Judgemint

Jul 10, 2022
"play the vn see if that give you enjoyment if yes than contribute in whatever way you can if able ” is better way to encourage someone to support the dev rather than going into unccessary debates on how the opinion of someone who hasn't supported the dev is worth soo less than the patron one, this a forum not discord where where story related polls are held for patrons, I myself try to donate to devs when I can but I don't like shoving that on someone's face and guilt trip the person into donating, don't know about others but I come here for enjoying myself not to get on high moral ground with strangers.

Last edited:

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Status Update?
From the patreon feed 5h ago:

Happy Monday!

To get straight to it, I notified my Beta testers CH4 will be compiled and distributed to them this coming weekend on the 17th. As previously mentioned, beta will go on for two weeks while we test, and I push bugfixes. Also, during this time I'll be working on the remaining animations and some bonus renders. I just sent the two animations that wrap up CH4 and am just really happy to finally get to this point.

I forget what the number I last updated you all with, but the Halloween party was a big scene that pushed the render count to about 4,800...roughly. I say roughly because there are some duplicates I need to sift through still and there are still some renders cooking as I type. I'll have the accurate count when I provide the official changelog for CH4 in a couple of weeks.

I'm going to mention this in every update (or try to remember to) but I'll be implementing an auto-save that will occupy the first slot on the first page. I had a question asked about saves being affected and that's something we'll be testing. Hoping adding the autosave at a better point of the end chapter, should help the handoff when future chapters are released.

That's it for now. I'll be using this week to go over the renders, process them, fix broken renders, toss any duplicates from the Halloween party that were made and get things ready for testing at the end of the week!

be well all and have a great week,

digi.B

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
I tip my cap to the 97.7% of you on this thread who know that "good things come to those who wait".

(In the voice of Ricky Gervais) "The rest of you are dead to me".

It's all good fellas (ladies?).

Are there any ladies who play Artemis?

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
jaye from CS and dj kink have cameos in leap of faith (as you can see in the pics above)
also lof and artemis share the mc model
Out of all cameos this one was the funniest and spot on for me (also nice to see that Drifty joeks about similar MCs, instead avoiding the topic ;)):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Out of all cameos this one was the funniest and spot on for me (also nice to see that Drifty joeks about similar MCs, instead avoiding the topic ;)):
I loved all the cameos, mostly because I love all 3 games.
Only issue I had with the one above is it takes place before Chapter 1, so she hasn't seen "her" MC since graduation, before the Sleeve tattoos...... Yet she is looking for them, and a few frames before this one she asks what he did to his hair, like she knows what he looks like in Chapter 1.
Just seems like either an oversight, or Kendra had been keeping tab's on him for years.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
I loved all the cameos, mostly because I love all 3 games.
Only issue I had with the one above is it takes place before Chapter 1, so she hasn't seen "her" MC since graduation, before the Sleeve tattoos...... Yet she is looking for them, and a few frames before this one she asks what he did to his hair, like she knows what he looks like in Chapter 1.
Just seems like either an oversight, or Kendra had been keeping tab's on him for years.
Huh, tbh I never paid too much attanetion to the timeline, I just simply assumed it's happening after Kendra and MC reunited and she's simply surprised he showed up on her concert :unsure:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
jaye from CS and dj kink have cameos in leap of faith (as you can see in the pics above)
also lof and artemis share the mc model
Apparently a cameo from "Unbroken" as well. Amrit makes an appearance. Basically some of the best AVNs.
2022-09-15 15_28_31-Leap of Faith.png
Would you be so kind to refresh my memory and share the links between these 3 superbe games ?
https://f95zone.to/threads/chasing-sunsets-v0-6-stone-fox-studios.62625/
https://f95zone.to/threads/stwa-unbroken-pt-4-stwadev.85108/
https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-8-driftygames.48734/

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Also from Chasing Sunsets. Picture hanging on on the mirror, that's Viridiana from Unbroken.

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
Started years ago with couple high level ($20) tiers on Patreon. As the quality of games improved, I switched to about dozen games at $5 to $10 level. There are so many good games on this site so I tried to shuffle my pledges, mostly to new devs that were making less money. As the games became bigger, monthly updates turned to bi-monthly, then every 3, 6 and for some games even a year. Some devs delivered but I also got a feeling that some updates didn't warrant $50+ in monthly donations which is basically the price of AAA game.

So I finally switched to a per update model, mostly via Buy Me a Coffee site. I would usually drop $5-$20, and if update was especially good $30. This eliminated frustrations with "milking", short or low quality updates or long waits.

This is a pirate site but I believe that everyone shout contribute in some way. If possible financially, even couple bucks once in a while would help considering number of visitors on this site. If not, please be respectful to devs (after all, you're getting the game for free so doesn't matter how long it took) and especially to other posters. Some conversations on this site turned quite toxic even resorting to ad hominem attacks.

With that being said, I think that Artemis is probably top 10 game on this site with talented and productive dev, and that update will be well worth the wait.
20 is high level?

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
The game was supposed to enter beta testing like a month ago but still hasn't in the last post he indicated beta testing would start that week and now he has no good idea of when it will, now this is what I have a problem this is poor and misguided communication looking at this it's clear September release is also out of question I like this vn as much as the next guy but this is clearly not a very professional way to do things and he has such a big portfolio on his patreon .I know life happens etc etc but it happens to office workers and businesses people too and they face the consequences when they failed to deliver on a decided time line this late, artistic value of the vn aside at the end of the day's its a business he's doing and if that's how he's gonna handle things I am not sure what the future holds for this vn, I would love to be proven wrong though I really do like this vn (that's why I even cared to comment on the way its going) but by his actions and results rather than excuses and reasons.
There has been issues with some scenes later in the the update, which has caused the delay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LizaS

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
20 is high level?
It was at the time , pretty much the highest tier when large chunk of adult games were still in flash. Lots of devs were from countries where $1000 a month was great income, otherwise it was just a passion project.
Now we have professionally looking productions with great writing and extensive soundtracks that resemble AAA games and get published on Steam.

Reactions: temp614699b1

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Did you hear the queen died?
They're rioting in Africa
They're starving in Spain
There's hurricanes in Florida
And Texas needs rain.

The whole world is festering
With unhappy souls
The French hate the Germans,