Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I am gonna need that Zelda fansig tell me your ways lol
So there's the easy way (open the fansig on it's own page, copy the URL and add it to your signature) and the safe way (save the fansig to your computer, open a message to yourself and add the fansig to the message, then open THAT file on it's own page, copy the URL and add it to your signature)

Reactions: JohnF95zone

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Ahhh! I messed up somewhere. I did not get this scene with Paige. Now gotta figure what choice I messed up with her previously.
FYI, I use this tool to see what's behind story choices, and if it will offer points. Also this tool can allow a user to bypass story requirements (make sure a save is done before this method is used).

Install: Just extract and copy the 0x52_URM tool into your game folder, and run your game exe. When ever an event choice or requirement flag happens...a window in the top left hand corner will show up...

Reactions: HanBoston

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
(Roll back unlock tool)
I used this tool to REMOVE the roll back locks that are enabled in this story. Removing the locks will allow longer playtimes without having to constantly save.

(Used with Windows 10)
Extract and copy the UnRen-v.8.0.0 batch file to where your Artemis exe file is located.
Run UnRen and pick choice #6 to unlock the roll back function.

Now enjoy your unlocked roll back function.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Ok, so I read the description and read several reviews, but I'm still having a hard time understanding what this game is about, and what makes it great. Can someone please explain? Feel free to go into minor early spoilers.(that last part I cannot stress enough.)

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ok, so I read the description and read several reviews, but I'm still having a hard time understanding what this game is about, and what makes it great. Can someone please explain? Feel free to go into minor early spoilers.(that last part I cannot stress enough.)
Why don't you describe what you like, what you are looking for, what you consider as great adult game? Then it will be easier for someone else to either recommend or not this game to you, considering you cannot determine it after reading descriptions, posts and reviews.

Edit: Most players know the game well but they don't know you.

Reactions: ename144

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Why don't you describe what you like, what you are looking for, what you consider as great adult game? Then it will be easier for someone else to either recommend or not this game to you, considering you cannot determine it after reading descriptions, posts and reviews.

Edit: Most players know the game well but they don't know you.
I like stories that are really well paced, and characters that are very likable and compelling, and really great, memorable plot twists, and if possible, really great, descriptive combat.(the latter part should not be confused with a combat system. ANyone that's read a fantasy novel will know what I'm referring to.)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I like stories that are really well paced, and characters that are very likable and compelling, and really great, memorable plot twists, and if possible, really great, descriptive combat.(the latter part should not be confused with a combat system. ANyone that's read a fantasy novel will know what I'm referring to.)
Let me give a short but incomplete (probably ill-informed) answers first until someone else with more in-depth knowledge chips in (I have not catch up to the latest release yet).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Great question, my friend:devilish:(y) These are the kinds of questions that I enjoy answering. :) I highly recommend this title as one of the very best I have played, as in top ten of all time, maybe even top five. The renders and animations start out great and only improve during the game as the devs skills grow over time. The story is dynamite throughout with plenty of twists and turns, some of which I am about to spoil below at your request. Read that at your own risk, okay? Well enough praise for now and fair warning given...

...and, here we go...

Enjoy the story and adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Let me give a short but incomplete (probably ill-informed) answers first until someone else with more in-depth knowledge chips in (I have not catch up to the latest release yet).

Dammit man! You had to spoil Kindra's secret "V" name for the bitch! I left that out on purpose!

Oh well... That cat's out of the bag and not coming back. Overall a great overview so I'm not pissed, just teasing. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:ROFLMAO:(y)

Last edited:
  • Haha

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Dammit man! You had to spoil Kindra's secret "V" name for the bitch! I left that out on purpose!

Oh well... That cat's out of the bag and not coming back. Overall a great overview so I'm not pissed, just teasing. :)

Not too late since not many have read it:D, I removed that reference. Originally, my intention was for him to search and find out about "she who shall not be named" since I don't want to explained it. I used the codename to avoid mentioning any names intentionally, since I prefer the player finds out by playing the game, which is the opposite to yours where you describe all the characters but left out the codename:ROFLMAO:. But I guess now whoever reads both know all the story sort of (no spoilers left to explore):ROFLMAO:. Cheers.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019

Sounds fascinating, I totally wanna play this, so thank you!

I'm also playing Leap of Faith right now, so maybe when I need a break, I'll play this!

Thanks so much!

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019

No worries, only read your spoilers! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not too late since not many have read it:D, I removed that reference. Originally, my intention was for him to search and find out about "she who shall not be named" since I don't want to explained it. I used the codename to avoid mentioning any names intentionally, since I prefer the player finds out by playing the game, which is the opposite to yours where you describe all the characters but left out the codename:ROFLMAO:. But I guess now whoever reads both know all the story sort of (no spoilers left to explore):ROFLMAO:. Cheers.
I have to say, much better with clues than a dead giveaway. I don't see any reactions or replies from TheimmortalP as yet so hopefully our new friend has a go at the game to get that surprise. :) It would be a shame if we went and typed all that up yet missed the chance to win a new fan for Artemis. :)

Sláinte(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sounds fascinating, I totally wanna play this, so thank you!

I'm also playing Leap of Faith right now, so maybe when I need a break, I'll play this!

Thanks so much!
You will not be sorry. Artemis is an even better game that LoF IMHO. I have both installed and have tried to get through LoF multiple times but always seem to keep missing opportunities. So, eventually, I will make a play there where I give all of my focus to CeCe and leave all the other girls alone so I can hopefully see her full ending at least once. Poor girl keeps dying on me! Dammit!

No such worries in Artemis. It still has choices but no chapter reviews standing in judgement saying how many opportunities you missed with each girl. I hate that part of LoF. Artemis plays a bit more forgivingly and allows more free range exploration of multiple girls without that judgement at the end of each chapter. You still have choices to make, I just don't think anyone has to die if you make the wrong ones here. I keep blowing it in that other title trying to make all the girls happy. Pretty sure we will have to make a hard choice in Artemis eventually but thus far it has been party central with all of the girls. Yes... Artemis is hands down the better of the two, at least for me it is. I am totally over the moon for June and desperately in love with Kindra as well. I am fond of many of the INK girls but in the end I am sure it will come down to either June or Kindra... hmm...Kindra does like girls and I think June plays that way too so maybe... both? Oooo... that would be awesome!:devilish: But, those are just my dreaming speculations. The spoilers I shared were facts from the game, hopefully just enough to gain your interest without any major spoilers because Artemis is an amazing story.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I have to say, much better with clues than a dead giveaway. I don't see any reactions or replies from TheimmortalP as yet so hopefully our new friend has a go at the game to get that surprise. :) It would be a shame if we went and typed all that up yet missed the chance to win a new fan for Artemis. :)

Sláinte(y)
Damn ... I was going to meme this, then you replied to his post. :cry:

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes