Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Damn I love that game, I'm missing so many scenes it's not even funny (I'll have to replay it for sure, from the beginning this time), but just the story itself, very well written, and I just love all the characters, they're really fleshed out and well-thought, MC is relatable (at least for me, went through something similar, still into some kind of PTSD cause of that, some things he says, heavy stuff), Kindra is perfect, June too, and honestly I really like Zelda and Paige too.

But damn I'm missing stuff...

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Is there a walkthrough or does someone have a list of where the SD cards are in the new update? I found Reina's (because it was startlingly obvious), but none of the other ones.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
>Costume guessing game
>Answers are all for what medium the character is from
>One of the girls is dressed as Catwoman
>No "Yours is from a comic option"
UNPLAYABLE!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't have multiple runthroughs for this game so I haven't delved too deeply into the options but I did play through the new update.

My snap judgement is that Chapter 4 was generally good, but also a somewhat frustrating experience. I like the girls (Cassie excepted, obviously) and I even like the lighthearted, sexy antics the MC gets up to with them. But I'm not really digging the story; the stakes are poorly defined, progress is very slow, and our villains seem ill-suited to the roll they've been placed in.

I'll keep the rest of my thoughts spoilered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr The update is good if you focus on the (non-villainous) characters and the visuals, but I can't take the main story seriously and the gameplay could use a little finetuning.

Last edited:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
how to unlock the final lewd scene? i managed to unlock 4 of them, just missing the final one
How do you get the scene right before the final one? Also here's the answer to your question

When at the party you can offer to help one of the girls, she asks you to get her a drink (June Moon will give you the drink) you'll have an option of three drinks. Pick the Pink one, do her quest as normal but after you finish it (a new girl will be in her place) go to the bathroom.

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
DAMN YOU DEVS AND YOUR BLASTED CLIFF HANGER. but no lie that was amazing im now gonna go be depressed for the next year till story continues XD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
DAMN YOU DEVS AND YOUR BLASTED CLIFF HANGER. but no lie that was amazing im now gonna go be depressed for the next year till story continues XD
I know right, I can just picture what the dude at the door was going to say....

"Are you "insert MC's name here" ........ "Have you heard about our lord and savior jesus christ?"

Bloody Jehova's get everywhere.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Is there a walkthrough or does someone have a list of where the SD cards are in the new update? I found Reina's (because it was startlingly obvious), but none of the other ones.
I collected a few can't remember where they were I know the last 2 i went back looking for was in the doc's office the other is when June and Kindra are having fun the lab it is on the counter in one of the scenes

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
The dev did a great job with render quality, sounds, and atmosphere in this update. Top-notch quality.

With so many LI-like characters, it's a shame that stand-ins are being used for lewd scenes. The waitress and the freshman girls are just paper-thin, so those lewd scenes really don't seem worthwhile from a narrative standpoint. The party could have been used to much better effect if the MC could get time with Naomi, Zelda, Paige, and Reina - i.e., main INK girls lagging behind Katy, June, and Zoe. The 7 main INK girls + Kindra + DK + Artemis + V + Scarlett(?) is way more than enough already!

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes