Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
Can someone please upload the latest game folder because i tried to install a mod and now the game crashes.
I had the same problem as you. Finally I deleted the game and reinstalled the game. I tried the game without scrappy's mod, and the game boots up just fine, tried installing scrappy's mod and booting game up, ended up with the game crashing after boot screen. Safe to say its the mod that is breaking the game

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Happy Monday all!

Thanks everyone for wishlist boost for Steam. There was a nice spike last week. The trailer is in its final stage. Since music was chosen from CH1, which is still Artlist music. I decided to remove nudity from the trailer. Which wasn't even a problem at all, barely an inconvenience. Since there's was only like two frames from the whole 2minute trailer. So, once it gets back to me I'll share it either today or tomorrow. Depending on when it gets back to me. It's probably very obvious that I can be a bit of a perfectionist, so the trailer was kind of weight on my shoulders that I'm glad is finally off. I'm satisfied with how it came out and look forward to sharing it. More on Steam in a bit.

Also happy to say after weeks of trying, I finally got another 4090 to add to the rendering farm. And I was needing a specific one that would fit this small SFF case. This case is pretty special to me since it was one I used back in CH1 for my mocap setup. At the time, I had a 2080 in there. There are two scenes in CH1 that were motion captured which are Cassie and Kindra's introduction shots. While it was so nice to capture smooth movement (minus Cassie's wrist popping), motion capture frames can exceed anywhere from 600-2000+ frames. At the time, it just didn't seem feasible with a single 2080. That is unless you're willing to wait 1+ week(s) for an animation. I render animations at 1080, so a 4090 would chomp through that fairly quickly. It's nice and portable so I can place it in one spot when doing normal renders. And move it to my garage where I have more space to do motion capture with. Lewd animations will still be done by hand since I always intended this to be for the more complex animations like combat. I don't own a suit yet, it's on my wishlist if Steam does well. So, until then I'll be using my janky setup while I re-familiarize myself when the process. Which I already have, cleaning up keyframes from the previous motion captures (yes, I save all my old scenes!). So in the trailer, we do see Cassie's pan-up with her fixed wrist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, that aside. Another 4090 is great news for development. The new fans are coming in today as well the extended feet (since it's currently resting on the old fans I was going to use). This thing will be put straight to work today.
This week, I'll be churning out as much as possible than usual. My intention is to build a massive render queue this week. So next week, I can focus on wrapping things up with Steam and try to call it done (not done as in release, but just marked off my checklist and start preparing for the Steam release via beta testing).
Additionally, I'd like to stop by the t-shirt shop next week to get back on track with the shirts.
Lastly, for the poll. C got the win. Seeing how it was almost 50/50 with the choice. C will be Artemis' primary at home/training outfit. And we will occasionally see her in the A outfit.
That wraps it up for this week. Take care of yourselves!

- digi.B

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
Vixen's Hot List
Artemis (digi.B)
High-TierMedium-TierLow-Tier
View attachment 2396135
June Moon (fwend, fun at parties, hot, comedian roaster, serves best BJ in town, amazing tits) :sneaky:
View attachment 2396162
Paige Fawks (the hottest girl, mini-reina, casual businesswoman, leader sorority) :geek:
View attachment 2396285
Zelda Zimmerman (coolest fanged succubus, ms. justice, bit shy, cold vampire) :oops:
View attachment 2396174
Zoe Freeman (funny, naughty, nice tits, bang buddies, knows her shit) :cool:
View attachment 2396185
Katy Sato (sweet, fuckin' goofling, confident, juju, great ass, cool tattoo btw) :LOL:
View attachment 2396295
Naomi Zamir (ninja ay-aya-ya, extra bitchy, phat ass, great body) :)
View attachment 2396228
Kindra Kapuletti (childhood friend, gigglish, great tits, hot, real crusher, thicc, dark side?) :D
View attachment 2396359
Destiny (?)
View attachment 2396391
Ana (?)
View attachment 2396208
Reina Vasquez (the boss of bosses, hot, amazing ass, angry trait, ma queen) :devilish:
View attachment 2396373
Dominique (?)
View attachment 2396403
Koko (woof-woof) :lepew:
* All characters developed in this list pose no discrimination whatsoever and should be noted treated equality as such, whereas constructive discussion is fine. This list may be reserved for updates with changes and reassess until next chapter/final release.
** The characters that are mentioned next to description "?" basically means is either in progress through the current chapter or not mentioned in the list is because I don't have enough judgement basis to make a decision on relationship constraint peer-view until revised.
*** Currently there are 3 exempts from the list:
- Cassandra Reese,
to respect MC' privacy as the wholesis protagonist.
- Claire Karahadian, acting as side role therapist resolving center MC's trauma. She's an amazing person :whistle:
- V, known as Vladimirovna Chayka, non-related story wise but acting as introductory secret role that showcase in plot or as whatsoever later to reveal in future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Top tier = All

Yeeaah, I'm weak. I can't choose one haha

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Much easier just to ignore the trolls. If you fight, they never leave. If you do not feed them the confrontation they seek, they will naff off elswhere. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Eh...stupid should always be called out. At the very least give them a well-deserved facepalm. It's actually a badge of honor in some cases. For example; I've only handed out 32 of them since 2017. :ROFLMAO:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
But some of their takes are so banal it's really hard to be quiet. Like out of nowhere this stupid troll comes by and says something like that without any argument.

