Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm sorry for the spoiler. But this scene was just too fucking hilarious not to share
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LUL::LUL::LUL:
Yeah the music placement was perfect, him being terrorized and Ava still shooting.

MCs mom is a great character, too, when he talked to 'her' in his room, damn...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I didn't like her at first, didn't quite like her face, her jawline was weird (digi worked on her in the last episode though) and too bitchy for my liking... but then the date with her, yeah, heavy stuff, I like her now, and can't wait to learn more about that tsundere.
Yeah... she's a cop and a hardass but I think we are beginning to melt that frozen exterior. Pretty sure there is a woman of great passion and desire underneath all of that hard shell... We'll see...:devilish:

Reactions: Sasanid

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I don't know who I like less, naomi or zoe. both are so ugly they make zelda standout as a cutie (which she isn't if we're going to be honest). but that's fine, that I can manage.
the characters themselves are cringe AF. one is a walking military cliche and the other one's discourse makes me facepalm and press tab whenever there's a scene with her.

the date with naomi was fine, though and "the fuck you called me?" was a good joke.
ok, I hate her a bit less.

• Haha
Reactions: ZzZzZiggy

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
thanks for notifying me bro bro, havent played since beta lmao, this game just made me sad, not cause its bad but just cause the situation is sucky, did he get his retribution yet?
Story is obviously not over, but in many ways, yeah, he gets retribution, and at some point there's an option for more than retribution...

There are other sad parts in the story, to be sure, and not only for the MC, but there's so much humor intertwined to it, and it's so well-written that it quickly changes your mind.

shurys

Jan 23, 2018
Just finished the game 0.4.1, it was a good experience, the dev really know his ways with the lighting, he must do his work on Blender or something, really nice.
About the story, sometimes felt kinda silly and sometimes kinda deep, i enjoyed most of the time, sometimes i feel im kinda stuck on a part that i really dont want to read everything and takes forever haha
I only tought that was kinda lackluster the girls who have a scene on the game, not because theres few or something,the animations are top notch, but its just harsh that the game offers you a harem rooster that you basically are being blueballed by 80% of them.
It happens all the time, but its always sad, the character you liked just being let on the side.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I am experiencing the game slowing down after 30 minutes or so.
I am not sure its my laptop or some upgrade .. If anyone is having the same issue with Artemis . Please share

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes