Jun 11, 2020
There was also some retconning for Steph to make her more palatable, so it wasn's all on her redemption and truth coming out that made people more accepting of her. Let's see if the dev manages to make Cass more likable without retroactively changing the story if she's meant to be a valid love interest, or will they go all in on Cass being the villain.

Very interesting start for this game, hopefully it lives up to its promise.
I would prefer to hate her but that's my preference. I don't want a Care bear game like WVM where everyone loves everyone. *shudders* But I wouldn't be surprised if some hate fucking or maybe a reconciliation angle comes along.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well.. that was a very interesting first chapter. While I do have a few plot questions*, I have to admit that I enjoyed it very much. I tend to avoid first releases as many projects later fail to keep up. It was the name that led me trying it, for reasons too long to explain now. But I'm glad I did. The amount of work is evident in the overall quality shown in the first chapter.

While it is too son to speak about story, the characters are very well done I love when romance/sexyness is not the main selling point of the novel as it is in pure love stories. I care about their interactions and motives beyond the "where I will end up putting my dick", which allows for a potential great story, with chaos, conflict, drama, comedy and emotion in general.

So, as almost everybody did, I would say first chapter is a profound success. I hope developer can keep that level of quality beyond. I am confident setting the story right will be the key and from what I read the story is not written (although given what is there seems to suggest there is an idea of where it will go), so if there is anything I would wish is that dev focus on that.

*First, is that MC seems to much of a great guy to go having no friends as he claims, while he still has June.
Second, and more important, from the relationship he seemed to have had with Kin when they were in high school, it seems very weird given the rest of the personality and he shows he would simply stop seeing and caring about her. Their relationship was clearly way more than simply project team. He seemed to have been crucial in her surviving high school. So they clearly cared about each other. But even from a point of view of self interest he would have wanted to keep in touch, when she has his dog, which is a miraculous invention he wants to keep pushing forward. No matter what your girlfriend tells you, you would not simply discard such a successful proof of concept. You would want to keep it in your head. Again, I am not saying this is simply wrong, as we have too little information about it. But a simply "pity we lost contact" and "ohh so it worked" seems not simply out of character but very naive. For example, had Kin lied to MC and told him he Coco "died" or she broke her just to avoid seeing him after having her obviously in love heart broken when she confessed or some usual crap, would explained MC no longer getting in touched and going back to Coco as a proof of concept.
BUT AGAIN, not trying to stir the story anyway. We have no information so everything goes and I want to see what Dev has in his head. I would, however, like to see answer to some of these questions.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh. We do have answers to all of those loose ends.
MC was all into the babe who shaggs to further her career and life, regardless of others.
She stole Mcs project he had developed with her, it says so in the intro.
She had him so wrapped around her finger, he was already thinking marriage and having made it.
Alas .. she had him literally dumbstruck by the love making, she stole his thunder.
Oh ... but she then got so worked up shagging to up the corporate ladder...
She lost all interest in the many breakthroughs she had with Mc,
back when they were loosing, sleep, putting everything, friends, family aside for their success.

This is why MC is severely damaged. He was going places, with his beau,
when she just took their life”s work and dissapeared.

MC must have pulled through for his beau all throughout the classes.

This is what happends when you keep separate your friends from your lover.
The friend code monkey was just a good gurl, while the GF was a harpy using MC
for his brains, his looks (they were the king and queen FFS)

Well.. that was a very interesting first chapter. While I do have a few plot questions*, I have to admit that I enjoyed it very much. I tend to avoid first releases as many projects later fail to keep up. It was the name that led me trying it, for reasons too long to explain now. But I'm glad I did. The amount of work is evident in the overall quality shown in the first chapter.

While it is too son to speak about story, the characters are very well done I love when romance/sexyness is not the main selling point of the novel as it is in pure love stories. I care about their interactions and motives beyond the "where I will end up putting my dick", which allows for a potential great story, with chaos, conflict, drama, comedy and emotion in general.

So, as almost everybody did, I would say first chapter is a profound success. I hope developer can keep that level of quality beyond. I am confident setting the story right will be the key and from what I read the story is not written (although given what is there seems to suggest there is an idea of where it will go), so if there is anything I would wish is that dev focus on that.

*First, is that MC seems to much of a great guy to go having no friends as he claims, while he still has June.
Second, and more important, from the relationship he seemed to have had with Kin when they were in high school, it seems very weird given the rest of the personality and he shows he would simply stop seeing and caring about her. Their relationship was clearly way more than simply project team. He seemed to have been crucial in her surviving high school. So they clearly cared about each other. But even from a point of view of self interest he would have wanted to keep in touch, when she has his dog, which is a miraculous invention he wants to keep pushing forward. No matter what your girlfriend tells you, you would not simply discard such a successful proof of concept. You would want to keep it in your head. Again, I am not saying this is simply wrong, as we have too little information about it. But a simply "pity we lost contact" and "ohh so it worked" seems not simply out of character but very naive. For example, had Kin lied to MC and told him he Coco "died" or she broke her just to avoid seeing him after having her obviously in love heart broken when she confessed or some usual crap, would explained MC no longer getting in touched and going back to Coco as a proof of concept.
BUT AGAIN, not trying to stir the story anyway. We have no information so everything goes and I want to see what Dev has in his head. I would, however, like to see answer to some of these questions.

Reactions: Lokitox8

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Oh. We do have answers to all of those loose ends.
MC was all into the babe who shaggs to further her career and life, regardless of others.
She stole Mcs project he had developed with her, it says so in the intro.
She had him so wrapped around her finger, he was already thinking marriage and having made it.
Alas .. she had him literally dumbstruck by the love making, she stole his thunder.
Oh ... but she then got so worked up shagging to up the corporate ladder...
She lost all interest in the many breakthroughs she had with Mc,
back when they were loosing, sleep, putting everything, friends, family aside for their success.

This is why MC is severely damaged. He was going places, with his beau,
when she just took their life”s work and dissapeared.

MC must have pulled through for his beau all throughout the classes.

This is what happends when you keep separate your friends from your lover.
The friend code monkey was just a good gurl, while the GF was a harpy using MC
for his brains, his looks (they were the king and queen FFS)
I mean I see your point. And that could be good enough. I simply think there is potentially more than "yeah, totally blind so the girl I have been spending time with, caring about as little sister and developed an amazing project I kind of stop seeing because my evil girlfriend was just soo hot". Not that is has to be. We have all been blindly in love and Cass was a fucking manipulative bitch. But again, Kin and MC's relationship felt too strong to simply stop seeing.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She was just a friend doing stuff together, learning stuff you grow out of when you
find a job. MC found a job his GF was into also, even if MC had all the brains and tyhe bod.
The GF had the bewbs and this competition got her seducing a lot of men to satiate her
hunger to prove herself .. because MC has looks and brains,
some gurls just cannot compete, so they either run away into some other arms,
only here your GF chose all the other arms, or they manipulate the perfect guy beside them,
just to feel on par with all his marvelous gifts.

The childhood friend vs the lover, coworker, woman you want to spend the rest of your life with
... when did you ever choose the friend ???

I mean I see your point. And that could be good enough. I simply think there is potentially more than "yeah, totally blind so the girl I have been spending time with, caring about as little sister and developed an amazing project I kind of stop seeing because my evil girlfriend was just soo hot". Not that is has to be. We have all been blindly in love and Cass was a fucking manipulative bitch. But again, Kin and MC's relationship felt too strong to simply stop seeing.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
She was just a friend doing stuff together, learning stuff you grow out of when you
find a job. MC found a job his GF was into also, even if MC had all the brains and tyhe bod.
The GF had the bewbs and this competition got her seducing a lot of men to satiate her
hunger to prove herself .. because MC has looks and brains,
some gurls just cannot compete, so they either run away into some other arms,
only here your GF chose all the other arms, or they manipulate the perfect guy beside them,
just to feel on par with all his marvelous gifts.

The childhood friend vs the lover, coworker, woman you want to spend the rest of your life with
... when did you ever choose the friend ???
It simply did not feel like just another friendship between he and Kin, but you may be right. No need to make it bigger than it is, I guess.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Will wait and see ... TV seems to be such a big part of this game .. everyone finds answers in the small screen, all of that seemingly looser Mc turns out to be gold mine a lot of babes just pretended to not care a lot for, seeing him as a piece of meat, some discarded hunk on the edge of society.

This is what happens when money and not skill or breakthrough runs peoples lives.
Hopefully we will all start to live and be happy with ourselves, not what others have/think/want.

Coravix

Apr 22, 2020
I just finished Chapter one and I have to say, this was really good. It actually has a plot and that plot amounts to way more than "Bang all the wimmin in yer fams" type stuff that's so common. Has some darker moment and a lot of humor that is appropriate to the story and scene. I am looking forward to seeing more!

Sparky13

Dec 12, 2018
Well, that was a hell of a first chapter. It seems clear there's been an absurd amount of effort put into this for a beginning, top to bottom. Dev coming out of the blocks like Usain Bolt with this one.

So the protag is a brilliant software genius shaped like Athlean-X with tats and a third arm. Some cats have all the luck; if a girl doesn't text me back in ten minutes I go pale and gain 4 lbs, but my man got "traumatized" by his Evil Ex™ so badly he can't function in society and he's still looking like Brad Pitt in Fight Club.

• Haha
Reactions: dolfe67 and Haast

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Get a feeling that this game is as great as leap of faith or maybe even better than it if this game continue to develop(y)
Just love Kindra's ponytail more than her original hairstyle, can we switch her hairstyle to what we like most in the game?:unsure:
The scene that mc hug Kindra in the terrace need some adjestment I think, Kindra's head is a bit too big when compared to mc's head, I think it is something wrong about the scale of the model or camera distance setting:LOL:
It is surpise to see alexandra daddario in this game you know? :ROFLMAO:
See some people in this thread talking about incest and harem tag, will the story develop into mc discover blood relation with other female character and romance with them or end the game in harem ending? :p
Have any official walkthrough about this game? Still cannot find all memory card after finishing ch.1 and some scenes are still missing:cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Many people do that, i am an example of someone that just lost contact with all school good friends and now has other friends, it's the most normal thing in the world, that the reason why this game gets so much high scores, its believable, even more believable because of the state the character was in after the breakup, after a long term relation if theres a breakup a lot of people tend to forget their friends and go to a very dark place.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
So... I have to say, great first outing for this game, the entire atmosphere, the girls and the music. Everything is flawless in this 0.1. I think the last time i felt this was when Leap of Faith came out, so i hope, that like that game, this one keeps the quality going, because if it is, i'm along for the ride.

I liked the girls as well, it is interesting that we have an actual antagonist as a love interest, it's gonna be fun, even if Kindra is already my favorite girl of the bunch. With this in mind, and since i'm a vindictive son of a bitch, i hope we have the option to just ghost Reina's company and focus on project Artemis with Kindra and maybe launching our own startup, instead of depending on others. Koko would be a great first product if they can reproduce the code, and of course, there's more in the pipe.

Anyway, great game, i'm really rooting for the dev!

D

Deleted member 3194223

Many people do that, i am an example of someone that just lost contact with all school good friends and now has other friends, it's the most normal thing in the world, that the reason why this game gets so much high scores, its believable, even more believable because of the state the character was in after the breakup, after a long term relation if theres a breakup a lot of people tend to forget their friends and go to a very dark place.
Yep! If not for Facebook I wouldn’t know a thing about the people I went to high school with. Even then I am only in contact with a handful of them. Most of the people I interact with daily are coworkers, former coworkers, friends I met through other friends, neighbors, that hot barista who gives me free shots, and my family :rolleyes:.
Not being in contact with the super nerd kid who was kind of the annoying kid sister you never wanted (she was 11 when everyone else was 15 in Freshman year, right?) seems incredibly bormal to me.
People lose touch with each other, except for the people you are forced to talk to because they are family.

Reactions: RogueEagle
4.80 star(s) 377 Votes