Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ok I remember now hahaha, yeah, twas funny as hell.

Honestly, the way digi wrote her, her arc (all the character arcs, for that matter, especially the MC), and the way she's like 'best sidekick' and one of the top LI in the AVN world, fuck yeah !
yup, she really is the best... tho Jessy from Long Road Home comes close, that girl helps you get laid a lot :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ktunga

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yes it is, after you hatefuck Vulvamort.

Also same, Kindra is the absolute best girl to me. A sexy, cute, nice, fun and smart goofball of a childhood friend who works on robots and also happens to be bisexual is the dream :whistle:
Kindra and June are my favorite ones. I'm hoping for an ending that MC will be in a relationship with both together.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm on board with a June/Kindra throuple... I think most of us are
Yes!!!! I can share Kindra with June and vice versa! They're the best ones!
Glad to read that, cause most of the time people don't grasp what polyamory is, they mix this with 'harem', and think the MC should have the girls for himself only.

Not a fan of polyamory, but with the right girls, like Kindra and June, yeah, I'd also be in. And since their chemistry is damn great already, who knows...

Reactions: underoath27

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Kindra has already admitted that she has the hots for both MC and June among other girls since Kindra is Bi. she has this kissing thing started now with MC too so it seems logical to me that MC Kindra and June will end up as a 3 way couple since you know, MC is now oozing good luck thanks to these 2 amazing ladies. sure some of the other girls in the sorority are hotties too..so if the game goes to full harem, i can see him having a few others there with him. who knows right?

Reactions: underoath27

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Kindra has already admitted that she has the hots for both MC and June among other girls since Kindra is Bi. she has this kissing thing started now with MC too so it seems logical to me that MC Kindra and June will end up as a 3 way couple since you know, MC is now oozing good luck thanks to these 2 amazing ladies. sure some of the other girls in the sorority are hotties too..so if the game goes to full harem, i can see him having a few others there with him. who knows right?
Game won't go harem.

But polyamory is indeed hinted, and I'm not scared at all of how it could present itself (cause I suppose it'll be a choice, if we take all the good reasons, kinda), cause digi's writing is top notch.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Don't misunderstand. This is apathy, rather than aversion. As a friend she's fine, but she doesn't trigger my interest much beyond that. She does give me a minor intellectual boner, but most smart girls do. That's not enough to want to bed them, though.(for me, at least)

Now, if she wants to build me a giant combat mech, you wouldn't find her having to yell at me to get in the fucking robot, I'd be all over it.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
Don't misunderstand. This is apathy, rather than aversion. As a friend she's fine, but she doesn't trigger my interest much beyond that. She does give me a minor intellectual boner, but most smart girls do. That's not enough to want to bed them, though.(for me, at least)

Now, if she wants to build me a giant combat mech, you wouldn't find her having to yell at me to get in the fucking robot, I'd be all over it.
Thing is, with Kindra, yeah she's a LI, but she also is (in my opinion) a top sidekick in the AVN world.

So yeah, she probably would build you that mech, and be overjoyed to see you trample your opponents.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes