Throwaway2022

Jun 2, 2020
Reactions: NotTheReal16

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
well I really hopr the crap with Cassandra ends soon - hate these stories with those type of people throwing wrenches into everything. and by the way she deserves to be fired and discarded by everyone she is a false bitch that only uses people and then discards them
Let's end iy with her totally and get on with the real story

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I'm curious, at this point did anyone changed how they feel about Vulvamort now? The scene where she tries to teach the teen a valuable lesson about prom already left me confused, but after seeing how she wanted to 'toughen up' Kindra... Dunno man.

I still don't like her nor her methods, but I can't argue with what she was trying to accomplish. And of course, it still doesn't justify what she did to MC.
Everything she does, even screwing MC over, just make us closer to the other girls or end up being beneficial for MC or the story (would he have had time to work on Artemis if he was hired in Reina's company in the first place ? could he fuck around with the sorority sisters with the excuse of being afraid of a commitment without Cassandra screwing him over in the first place ? would he have met a wonderful and sexy therapist ? etc). So as far as I'm concerned, she's fine as a character. Ofc she's a bitch and I don't want to be with her at all or see her get what she wants, but she's not smart or good enough to really be frustrating in the context of the narrative (yet at least). Also yeah the way she talked to the other girl before (was it Jessica ? don't remember) and then Kindra in the flashback made me understand her more, but not like her more. These two scenes really help flesh her out as a character, it's well done. She's not just "the villain", she's a realistic human being.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Man that small nerf war scene had me laughing for a minute straight, so glad I saw the original video first. XD
Is there something out there, or was it changed at some point? Or is there an actual Nerf commercial or movie scene it's mimiking?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So it's not possible to advance past meeting Koko, the apartment is bugged and music doesn't load, can't interact with anything properly. Old saves are broken too so I can't just load one from beyond that point. Anyone else having this issue? Seems like people are commenting on the update and it's quality so I'm guessing it's not universal.
Sounds like something is screwed up with your files, try redownloading and try again. If that was a common problem this thread would be about nothing else.

well I really hopr the crap with Cassandra ends soon - hate these stories with those type of people throwing wrenches into everything. and by the way she deserves to be fired and discarded by everyone she is a false bitch that only uses people and then discards them
Let's end iy with her totally and get on with the real story
She is a BIG part of the real story.........she's one of the main antagonists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elhemeer

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
So was Adolph Hitler, who was genuinely fond of dogs and little children.

Wouldn't bother me one bit if she ate a bullet, and was dumped in a hole, doused with gasoline and set on fire.
Yes but Hitler was capable enough to use people's frustration to influence them, and gain the power he needed to do what he did. Here Cassie don't have that kind of power and her motives are not that "social" driven. Also I don't think she'd want to genocide an entire ethnic group so comparatively she's less evil than old adolph. She didn't even cause any death (yet). So yeah I wouldn't really mind her dying either, but I'm not that motivated to torture her or waste gasoline on her body just to express some kind of hate. I usually don't hate characters unless they're really screwing up everything and they're not well-done. But like I said, everything Cassandra does is realistic and somehow beneficial to MC or the story until now so I don't feel frustrated towards her and don't mind her staying alive either.

Not saying I like her either, I really don't mind calling her Vulvamort and mocking her also, mind you.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

toorawdan

Jun 3, 2020
GDrive

Windows/Linux

MAC Link

MEGA

Windows/Linus LINK

MAC LINK

Chapter 0.4.1a bugfix patch (Requires full download, if still on 0.3.2a)

GDrive

Windows/Linux

MAC

MediaFire

MEGA

Windows/Linux

MAC

All your Mac needs, don't forget to support the
for other mac users when i try and open the app it says

You do not have permission to open the application “_ARTEMIS”.

any ways to fix or get around this?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
for other mac users when i try and open the app it says

You do not have permission to open the application “_ARTEMIS”.

any ways to fix or get around this?
Use this command.

1. Open the command
2. Drag the Artemis application into the terminal window
3. Hit "Enter" or "Return" depending on what's on your keyboard.
4. Wait till the process is complete then try running the game.

There's another method that I used back when the Interlude of Being a DIK came out that worked but I forgot the steps. Hope this helps

Nov 12, 2020
GDrive

Windows/Linux

MAC Link

MEGA

Windows/Linus LINK

MAC LINK

Chapter 0.4.1a bugfix patch (Requires full download, if still on 0.3.2a)

GDrive

Windows/Linux

MAC

MediaFire

MEGA

Windows/Linux

MAC

All your Mac needs, don't forget to support the
Link still has the same errors as before. Merged the folder of the bug fix but still not able to open it mentioning a couple of errors. Thanks either way, will wait for another link that includes the fix for Macbooks with an M1 or Intel chip.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Link still has the same errors as before. Merged the folder of the bug fix but still not able to open it mentioning a couple of errors. Thanks either way, will wait for another link that includes the fix for Macbooks with an M1 or Intel chip.
That's a shame, my Mac is a 2014 so I'm not experiencing these issues personally. Did you download the full game and give it a try?

Nov 12, 2020
That's a shame, my Mac is a 2014 so I'm not experiencing these issues personally. Did you download the full game and give it a try?
Hmm that’s weird. Probably did something wrong then if your MacBook is from 2014. Mine should work then. Downloaded the full file in Google drive, merged the game files with the bugfix one. Tried the Chmod code through terminal but it didn’t give me permission. So used the merged game file in a downloaded renpy app and it gave me the same errors as before. I’ll try it through terminal again then. Do you have the direct codes? The chmod code denied my permission.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hmm that’s weird. Probably did something wrong then if your MacBook is from 2014. Mine should work then. Downloaded the full file in Google drive, merged the game files with the bugfix one. Tried the Chmod code through terminal but it didn’t give me permission. So used the merged game file in a downloaded renpy app and it gave me the same errors as before. I’ll try it through terminal again then. Do you have the direct codes? The chmod code denied my permission.
All I did was download the full game from the provided links and the game ran fine. No merging necessary. I did have an issue where I didn't have permission to run the application but that solution can be found here. Works for me every time a renpy game does this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Antonio Montana
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes