TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Did a full playthrough when updating my walkthrough to 0.4.1, everything worked for me: DJ Table, Desk, Hat (1x), Shower (1x). On the phone you can click to change the room. What exactly isn't working for you?
I couldn't peek on her or change rooms. I think it might've been the mod. Idk

Reactions: hermesh

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
7zip gets to 91% and spits out Data error, every time. Tried re-downloading the parts, same issue. Don't bother with the split downloads, it's corrupted.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
7zip gets to 91% and spits out Data error, every time. Tried re-downloading the parts, same issue. Don't bother with the split downloads, it's corrupted.
Don't think the splittet parts are corrupt. The problem with this is when the Download Server or your connection sucks it gets corrupted. And normaly every extraction tool tells you exactly what file got corrupted when the error message pops up.

Reactions: LizaS

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Ive always wondered what kind of links do you people manage to download the game from? :unsure:
I've never had any issues with any game I've downloaded here and I always use mods

look for the google drive link someone posted on saturday morning with "love me or hate me" in the post
add scrappy mod. you'll get one error screen, at the end of episode 1 irrc. clcik ignore. game works perfectly.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
Don't think the splittet parts are corrupt. The problem with this is when the Download Server or your connection sucks it gets corrupted. And normaly every extraction tool tells you exactly what file got corrupted when the error message pops up.
I extract hundreds of files on a weekly bases so I am well aware how it functions and that's why I re-downloaded the parts, comparing the hashes (which were identical post download on 2 different mirrors). Also, the data error is just: Data error : _ARTEMIS-0.4.1-win.zip
Full download functions, zero issues. Split download is corrupt even after multiple attempts, with identical hashes.

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Not gonna lie, at first I thought Artemis would be Koko, who can't no longer work on her old dog body and is transfer to the Artemis shell, and starts to adapt to experience human emotions. Now with the last update I'm not sure about it anymore, I felt like Artemis might start gaining conciussnes after the cliffhanger.

This update made me finally get interested in pursuing the Dr, the scene with her was so deep and real. Asides from that, I'm torn with all the choices: When I play I VN, it usually take me a few updates to realize which ones are my favorite paths. With this game, I can't choose, even the side paths (I.N.Ks) are interesting enough to grab my attention.

Can't wait for the next update. Also, loved the awesome Mass Effect easter eggs there. Wish the could throw the 'intruder' and Vulvamort out the airlock.

Reactions: Sasanid

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I extract hundreds of files on a weekly bases so I am well aware how it functions and that's why I re-downloaded the parts, comparing the hashes (which were identical post download on 2 different mirrors). Also, the data error is just: Data error : _ARTEMIS-0.4.1-win.zip
Full download functions, zero issues. Split download is corrupt even after multiple attempts, with identical hashes.
tried downloading the full game and the splitted parts 2 times each now, and i still cant load from previous saves OR start a new game o_O and my line is pretty damn good..

Also, in the Artemis folder theres only game-lib-renpy and the _Artemis game prog.. nothing else.. usually theres other py and sh-files or whatever, but nothing from my DL. the whole game i DL from MEGA. the splitted ones from pixeldrain

EDIT:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/code/_mainrenpy/script.rpy", line 4, in script call
call rpc from _call_rpc
call rpc from _call_rpc
ScriptError: could not find label 'rpc'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call rpc from _call_rpc
File "D:\Spill\_ARTEMIS\_ARTEMIS-0.4.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
call rpc from _call_rpc
File "D:\Spill\_ARTEMIS\_ARTEMIS-0.4.1-win\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'rpc'.

Windows-10-10.0.19043 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
_ARTEMIS 0.4.1
Wed Oct 19 18:44:45 2022

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Ive always wondered what kind of links do you people manage to download the game from? :unsure:
I've never had any issues with any game I've downloaded here and I always use mods

look for the google drive link someone posted on saturday morning with "love me or hate me" in the post
add scrappy mod. you'll get one error screen, at the end of episode 1 irrc. clcik ignore. game works perfectly.
Bro, in your signature the DJ KINK STUDIO button is normal but in my game version it's red and i cant press it. I'm confused. :WutFace:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
same for me
but, as said, the sig is courtesy of LizaS who we're pretty sure is digi in disguise!
and that's just another thing that confirms our suspicion :HideThePain:
Hell, at this point I am beginning to think that Digi.B and Drifty are the same person as well!:devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

w_Stew

Aug 13, 2020
1666201483504.png

Anyone else get this on the FIRST attempt to play the game?

EDIT: Fixed it. Deleted the steam folder on C:\\\ (which I don't use) which was placed there
unbeknownst to me.

Last edited:

xortor

May 3, 2018
Anyone have a current Discord link? The one on the 1st page has expired, and Patreon failed to give me a discord invite lol

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Some love to Katy, who might be a liiittle too sweet or bubbly for some, but provides a great opportunity for some casual fun early on in the game. I mean, Zoe? Nah. Imo this benefits the game and I'm curious about her future content.

Also, I wished just sometimes the games would let me burn bridges as I please haha.
dylan-mckay-90210.gif

Anyway, great game. New update when? :Kappa:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Some love to Katy, who might be a liiittle too sweet or bubbly for some, but provides a great opportunity for some casual fun early on in the game. I mean, Zoe? Nah. Imo this benefits the game and I'm curious about her future content.

Also, I wished just sometimes the games would let me burn bridges as I please haha.
View attachment 2110921

Anyway, great game. New update when? :Kappa:
Anyway, great sig. New profile picture when? :Kappa:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: schinoize
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes