Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Anyone knows how big is the update going to be ? And same that game is definitly in the top 5 h games i've played , can't wait to see how it's going to turn up in the future
I think he said in a devlog this update was going to be around 4800 renders. The game size will be around 14GBs as well.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
guys, guys, guys, come on
discussing BaDIK here?

at this hour, it makes more sense to just repost

IS IT OUT YET???

HOW MUCH LONGER?

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, DIGI.B

Reactions: Phase_01

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Is understandable some are excited and impatient but i mean we were able to wait like 8 months what's one more day to it? Let's Digi.B finish his stuf properly even if that would mean one day delay.

Strazsenkind

Oct 18, 2020
Is understandable some are excited and impatient but i mean we were able to wait like 8 months what's one more day to it? Let's Digi.B finish his stuf properly even if that would mean one day delay.
He even isnt late or something lul
Digi said he will releas afternoon pst which "starts" in an hour xD

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
kawaii.B
Today at 6:49 PM (Digi changed his discord name)

Hey everyone, wanted to pop in and say I've been going over everything with this update since about 9AM today. It's about 3:45PM right now and things are basically looking ready. So, I'm about to eat something for the first time today. After, I'll review everything once more with a full belly and give it the final stamp of approval for release.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Nah, that was a novelty glow in the dark "ribbed for her pleasure" condom I got at a bar in North Beach... Never used it but it became one with my wallet after a few years.

LOL, at a rather tender age I had no idea there were different sizes for condoms. No sex ed or anything at that point, just fumbling in the dark.
you should have kept the glow in the dark one then......

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
kawaii.B
Today at 6:49 PM (Digi changed his discord name)

Hey everyone, wanted to pop in and say I've been going over everything with this update since about 9AM today. It's about 3:45PM right now and things are basically looking ready. So, I'm about to eat something for the first time today. After, I'll review everything once more with a full belly and give it the final stamp of approval for release.
He's edging us at this point lmao man knows ppl are waiting expectantly

Edit: for those that think this is serious its not :KEK:

Last edited:

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Nah, who knows how much whoring that woman has done to get ahead. She's obviously fucking the son of the CEO, probably fucked the CEO too... She seems to be the type who wields her sexuality as a weapon and a bargaining chip. She never loved the MC and used him to get what she wanted out of him... Long story short she is probably a diseased old hag.
People appear to have forgotten how all this got started. Prego and STD's are much lower risk than her just drugging you long enough to stage something and then claim the MC raped her. She might miss the cock long enough to use him to get off before hand but, that bitch is 100% using any situation she can to control or eliminate. I doubt she cares if it is by blackmail or just sending him to prsion for a few decades.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
People appear to have forgotten how all this got started. Prego and STD's are much lower risk than her just drugging you long enough to stage something and then claim the MC raped her. She might miss the cock long enough to use him to get off before hand but, that bitch is 100% using any situation she can to control or eliminate. I doubt she cares if it is by blackmail or just sending him to prsion for a few decades.
Hell, who knows if she has his rape-consequence child somewhere hidden to use as bait/ransom against him, Talia Al Ghul from DC style?

I'm still confused by that scene with her giving the money to that kid. Was it supposed to show she might be redeemable? Or has gone through shit to survive and can empathize with a younger girl who she maybe sees herself in, and thus warrants her actions?

Idr that scene too well since its been a while, but it definitely felt like there was supposed to be something there to show a "different side" to her, whether it be positive, or just a morally grey aspect that's neither good or bad and shows "life forces you to make tough decisions" bullshit lol

Reactions: MrFriendly

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Hell, who knows if she has his rape-consequence child somewhere hidden to use as bait/ransom against him, Talia Al Ghul from DC style?

I'm still confused by that scene with her giving the money to that kid. Was it supposed to show she might be redeemable? Or has gone through shit to survive and can empathize with a younger girl who she maybe sees herself in, and thus warrants her actions?

Idr that scene too well since its been a while, but it definitely felt like there was supposed to be something there to show a "different side" to her, whether it be positive, or just a morally grey aspect that's neither good or bad and shows "life forces you to make tough decisions" bullshit lol
I worry that Digi is setting up a redemption arch and trying to humanize her. It's a lame ass trope that anything with tits deserves to be forgiven simply because you want to fuck it later on. I think Digi is better than that. I certainly hope he is better than that. I'm not totally convined he is though. A monster is a monster regardless of gender or orientation.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes