PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
DAMN YOU DEVS AND YOUR BLASTED CLIFF HANGER. but no lie that was amazing im now gonna go be depressed for the next year till story continues XD
I know right, I can just picture what the dude at the door was going to say....

"Are you "insert MC's name here" ........ "Have you heard about our lord and savior jesus christ?"
Bloody Jehova's get everywhere.
I remember my dad answering the doorbell to find a pair of JW's at our door...
He told them, "Sorry fellas but I didn't see the accident."
And, slammed the door in their faces! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish:(y)

Anyway... who's this Cliff fella and why are they hanging him? Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I don't see the big ass deal about a "chapter play" having a cliff hanger. I mean, that is the entire idea behind a "chapter play"... It makes for more likely repeat viewers/readers/players... It's that hook that reels you in for next time because you just HAVE to find out what the fuck happens, right? Getting upset a a cliff hanger AVN is like being angry with a dog for being furry or with water for being wet. I'm always ready for the cliff hanger. I can sense them coming. It's how I know it's time to save my game... Tune in next time when MC might actually get past third base with someone BESIDES skanky ass Cassandra!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: :devilish:(y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, I'm replaying from the beginning ('cause I like to torture myself) and I came to the Equestrian Race scene and the music poofed. I haven't gone past it to see if it comes back, but I'm guessing this is another license pull situation? (I remember something about music changes and I THINK the first KinK music was different, but I'm surprised there's nothing here).

EDIT: Okay, ignore this post. I clearly forgot how the music in this scene worked.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Okay, I'm replaying from the beginning ('cause I like to torture myself) and I came to the Equestrian Race scene and the music poofed. I haven't gone past it to see if it comes back, but I'm guessing this is another license pull situation? (I remember something about music changes and I THINK the first KinK music was different, but I'm surprised there's nothing here).

EDIT: Okay, ignore this post. I clearly forgot how the music in this scene worked.
You mean like this

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
I don't have multiple runthroughs for this game so I haven't delved too deeply into the options but I did play through the new update.

My snap judgement is that Chapter 4 was generally good, but also a somewhat frustrating experience. I like the girls (Cassie excepted, obviously) and I even like the lighthearted, sexy antics the MC gets up to with them. But I'm not really digging the story; the stakes are poorly defined, progress is very slow, and our villains seem ill-suited to the roll they've been placed in.

I'll keep the rest of my thoughts spoilered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr The update is good if you focus on the (non-villainous) characters and the visuals, but I can't take the main story seriously and the gameplay could use a little finetuning.
I just want to commend you for a thorough and thoughtful review. Agreed on basically every point. I am still not really into Kindra as a LI and I do think digi is spreading himself a little thin with these many girls (instead of a sex scene with one of the main INK babes, we get... Meghan? Really? Who now seems to have her own little backstory too. Ugh. ) At the rate of this last update, it's going to take years for him to tell this story. Dunno, man. Would have been nice if the story picked up the pace a little.)

Reactions: Redd23 and ename144

ZzZzZiggy

Dec 30, 2021
The dev did a great job with render quality, sounds, and atmosphere in this update. Top-notch quality.

With so many LI-like characters, it's a shame that stand-ins are being used for lewd scenes. The waitress and the freshman girls are just paper-thin, so those lewd scenes really don't seem worthwhile from a narrative standpoint. The party could have been used to much better effect if the MC could get time with Naomi, Zelda, Paige, and Reina - i.e., main INK girls lagging behind Katy, June, and Zoe. The 7 main INK girls + Kindra + DK + Artemis + V + Scarlett(?) is way more than enough already!
Mhm. If there's one main complaint I have, it's this one.

ouroboros001

May 1, 2020
Anyone working on Android version?
I'm also interested in this. And not just because I prefer it but because this is quite a big install for a visual novel and mobile tends to have compression and mods built into the apk from the get go. On gamecax anyway. On here it tends to be vanilla.

Spywareau

Sep 9, 2017
this game is fucking hilarious, played around with it today for the first time and easily in my top 5 games immediately. writing is spot on.

Reactions: hmorphone
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes