robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah that scene in AL really made it hard for me to finish playing it. felt the same way in Leap of Faith when the girl jumps from the bridge. and then the wait. yeah i can't remember her name, too long ago since i played it and age is fucking with my memory lol :unsure:

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Just a suggestion: Spoilers regarding other games should be in spoiler tags.
I personally played both so it's all the same to me, but not for everyone probably.
To be fair, I imagine anyone on this site who has heard of Acting Lessons in the last six months will have been spoiled about the big twist ... I'm still considering playing it, but that knowledge is definitely a reason I haven't looked at it yet.

Reactions: Dragon59

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
To be fair, I imagine anyone on this site who has heard of Acting Lessons in the last six months will have been spoiled about the big twist ... I'm still considering playing it, but that knowledge is definitely a reason I haven't looked at it yet.
True, but some are still new and haven't played it(BaDIK is an entry point for many due to it's success). Also, LoF was mentioned too, which is more niche than AL.
Overall, just figured in a thread unrelated to said games, spoilers should be spoiler tag'd.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
True, but some are still new and haven't played it(BaDIK is an entry point for many due to it's success). Also, LoF was mentioned too, which is more niche than AL.
Overall, just figured in a thread unrelated to said games, spoilers should be spoiler tag'd.
(y) (been on the forum too much today ...)

Krabgee

Feb 5, 2019
This has been probably said hundreds of time, but the facial expressions and body language in this are game are truly impressive. If not the best in this site, then better than 99% of games here. Capital.

Reactions: Dragon59

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
This has been probably said hundreds of time, but the facial expressions and body language in this are game are truly impressive. If not the best in this site, then better than 99% of games here. Capital.
I don't know if the posing and facial expressions are at the level of Chasing Sunsets, but it's definitely one of the better ones in that department. The huge grins on the characters in so many scenes still creeps me out a bit though (part of why I get so turned off by Kindra), but it's gotten better over time . Best smile award goes to the vampire.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tulrek and Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 376 Votes