Stupid troll, stupid.
Well they write something with the aim of causing annoyance and triggering reactions, that's what they live for, miserable intention sure, but there's a lot of people who live for that.
I know it's hard trying not to answer them, but Phat is right, the best strategy is to ignore them, that will drive them mad and angry.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Eh...stupid should always be called out. At the very least give them a well-deserved facepalm. It's actually a badge of honor in some cases. For example; I've only handed out 32 of them since 2017. :ROFLMAO:
NO!!! Facepalm emoji responses count the same as likes! When you add a facepalm emoji to something that you did not like, it totally contradicts your dislike and counts as a like for that person! It's strange too... I have actually invited trolling facepalmers to facepalm my posts and I usually get more genuine likes from friends. Yet, when I put up a message saying, "Facepalm this message to confirm yourself as one of the dumb as a bag of hammers crowd" I got tons of facepalm emojis then proceeded to ignore them all... The Ignore button is one easy click. As asinine as some of these opinions are, they are still entitled to their misguided opinion. However, it is also MY right to ignore them for being an asshole! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

There is only ONE effective way to defeat internet trolls... IGNORE them. That is one thing I actually miss about the old bethnet forums... When you selected to press the ignore button on someone there, not only did you not have read their trash any longer, they could no longer read or even see your posts. I miss that. However, here on F95, all you need do is hover over the offending trolls username or avatar out in the far left column then click "Ignore" and you never have to see their rude, degenerate comments ever again. All I see from that user now is "You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content" so you can still opt to view the comments but once I ignore someone, I don't look back, whether they be genuine troll or just someone with too much negativity for my taste.

Replying to a troll is EXACTLY what they want. They want attention and the only way they know to get it is to cry, "Wah! My pussy hurts!" Don't fall into that trap, my friends. It is never wise to argue opinions, only facts. Arguing an opinion is like pissing into the wind and expecting not to get wet!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Thanks for the support, Dylan :)

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
NO!!! Facepalm emoji responses count the same as likes! When you add a facepalm emoji to something that you did not like, it totally contradicts your dislike and counts as a like for that person! It's strange too... I have actually invited trolling facepalmers to facepalm my posts and I usually get more genuine likes from friends. Yet, when I put up a message saying, "Facepalm this message to confirm yourself as one of the dumb as a bag of hammers crowd" I got tons of facepalm emojis then proceeded to ignore them all... The Ignore button is one easy click. As asinine as some of these opinions are, they are still entitled to their misguided opinion. However, it is also MY right to ignore them for being an asshole! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

There is only ONE effective way to defeat internet trolls... IGNORE them. That is one thing I actually miss about the old bethnet forums... When you selected to press the ignore button on someone there, not only did you not have read their trash any longer, they could no longer read or even see your posts. I miss that. However, here on F95, all you need do is hover over the offending trolls username or avatar out in the far left column then click "Ignore" and you never have to see their rude, degenerate comments ever again. All I see from that user now is "You are ignoring content by this member. Show ignored content" so you can still opt to view the comments but once I ignore someone, I don't look back, whether they be genuine troll or just someone with too much negativity for my taste.

Replying to a troll is EXACTLY what they want. They want attention and the only way they know to get it is to cry, "Wah! My pussy hurts!" Don't fall into that trap, my friends. It is never wise to argue opinions, only facts. Arguing an opinion is like pissing into the wind and expecting not to get wet!

My pleasure Phat I learned to listen to you and others and it was a good lesson for me, couldn't agree more with you on everything you wrote, it's exactly what I think of them as well. :) (y)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017

...Ok, I stand corrected. I just tested it with your post and you're right. That makes no fucking sense. If anything a facepalm should remove a like, or at least not contribute to your "score".

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
...Ok, I stand corrected. I just tested it with your post and you're right. That makes no fucking sense. If anything a facepalm should remove a like, or at least not contribute to your "score".
I agree but this is what it is here on this site. The best way is to simply ignore the trolls. Feed them and they will never leave. Ignore them and they will sod off elsewhere in search of the conflict they so desperately seek. Many of these folks don't even bother to play the game in question, merely spout off some bullshit just to get a rise out of you. Don't fall for it, my friend. We who regularly frequent this forum LOVE Artemis! Never let an outsider steal your joy. Mine is not for sale and a part of who I am as a person so it cannot be stolen, maybe just a little bit dented on occasion. Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Simply ignore them and move on with your day. And, may today be a lovely day for you too;)(y)

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
hit the Report button.
why? because someone has a different opinion? it may not be articulated in the best possible way but that's the guy's opinion on the game. even if I don't agree with it, why would I report it? he said what he wanted, he probably won't be back
if he actively continues to post the same thing over and over, sure, I'll see it as trolling then. but for one post?
leave it as it is. too much fuss about it already as it is.

4.80 star(s) 376 Votes