Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
In my honest opinion! some of the best animation and images you will see ever in this game! Great work! Well done Dev!

Do you have a Discord channel that we can follow?

Last edited:

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I know some people have been saying they don't want anything to do with Cassandra because of what she did to the MC but I'm really curious to see what her route will be. Based off what we've seen she seems like a huge bitch but maybe the developer has some crazy redemption arc in mind that'll make her the best girl. Maybe he'll go the unreliable narrator route where she isn't actually as bad as the MC says she is. Or maybe her route is just about MC getting revenge.
Or maybe shes just a gold digging bitch that started to fall in love with the main character when the protagonist said that he loved her and now she feels guilty every time someone mentions love to her and she herself starts to wonder when she is speaking with her failed Hunter AI about what love is, the arc is probably going to fall somewhere around when she starts to fail to impress and is likely betrayed herself and starts to go through the same thing that the protagonist goes through, and at that point she will start to regret everything and will try to go after the protagonist forgiveness or something like that.

At least that is what i predict is going to happen.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
I know a lot of people are wanting Kindra to be a main Love Interest - but I hope that does not happen. I love the "goofy friend" dynamic that is developing between them. It would be a refreshing change for a MC to have adult female friends that are not fuck-buddies, I would put June in the same category.
Reading what the Dev has said, Artemis is (I think) meant to be the main Love Interest, but you can avoid it if you want to pick another girl.
The one I would really hope is a LI is Raina - she appears to be a sympathetic character who was put in an impossible situation. Let's face it the MC is practically unemployable at the minute, he has no work record, no reputation and no portfolio of projects to show to potential employers (he did not even show his Lidar app at the interview). If I was Raina I would not touch him with a bargepole, even with a friend's endorsement.

zenupstart

Jul 21, 2020
Loved the game. A little wild at times, and nearly quit at how abused the MC is, but glad I hung in there.

Plot line is a little disjointed, but does not quite go off the rails. Future updates could maybe smooth things out.

Cass ... hate her, but open to breaking her and keeping her as a pet. Could be a good hatefuck. In need of a good comeuppance.

Reina, not sure yet. Unclear.

Tattoo'ed blonde (forgot name) sure screwed things up, but can't bring myself to hate her.

Rest of the sorority and that company could maybe become a good avenue for that aforementioned comeuppance.

Do hope we get some good times with Kindra and work on the titular android before things go crazy again.

Anyway, just some thoughts. Keep up the fantastic work!

Kvothe94

Jun 11, 2020
I understand your sayings about MC's avoiding of Reina's job, but we need to remember that he need money. And if Kindra will say that he can count on her, and just do the work and stay with her just for helping, I think it will hit on his self-esteem. And for me it's wrong. I have 4 dollar in pocket and just refusing the job, if Reina will ask him? It need to be choicable at least.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I know a lot of people are wanting Kindra to be a main Love Interest - but I hope that does not happen. I love the "goofy friend" dynamic that is developing between them. It would be a refreshing change for a MC to have adult female friends that are not fuck-buddies, I would put June in the same category.
Reading what the Dev has said, Artemis is (I think) meant to be the main Love Interest, but you can avoid it if you want to pick another girl.
The one I would really hope is a LI is Raina - she appears to be a sympathetic character who was put in an impossible situation. Let's face it the MC is practically unemployable at the minute, he has no work record, no reputation and no portfolio of projects to show to potential employers (he did not even show his Lidar app at the interview). If I was Raina I would not touch him with a bargepole, even with a friend's endorsement.
June Moon is my top girl.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I know some people have been saying they don't want anything to do with Cassandra because of what she did to the MC but I'm really curious to see what her route will be. Based off what we've seen she seems like a huge bitch but maybe the developer has some crazy redemption arc in mind that'll make her the best girl. Maybe he'll go the unreliable narrator route where she isn't actually as bad as the MC says she is. Or maybe her route is just about MC getting revenge.
It’s probably gonna be the same situation with Steph in LOF. Same are going to wanna pursue Cass, some people are a glutton for punishment.

kospapaaa

Mar 19, 2020
I can say for sure that this is one of the best games i have ever played..!! Amazing story including all kinds of feelings and the animation and images are perfect!!! Welldone and please continue this amazing work!!! Can't wait for the next release!!!!!!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
It's been a good while since I liked a first release this much. Well written, very well written. I usually can find the fault even in the best things, but for this one, my only pick would be the grainy renders at time, which about I don't even really care, because it's so working on every other department.

It’s probably gonna be the same situation with Steph in LOF. Same are going to wanna pursue Cass, some people are a glutton for punishment.
I doubt it. In LoF, Steph was made to be "liked by the players", and Drifty was pushy for it from the beginning, from the wrong angle, hence the so many rewrote of her circumstances. Cassie here is more like a "yeah, take that now bitch", revenge sex type, even if she sometimes shows some sort of feelings.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I don't see a reason for the MC to want to work with Reina or anyone who will kowtow to a client when it comes to who they hire. Not that it was necessarily unreasonable on IV's part but more that, as an employee, it sets the precedent that the company will fire you if a client objects to your presence. Doesn't matter what lies Cassandra spread, it matters that they believed her over June or the MC.
Yeah, as you point out, there is no logical reason to return to IV. Reina showed a blatant lack of character and cronyism letting Cassandra dictate conditions. I mean what the fuck, supposedly she is serious and professional. Any sane person would not return to work there.

So

OIP.jpeg

D

Deleted member 2237523

Help please, where to get dataleaks for june, katy, Dr K, reina?
and how to get Katy full scene memories?

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
I'll be honest, so far the only girl i like here is koko. I don't normally put any character under the spotlight in the first release unless they are exceptionally well made/written but the amount of content in this game's first release is very, very decent.

And man, i seriously hope that we can completely avoid the girls/characters we do not want to interact with (because i don't want to be the ink brother or whatever anymore) don't have the desire to disturb the shit and poke around the whole fuckery afoot regarding Cassie and Reina, and also because the overall quality of the game is just too good to just ignore it, not without the concrete reason at least. I remain hopeful though, seeing that the game uses point/scoring system.

The notion behind the story is good, having said that the mc here makes me irritable most of the time for one reason or the other, i'm talking behavioral-wise of course hell i even suspect if he ever took anything seriously the entire time except until the end.
Now, i sincerely hope that this pan out good and see the success.

Bublee

Jan 22, 2020
Spr story but i stuck at the night stay with kk Android automatically exit problem plss help

D

Deleted member 2237523

Spr story but i stuck at the night stay with kk Android automatically exit problem plss help
after last dialog with kindra when the screen go dark, don't tap your screen or do anything, just wait.

Naughty Tiger

May 17, 2020
While I agree that MC thinking about going to work with Reina after she just flippantly turned him down for the word of a stranger is a bad thing, I think it wouldn't hurt character development for her to ask.

I might be reading too much into things, but it seems to me like she's the type that is very book smart, and to a degree, impulsive on doing what looks good for the company, and is lacking in some emotional maturity.

Again, maybe my imagination, and I'm totally down for there not even be an option to go to work for her again. Though I'm not going to drop this game like it's hot, either, if it is included.

Also, also: Totally hope there's more time with IV...... cause I'm team Kindra, team Katy, and team June

Reactions: Spirit Detective

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, as you point out, there is no logical reason to return to IV. Reina showed a blatant lack of character and cronyism letting Cassandra dictate conditions. I mean what the fuck, supposedly she is serious and professional. Any sane person would not return to work there.
Reina was not happy after Cassandra spoke to her.
We do not know exactly what was said, but I suspect from the information we have that Cassandra may have told her that the MC stole her research or something similar.
After the TV interview it is possible that what actually happened will be revealed to the others.
Unless he does work for IV, I am not sure why he would have any contact with those girls. If he does not get a job, I wonder if it will affect June's relationship with Reina.
What happens next may depend on how much influence Cassandra has, and what lies she told.

Lussuria

May 26, 2020
I didn't find most of the girls very attractive, Kindra and Katy are pretty great though. Only problem I have is that Kindra in some renders looks young and cute but then older and less cute in others. That being said, one of the most immersive and interesting VN's I've ever played. Absolutely engrossing and amazing. You can tell the dev is confident and proud in their work. Stunning attention to detail in most things. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I love how Kindra has come through for MC twice now, and when he's needed it the most. Dude would literally be sleeping in his car if it wasn't for her. But leaking the info and making Cassandra look like the fraud she is was priceless. Reina on the other hand definitely has some explaining to do in this upcoming update, I felt like she played MC for a fool. Back to Cassandra though, I don't have an issue if down the line there's some sort of reunion with MC, just so long as it's optional of course. She purposefully gives off the hatefuck vibes. The chick you'd wanna strangle one minute and come inside the next(I don't condone the strangle part).

I personally, would rather to continue to see her fall, fail and be miserable as she made MC. I'm not a simp or have a humiliation fetish like some so I can't see myself fully embracing the idea to just forgive a woman who practically left you rot in a gutter just because she has some sort of epiphany and realized the error of her ways. She's on a high right now, a power trip and boy I can't wait until she fully crash and burns.

I thought I had a best girl, but they're all likable to me. June Moon is perfection though so there's that.

Random note: I didn't notice Jeff the cat, until my second play through. He's needs more content, maybe Koko and Jeff can hook up.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes