb 21, 2021
Okay, uh, why is this game so popular exactly?

Unfortunately I had to drop it because the renders are so off-putting. Maybe they get better eventually (I hope because it makes me furious that such low level of quality is being encouraged on this site) but I sure didn't notice any improvements.

Most of them are extremely blocky. No usage of good coloring, and lighting is pretty much as basic as it gets. The facial expressions are borderline terrifying, though I guess that's the result when you just use premade DAZ expressions and crank them up to the max.

I can almost taste the low effort here, and it's not a great taste.

madruk20

Dec 14, 2019

Unfortunately I had to drop it because the renders are so off-putting. Maybe they get better eventually (I hope because it makes me furious that such low level of quality is being encouraged on this site) but I sure didn't notice any improvements.

Most of them are extremely blocky. No usage of good coloring, and lighting is pretty much as basic as it gets. The facial expressions are borderline terrifying, though I guess that's the result when you just use premade DAZ expressions and crank them up to the max.

Wat

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

ch2_scn14_86 (1).jpg
ch2_scn14_63.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Either you are trolling, blind or high........

One of the most liked things about this VN is the high quality renders........

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes