-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Besides the officer chic, all other gals have nice faces. The biggest issue is, when they smile or display other emotions, they look soo off/weird.

Im also soo happy this is one of the few games where the dev/s actually put some effort into "English"/grammer. Too many games that are just google translated with no effort. Im on ch2 so far and really enjoying it. I really hope there are a few more hours worth of read left?

Really worried about being locked down with a gal tho. I kinda wanna bang all of em before settling down.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Really fell in love with that game & couldn't believe there was no written walkthrough by the time i started playing. Just noticed there actually is one now so mine is a bit late. I wrote it in a style similar to Zoey Raven, so if anyone is interested check the attached file .

In-Depth Walkthrough for Artemis 0.4.1

View attachment 2106208

20221017: Guide updated to Artemis 0.4.1

Download from f95zone: View attachment 2106205
Alternative link: Google Drive
hermesh What did you mean by this? During the Party when approaching June, your walkthrough says this.

"loop this choice 15x for an awesome hidden scene"

I have no idea what you mean by this because you only get one choice and then it proceeds from there.

• Wow
Reactions: Elhemeer

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
hermesh What did you mean by this? During the Party when approaching June, your walkthrough says this.

"loop this choice 15x for an awesome hidden scene"

I have no idea what you mean by this because you only get one choice and then it proceeds from there.
He means keep clicking on that choice 15 times in a row. It eventually gives a different response. :)

Reactions: Sasanid

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
So how the paths gonna work is it gonna be like LOF where eventually u choice one girls path to follow

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
So how the paths gonna work is it gonna be like LOF where eventually u choice one girls path to follow
Considering it has the "Harem" tag amongst the planned ones i'm guessing we'll get at least some groupings (doubt we'll get a full on harem).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Considering it has the "Harem" tag amongst the planned ones i'm guessing we'll get at least some groupings (doubt we'll get a full on harem).
Yeah, no need to debate or speculate, from the Developer Notes

Harem
You may run into group sex, with you being the only male in the action. But collecting girls for an all in one buffet isn't planned. Not saying you can't fool around with multiple girls as you progress story. Much like chapter one, you'll find yourself having fun with some of the girls.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
There's already hints that you can be with a few girls without hurting other relationships -- shoot, your "friend with benefits" girl is flat out telling you to play the field, as long as you're honest about it I think you're okay there. But there's also a clear wedge between Katy and Zelda ... you have to pick one to hang with, so there doesn't seem to be an "all the girls" path.

Not sure what Digi's plan is for the end-game relationships, but they have said the plan is for a four-part series, and part one just ended, so hopefully that means there's lots of story to still be told.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Okay, so did I miss something? I downloaded the full fat 10GB version, since I wanted a fresh start and install. But playing the game it just looks like hell. Super visible and rough color gradients and compression artifacts all over the place, making the game look like its covered in a layer of Vaseline or something. Not at all how I remember it looking before. Again, I double checked, and it is the un-compressed original, all 10GB of it. Yet it looks like this when I'm playing...

artemis01.png

artemis02.png

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Okay, so did I miss something? I downloaded the full fat 10GB version, since I wanted a fresh start and install. But playing the game it just looks like hell. Super visible and rough color gradients and compression artifacts all over the place, making the game look like its covered in a layer of Vaseline or something. Not at all how I remember it looking before. Again, I double checked, and it is the un-compressed original, all 10GB of it. Yet it looks like this when I'm playing...

View attachment 2136861

View attachment 2136862
It's called improvement. Digi has improved his art over time so of course his early work is going to look bad.

I thought this would be common knowledge that people improve over time at something, but I guess not.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It's called improvement. Digi has improved his art over time so of course his early work is going to look bad.

I thought this would be common knowledge that people improve over time at something, but I guess not.

No need to be snide or hostile. Their updates are few and far between, and my most recent memories would be colored by their most recent work. I'm playing through it and it is getting better, although it is still grainy at times. I was just surprised, cause I didn't remember it being that bad before, or there being such a drastic change in quality compared to the early parts.

Let's be real here, the vast majority of games here simply do not change over time. They don't look better later on. I'm happy this one does, but that makes it the exception and not the rule.

Also, I wasn't trying to take pot-shots at the dev. I was genuinely worried that something was wrong with the game or the download, precisely because I remembered it looking way better than that.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No need to be snide or hostile. Their updates are few and far between, and my most recent memories would be colored by their most recent work. I'm playing through it and it is getting better, although it is still grainy at times. I was just surprised, cause I didn't remember it being that bad before, or there being such a drastic change in quality compared to the early parts.

Also, let's be real here, but the vast majority of games here simply DON'T change over time. They don't look better later on. I'm happy this one does, but that makes it the exception and not the rule.
You can't say...
playing the game it just looks like hell.
In a crowded forum full of this game's super fans and expect anyone to be 100% nice to you in reply. TBH, I was just going to ignore the comment. You are fortunate that you got a decent reply at all.

Devs skills DO improve as their games progress, sometimes from one game to the next, other times during the course of the same game. The latter is the case here. In my signature, you will see two other games that are among my top favorites of all time, like Artemis. BOTH show notable improvements from the early game through the later chapters...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The spoiler has just two examples of many dozens that I could list but will not further take away from Digi.B's exceptional game to do so here. Some devs do go back to update their early work to reflect their improvements, others do not. However, I will not criticize a dev for making improvements midgame. In fact, I say thank you to them for making the improvements when those skills and/or resources came available to them.

I mean you no insult and bear you no malice... just a word to the wise to think before you speak. The example images you showed do NOT look that bad yet I do see the difference with a more greatly enhanced quality in the late game renders. To that I say, "thank you for improving your skills, Digi.B!" But, you'll not hear me say earlier renders "look like hell" just because the later renders look better.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.10.15 - 16.53.38.19.png

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
devlog.jpg

Happy Monday everyone!

Last week was the last part of my vacation, but I still did some work here and there with Artemis. I manage to complete the first checklist required by Steam. All that really remains is building the trailer and a functional Steam build (achievements as well). I also wrote a script for a trailer and look forward to piecing it together. It’s re-using existing art, so nothing too crazy. I also started converting characters from iray Uber textures to PBR textures. This doesn’t mean an appearance change but the skin will have more detail and respond to lights better.

Additionally, I’ve been doing a bit of scene blocking. Which in screenwriting means describing how a scene plays out. It’s what I do before writing out the actual dialogue.

I also want to give a big shoutout to the beta team. There were a lot of variable triggers this chapter, especially at the Halloween party. Most the reports reported to date have been spelling corrections and maybe one or two small visual bugs.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I’ll be back in the hot seat developing CH5. CH4 had a significant amount of hurdles that I had to jump. Now that I am full time, I hope this addresses the major one that I struggled with during CH4. As most of you know, I learned I had keratoconus at the start of my journey working on CH1 of Artemis. It’s been a journey obtaining my medically necessary contact lenses but finally got them just before CH4 began. Those who wear contacts or have someone close to you who wear them can tell you it can be difficult to wear for long periods. Being at my old job then coming home to work on Artemis for an additional 6-7 hours. So I’m excited to be able to pace myself and put in about 12-13 hours of development before giving my eyes a break, everyday. I’ll also be working a schedule for myself. Mondays mostly being customs days, Tuesdays dedicated to scene setups (retexturing, kit-bashing, dressing, props, etc), Wed-Fri posing days, Saturday catch-up days for things like coding, any scene corrections, etc. Sundays (try to) relax before the cycle begins anew. We’ll see how this schedule works out but I like the organization it presents. On paper at least, haha.

All that said, my goal is to get back on my 4-6 month release cycle while maintaining good health. Next week, I’ll share some behind the scenes to explore what occurs during development. At least for Artemis since all developers work differently. I hope this puts some aspects into perspective why certain parts of development take longer than others.
Next week I’ll discuss more about what Book Two means and non-spoiler plans for CH5.

Lastly, I want to touch base regarding the tier changes. I reviewed what other developers (those who are full time) who are also on Steam are doing. And I believe it will work well for me. Seeing how everyone at this moment has access to the full latest build of Artemis, the new system will be T-800 will get access to update patches only and will require you to already have the full game download. So when CH5 rolls around, you’ll get access to the update patch (granted you don’t delete the current full build.) After Nov 11 (when I update tiers) they will need to get the full build from TARS tier and if they downgrade their tier to T-800, will get access to CH6 (again, granted you save the full build+ CH5 patch for CH6 and so-on). TI-86 will be back to progress updates only. After reviewing the trends of CH2-4 releases, a large percentage upped their trier from TI-86 to grab the update and downgraded right after. Which is completely fine, I’m not trying to say that’s bad or anything at all. And since everyone right now has access to the latest full build, only means TI-86 would need to tier up to T-800 for future Chapter releases for those who want to stay in the TI-86 tier (granted you didn’t delete the game+patch updates). I want to be as fair as possible and believe this is it. Some may disagree and that’s fair to feel. But giving everyone a notice now of the changes, a few more weeks to secure the latest build before tier changes. This puts me in a safe place with Steam, gives you guys a fair notice, a chance to grab the game and for myself as I navigate this new way of supporting myself. The game is also currently available on

One more thing. I will be adding another file host for those having issues with Mega or Google. Updates are generally under 5GB, but I’ve had many complaints saying Mega either hit a limit or the browser gave them issues. By the time CH5 rolls around, I sincerely hope I have my desired method up and running. Which is hosting the files myself. I would like to have servers located in West/East coast and overseas to accommodate speeds. I’ll be outsourcing this job to someone else so I can focus on development. I really hope to have this setup so downloads go much smoother for future releases.

Also, next week I’ll be sharing the three tracks composed specifically for Artemis. Which is the current main menu track and two DJ Kink tracks. I also have one more patch coming that includes spelling corrections and some content that I held off on so I can get Chapter 4 out the door. It’s a revised V intro, archives screen and LI menu. I’ll do my best to get this out by Nov 11. If I miss that date, I’ll send a link to all tiers who were subbed Between Oct/Nov.

Happy Halloween and have a great week!
-digi.B

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017

View attachment 2136861

View attachment 2136862
I still have v0.3.2 (previous release, Chapter 1 to 3) and the images are exactly like what you posted. Those scenes were from the v0.1 (first release) where the renders quality is so so, but the renders gets better and better. Later scenes especially starting from the second release (Chapter 2) where the MC (and players) was introduced to the INK girls. It just gets better with each releases otherwise many (if not all) would have complained very vocally. While Chapter 4 is the complete Book 1, digi.B couldn't re-render all those earlier images because of time constraints and he already got his hands full on so many things he barely managed everything splendidly.

However, it should also be noted that those earlier renders would probably best to be redone sometimes later in the future, but for now it is not worth it. Most players will prefer digi.B to continue with the story/game. Cheers.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes