Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Updated for v0.3.2
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Please update your superfine mod!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: bighunter

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Updated for v0.3.2
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
0.4.1?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Gofiles - I just right-clicked that yellow banner, inspected, and found the actual file link right under it. Copied & pasted into address bar, downloading as I write this.
Thanks for the tip...worked perfect for me (8 min to DL).
The hidden link is located at the top portion of the inspected box after the right click is made. (using Google Chrome)
Hidden link location.jpg

Reactions: K-Zen and Xeron_Xr

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
If anyone is looking for a work around to the out of date Scrappy mod, or use it later with it....I use this great renpy tool to allow me to see what's behind each story choice, or when the story prompts for a requirement check (do a save before using this for forcing a req check, to be safe).

Just drop "0x52_URM.rpa" file it into your game folder, and run your renpy game exe. (Can be used with any Renpy game that is higher than v6.99.12) A box will show up at the top left hand corner after each time a choice or story check happens. A very useful tool to use along side other mods.

Universal Ren'Py Mod

Last edited:

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
13 is hatefucking Vulvamort, find it at your own peril.
Maaaaaan, I thought you were messing with me but NOPE - that's actually the scene. Sorry for doubting ya. :LOL:

Don't tell me you've unlocked 14 too? Ignore that, TELL ME!!! Is it Paige? :))

Sep 3, 2020
If anyone is looking for a work around to the out of date Scrappy mod, or use it later with it....I use this great renpy tool to allow me to see what's behind each story choice, or when the story prompts for a requirement check.

Just drop "0x52_URM.rpa" file it into your game folder, and run your renpy game exe. (Can be used with any Renpy game) A box will show up at the top left hand corner after each time a choice or story check happens. A very useful tool.

Universal Ren'Py Mod
can someone please link the Android version as soon as it's available I need it for someone

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes