Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Finally had time to play chapter 4 and damn what a treat it was. Loved it from the beginning till the end. Was really worth the wait allthough i wish i could hibernate like Koko till chapter 5 is released. Such a gem of a game, not only renders but storywise it can easily compete with the wellknown games here on the site.

And the cliffhanger.... yet another masterpiece ending from Digi-B.
Read some comments about it in this thread but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now the wait begins... and will Digi-B up his game and make an even larger chapter or can he withheld himself? ;)

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I like how DriftyGames and digi.B are big enough
to joke about the use of the male character model! (y)
It's well done and funny too.

Simp all you want. Kindra and June all the way here!
With a side dish of Paige.

Gotta be honest though. I really like the Zelda charcter model
but not her character. Too demure for my personal liking.

On the other hand I don't really like June's character model
while I like the June character.

Anyhoo, this is such a gem. Great freaking update.

Have good one ladies and gents.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I extract hundreds of files on a weekly bases so I am well aware how it functions and that's why I re-downloaded the parts, comparing the hashes (which were identical post download on 2 different mirrors). Also, the data error is just: Data error : _ARTEMIS-0.4.1-win.zip
Full download functions, zero issues. Split download is corrupt even after multiple attempts, with identical hashes.
Then Lemme ask a Question. Why does it work for me without an Problem? Gave it a test Download and works fine with 7Zip and WinRAR ... No error. So this problem is just on your end.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Bro, in your signature the DJ KINK STUDIO button is normal but in my game version it's red and i cant press it. I'm confused. :WutFace:
same for me
but, as said, the sig is courtesy of LizaS who we're pretty sure is digi in disguise!
and that's just another thing that confirms our suspicion :HideThePain:
I don't know about LizaS, and the thumbnail, but I'm pretty sure the in-game lock on the Kink jukebox is because Digi is having custom music made for the game to replace stuff lost to the industry music purge from adult games earlier this year.

As far as the color on the thumbnail, I can say it wouldn't be THAT hard for someone experience with graphic editing to do a color replace.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Anyone know how I can download and play windows version on my Mac without losing save files but not transferring update to old version cause that doesn’t work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm posting this because a while ago I started a post and decided not to finish it, and now every time I come back to this page the post -- in it's half-finished state -- keeps popping up in the box.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm posting this because a while ago I started a post and decided not to finish it, and now every time I come back to this page the post -- in it's half-finished state -- keeps popping up in the box.
You can delete that...

Click in the message field
Press ctrl+a to highlight the entire message
Press delete to remove the text
Then in the tool bar at the top of the text box, hover over the little file icon that looks like an old school floppy
Two options will appear, save draft and delete draft, choose delete draft...
and you will never have to see that half a message ever again...
Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

nyrek was nice enough to supply an image... Thank you, friend:D(y)
1666245743428.png

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You can delete that...

Click in the message field
Press ctrl+a to highlight the entire message
Press delete to remove the text
Then in the tool bar at the top of the text box, hover over the little file icon that looks like an old school floppy
Two options will appear, save draft and delete draft, choose delete draft...
and you will never have to see that half a message ever again...
Hope this helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

nyrek was nice enough to supply an image... Thank you, friend:D(y)
View attachment 2111941
View attachment 2111938

put any reaction to this post when you read it so I can delete it as it's clearly off topic

edit: fuck it, going back to bed. mods, please be gentle :HideThePain:
Good to know ... although typing my random-ass replacement worked too ^_^

polar_1321

Jun 20, 2017
Why does this high-tech top-secret R&D facility seemingly have no security?
Not even motion sensors to send an alert when something breaches the perimeter?
Its certainly an incomprehensible situation from my experience.

Also earlier Kindra talked about the backup power generators, which should kick in immediately to keep whatever security they should have running.

Also you'd have the security and computers running on a separate grid/circuit buffered by a custom-built UPS system, so you might lose lights, climate control, elevators/lifts .etc but your critical equipment would keep running while the backup power kicked in.

My company does high-tech security, surveillance, risk management and threat assessments and I can tell you for a fact that an underground facility operating at this level [weapons, government contracts .etc] would be extremely difficult to penetrate and impossible to do so without triggering a full armed security response within minutes if the team wasn't already stationed on-site. Intruders wouldn't be able to climb down the elevator shaft before their escape route was completely compromised and honestly, they wouldn't even gain access to said elevator shaft before a response team was there unless they had either already scouted the building to map it's layout or if they had obtained the schematics.

But even if they did, with the security triggered, the elevators are locked down so the intruders would have to carry whatever they want to steal by hand up a multi-story elevator shaft and then somehow get it out of there after that?

The situation that is being presented here is shaping up to be quite ridiculous.

The only realistic/believable "out" that I see is if Artemis neutralizes the threats, but even so, the mere fact they even got in undetected is breaking my suspension of disbelief, that sort of thing doesn't happen to a facility of this caliber without months of planning, information gathering and preparation along with a full support team.
Its not the kind of thing you can call some random shady dude to setup in a day.

edit: BTW I only bother doing this kind of detailed post critique for VNs that I actually otherwise really like, if it was something I didn't care for anyway I wouldn't bother.
The loft was broken into not the bunker, and the building went into lock down...
Also when Artemis rebooted it looked like there was power in the lab

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The loft was broken into not the bunker, and the building went into lock down...
Also when Artemis rebooted it looked like there was power in the lab
This is much more plausible explanation of the situation, which explains the lack of (or very little) security measures in place for the loft. Anyway, I have to take your words for it because I have not played:D. It is interesting to note though that even playing the same game (same version), two (or more) people can have polar opposite comprehension:unsure:. I, on the other hand, slowly little by little assembling the pieces of 'spoilers' to paint the whole picture so that when I play it later, I will pay more attention to most of the mentioned 'spoilers" (if I can remember them, they're a lot by the way, starting from Chapter 3):ROFLMAO:. Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes