nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
Updated for v0.3.2
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Well... I can't play without this, waiting for v4.1
well-waiting.gif

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Wait, do you mean Dominique? The double BJ scene? Cause Meghan is a different pink-haired girl. And she doesn't even talk to me at the party. ^^
Nah, he meant Meghan, I suspect you gotta go on Katie's date and oogle Meghan or something to get her attention - not sure since I went with Zelda and found out about possible Meghan sex scene after unrenpying game files

Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Na ... it's just some Dream-Fantasy Scenario .... But you can Hatefuck this Bitch if this is your thing, found it funny :ROFLMAO:
Nah, not interested in the game after the dev is trying to push/redeem a cheating and backstabbing whore on the mc.
I somehow did think maybe he was going to get rid of her and remove her from being a li but that seem off the table.
Thanks for the info anyways xD.

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021
Really fell in love with that game & couldn't believe there was no written walkthrough by the time i started playing. Just noticed there actually is one now so mine is a bit late. I wrote it in a style similar to Zoey Raven, so if anyone is interested check the attached file .

In-Depth Walkthrough for Artemis 0.3.1

View attachment 1628351

Download from f95zone: View attachment 1628343
Alternative link: Google Drive
Update :)

Reactions: Punto and hermesh
May 31, 2020
Holy donkey... It's out... What a pleasant surprise and definitely an early Christmas gift..yes...a Christmas gift in October...4 000+ renders.. that's some dedication... Developers who haven't released an update in about 6 months to a year should take notes.... Can't come back after a year with 60 renders..

estraysian

May 21, 2018
Nah, he meant Meghan, I suspect you gotta go on Katie's date and oogle Meghan or something to get her attention - not sure since I went with Zelda and found out about possible Meghan sex scene after unrenpying game files
Yup this is it. During Katys date theres a break where you can look at Meghan and she'll notice and smile which sets up the scene at the halloween party

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes