mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Big update and I really enjoyed it,maybe too much time spend on the dog for me but that's fine.
Something that really stood out for me was the Cass deal. The way you can literally fuck her over and pay her back in such a way was delicious. I honestly didn't expect that. I thought this was gonna be another one of those turn the other cheek situations,cause that's how it is in most games but damn,you can get pretty brutal with her. I really enjoyed that.
The new women,the "evil" (i guess) mom and her 2 daughters,Gemma and the other one are so fine omg,I wish they were a part of the main cast bc they are by far my faves looks wise. I hope they'll play a substantial role and that we'll be able to fuck them. Good job digi.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
How to unlock the last scene in Memories(The one after halloween hook up with Meghan)?
You need to give Dominique the drink and choose the pink potion, then finish the quest with getting ana to replace them and then go back and click on the dorr to "check" on destiny and dominique and you get a scene with them.

Reactions: Ghosty99

camube

Jun 4, 2022
You need to give Dominique the drink and choose the pink potion, then finish the quest with getting ana to replace them and then go back and click on the dorr to "check" on destiny and dominique and you get a scene with them.
How about The one before the last one? i didn't get that one

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone else old saves not working? I have a save from my previous version when MC answers the phone and its Cassie and then it ends...New update immediately gives me the error screen, Rolling back crashes the game and ignoring starts the game from the beginning.

bozel

Mar 29, 2019
Yeah her face changed, same thing with Zoe (more pointy face), and I may be wrong, but Naomi also looks a tad bit 'less fierce', June's eyes are more 'sane', Paige one is smoother... digi.B worked a lot on them since the first chapter.
I like more the old design of Kathy.

smssm

Nov 14, 2020
That's all fine and dandy, but on my VM running Windows 7 it just doesn't work. Clicking on the .exe and notting happens, no errors, nothing. Other RenPy game start normally. Already re-downloaded it once. Any suggestions here?

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
That's all fine and dandy, but on my VM running Windows 7 it just doesn't work. Clicking on the .exe and notting happens, no errors, nothing. Other RenPy game start normally. Already re-downloaded it once. Any suggestions here?
I had this error with like 2 or more games (Being a dik, Intertwined, maybe more but i don't remember) the only fix that work was this opengl dll file ( ). It's for old opengl games for modern system. Just download it and put the dll file to where the exe is. I have no idea how but it fixed and don't worry it's safe.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Updated for v0.4.1
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
You're the best scrappy

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
Updated for v0.4.1

Features:
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Thanks

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Updated for v0.4.1

Features:

Ik people were spamming the fuck out of you for this, just wanna say we appreciate what you do

Poseidon77

Nov 30, 2020
Anyone else old saves not working? I have a save from my previous version when MC answers the phone and its Cassie and then it ends...New update immediately gives me the error screen, Rolling back crashes the game and ignoring starts the game from the beginning.
Not only do my old saves not work, i cant even start a new save or the game has an error and crashes

Reactions: VOYEUR

Poseidon77

Nov 30, 2020
Updated for v0.4.1

Features:

I cant continue my old saves or start new ones with your mod installed :(

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Updated for v0.4.1

Features:

Dev made changes to scripts. there are so many errors with the mod. can you look into it?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Big update and I really enjoyed it,maybe too much time spend on the dog for me but that's fine.
Something that really stood out for me was the Cass deal. The way you can literally fuck her over and pay her back in such a way was delicious. I honestly didn't expect that. I thought this was gonna be another one of those turn the other cheek situations,cause that's how it is in most games but damn,you can get pretty brutal with her. I really enjoyed that.
The new women,the "evil" (i guess) mom and her 2 daughters,Gemma and the other one are so fine omg,I wish they were a part of the main cast bc they are by far my faves looks wise. I hope they'll play a substantial role and that we'll be able to fuck them. Good job digi.
Right ? I was so scared the MC would really consider helping Vulvamort with a BS explanation (be better than her or any other crap)
Since I was already baffled by the nerve of Cass to come asking for help.... Kindra darling, a visual representation of my bafflement ?
Kscoff.png

Thanks hon.

Anyway, awesome resolution and two flaming thumbs up for digi

SaveyDudey

Dec 14, 2021
I cant continue my old saves or start new ones with your mod installed :(
I second this, with the start new game and the mod. Luckily my old saves around the shooting range with Naomi were playable, so I've been able to catch up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did the multi-mod also 'colour' the correct choices? :p If so, then ain't happening also, for some reason.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes