7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Wouldnt VERY loud alarms and protection systems go online if anyone entered the premises IMMEDIATELY AND both phones would have been notified AND the culprit would be tracked everywhere INSIDE?
Oh and WOW the cutscenes are getting INCREDIBLE, especially the end AFTER you save it (mid-credit scene...hint hint!)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wouldnt VERY loud alarms and protection systems go online if anyone entered the premises IMMEDIATELY AND both phones would have been notified AND the culprit would be tracked everywhere INSIDE?
Oh and WOW the cutscenes are getting INCREDIBLE, especially the end AFTER you save it (mid-credit scene...hint hint!)
My guess is that the loft isn't fitted with any alarms since Kindra has never seen any reason for it.

The bunker on the other hand............if that doesn't have severe protection i'd be very surprised. her parents was working from there on projects for the military so it should be sufficiently protected and of course, an activated Artemis.

IamAgentalmen

Feb 17, 2021
Is there a android version of the game? The compressed version doesn't work on joiplay and I'm not downloading 10 GB on my phone.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
An activated Artemis isn't much though, she's probably got the wonder/intelligence of a child at this point, and wouldn't react like a kill-bot to anyone unless MC or Kindra said something.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
An activated Artemis isn't much though, she's probably got the wonder/intelligence of a child at this point, and wouldn't react like a kill-bot to anyone unless MC or Kindra said something.
Unless she is programmed for security in case of a security breach but that is a little unlikely at this point. It would be weird though if the bunker it self doesn't have any security measures.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Is there a android version of the game? The compressed version doesn't work on joiplay and I'm not downloading 10 GB on my phone.
Are you the proud owner of a Nokia 3310? 10gb has been nothing in terms of internal memory for at least a full decade, let alone external cards. This just reads complaining to complain, also what makes you think an android port won't have a similar size? :unsure:

IamAgentalmen

Feb 17, 2021
Are you the proud owner of a Nokia 3310? 10gb has been nothing in terms of internal memory for at least a full decade, let alone external cards. This just reads complaining to complain, also what makes you think an android port won't have a similar size? :unsure:
Are you densed. You really think I'm just gonna download a windows game for hours on my phone which already have a red signal saying it won't work cuz the compressed version already failed. If you don't have a solution than stop acting like a smartass cuz you don't know shit. I asked for help not your opinion on the matter.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Oh and it's also not about what size it is. It's about if it will even work.
Short answer is, there are no (links to) official android version (or android port) for the latest Artemis release (Book 1 Chapter 4 v0.4.1a) that are shared on this forum.

Perhaps patrons supporters (TARS tiers and above) can clarify if there is an official android version on Patreon (where you can get it, if available).

Other option is to request one of the Android port modder to make one (either by DM or through their own forum or media social accounts). No guarantee if they will accept or even if the port will work on every Android devices either.

Cheers.

Reactions: PapaPhat

IamAgentalmen

Feb 17, 2021
Short answer is, there are no (links to) official android version (or android port) for the latest Artemis release (Book 1 Chapter 4 v0.4.1a) that are shared on this forum.

Perhaps patrons supporters (TARS tiers and above) can clarify if there is an official android version on Patreon (where you can get it, if available).

Other option is to request one of the Android port modder to make one (either by DM or through their own forum or media social accounts). No guarantee if they will accept or even if the port will work on every Android devices either.

Cheers.
Yes I already requested them on discord. Don't know if it'll work though. And I'll try on Patreon too. Thanks.

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
Sir, I hope you understand that I do not depict anything about Steam rules because I already told that I do not know the (complete) rules. I only shared the unpleasant experience that befallen the other developers and I don't want it to happen to this game too. I am not going to argue anything which will derail conversation into off-topic, I just hope the message is received by digi.B so that he will take the appropriate precautionary measures. Cheers.
Other developers fall afoul of steam rules due to loli/age sliders. This will not will be an issue for digi.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Man, I feel like when Artemis is woken up she's going to sprint right into Best Girl status.

Until then though June is still BG, with DK knocking firmly on that door after all she's done for Aiden. Zelda is BG from the INK squad but Reina is adorable too.

Reactions: KingMustard

Mpeezy

Aug 25, 2018
So I feel like I'm missing some things from Chapter 4 and though I would if I could, I don't have the time to spend starting a new game and using the walkthroughs to see what I'm missing in Chapter 4 and beyond. My RPA Extractor can't unpack the chapter 4 file, are there any superheroes out there that have a CG Rip with the new update? Figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So I feel like I'm missing some things from Chapter 4 and though I would if I could, I don't have the time to spend starting a new game and using the walkthroughs to see what I'm missing in Chapter 4 and beyond. My RPA Extractor can't unpack the chapter 4 file, are there any superheroes out there that have a CG Rip with the new update? Figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
I used the Ultrahack link from this and it worked just fine.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes