Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are confusing geralt lore about the potions with vampire lore.
Vampires do not run anything through their system.
she looks like she just used a potion and she's about to fight a werewolf
well not in these pics, her eyes are not black cmon
That is why ultra violet bullets burn vampires
while liquid silver overdose the werewolf biology.

Reactions: JohnF95zone
Jan 12, 2022
I'm currently playing through with the Scrappy Mod. When you have the option to either call Katy or Zelda, or call both with the mod, when I select the both option, it runs through the Katy date, but then just continues the scene where Kindra shows up in the lab. With the mod, is the Zelda scene supposed to happen right after the Katy scene? Or later? Am I doing something wrong?

Jan 12, 2022
You have obviously seen the one scene. Pull up your save and go with the other option.
But unless I plan to make 2 separate save files each option, I could miss out on future content, depending on if each date was necessary to continue down that path. I figured out the issue anyway. after checking the code for the chapter I noticed that this line of code was present after declining sex with Katy, but not after the Katy sex scene:
if mod_katy_zelda:
jump mod_zelda
So I just pasted it after the sex scene and it seemed to take me to Zelda's scene.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if this has been asked before but are there some tiers of romanceable girls? Something like main girls with planned endings and side girls just to spice things up?

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, i was just about to download this but then noticed the version number ... how much content is there as of this update?

Also, any indication as to when next version is gonna drop? I noticed its been on 3.2 for a while now i think

In other words, i want to know if its worth to start this or wait for more updates

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Hey, i was just about to download this but then noticed the version number ... how much content is there as of this update?

Also, any indication as to when next version is gonna drop? I noticed its been on 3.2 for a while now i think

In other words, i want to know if its worth to start this or wait for more updates
If you have not played it, I would say that there is a lot of content, they are long chapters, you have a few hours of play. waiting is up to you. About the update, I don't think it will have too much time left to come out, maybe for September or October at the latest

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
If you have not played it, I would say that there is a lot of content, they are long chapters, you have a few hours of play. waiting is up to you. About the update, I don't think it will have too much time left to come out, maybe for September or October at the latest
I fully agree.
I was genuinely surprised by the amount of content!

You can start now, you'll have some hours of play.

Reactions: code991
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes