paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Reading the comments on the Autosave makes me think I'm in the minority how I save, a new slot every time, next page if needed.

I have some games (AHiTR and Harem Hotel for starters) that the save page is somewhere in the teens, since I usually use a walkthough mod it makes it easier to rollback to a previous save if the current one doesn't play nice (For example, the lastest Leap of Faith update broke my save, but I was able to load a previous one)

superwulfram

Mar 19, 2018
Reading the comments on the Autosave makes me think I'm in the minority how I save, a new slot every time, next page if needed.

I have some games (AHiTR and Harem Hotel for starters) that the save page is somewhere in the teens, since I usually use a walkthough mod it makes it easier to rollback to a previous save if the current one doesn't play nice (For example, the lastest Leap of Faith update broke my save, but I was able to load a previous one)
I with you on the whole using a new slot every time; on games with especially good scenes or long releases(like Photo Hunt or Leap of Faith), I'm in the hundreds, though I try to stay in the teens. It also depends on how much the game branches off.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

Well, some games have a lot more saves per page than others. HH has 100 for example.

As for how I do it, I generally save over old stuff on a single page for a bit, then move on to another page, and save over those for a while, then move on. I'll make special saves for major choice events on a separate page a few pages ahead sometimes. For other games I'll just stick to page 1 and save over those continuously, but those are mostly games without many choices.

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
My thoughts exactly and here I am wondering if the beta users already have the game and whether the rest of us will be lucky enough to get a leaked version.

On that note, does anyone know how someone becomes a beta tester? is it a tier in patreon or just handpicked people from discord by developer?
Digi and Kato select the beta testers.

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018

No your not, i use a lot of save slots... mostly for every choice i get to make sur i dont miss an opportunity.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I tend to just do a fresh playthrough with each update since a release cycle is months at a time and a refresher never hurts.
Same thing for me, haven't played for a while and I'll need to get into it just so I can re-live that experience, went first into the game not expecting much but damn, it was great.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I really hate it when devs use a regular save slot for an autosave, especially if said autosave is forced without a way to turn it off, and if you have to force it, just use quicksave slot 6

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm downloading the game again just so I can move my save, it's so dumb.... 99% of the people use the first slot for their games :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
But why? Just go to User > Username > AppData > Roaming > RenPy > _ARTEMIS.[memories] and change the name of the save into something else. No need to download it again just to change the slot lol

• Hey there
Reactions: otronegro

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
i kinda came late to the party with this game, excellent characters. The MC has that balance of self deprecating humor and seriousness. The sci fi angle is not new by any means, but world building has been excellent and immersive. i don't know how many chapters digi.B is aiming for, but there's a lot of potential left to explore here.

The only thing is im not sure what the sorority is supposed to be yet. Ala BAD/HOT sorority house of sex, or are they going to be serious partners in MC's quest to take down TWRR? I'm guessing the latter given how much more emphasis/implications the artemis project has.

Either way, excited for this upcoming release, shame it's going to come when im on my busiest stretch of work

Reactions: Tulrek
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes