Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hey just finished the game and its awesome. Is it known approximately when new chapter comes out?
As we once so kindly said, "go read the previous ads", so have fun reading all the old pages.. x)

Speaking of the good Dr., damn I hope we get another scene with her in the next update, she's so different then all the others.

(well, I also hope we get another scene with Reina too, but that's another story)
Oh boy, yeah, I'm so excited just thinking about it !

anthony-being-a-dik-being-a-dik.gif

Last edited:

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
I was trying to wait for a double update but i give up. Cant wait anymore. Love this game. However, now i cant even play my old version. I did the update and get an error. Any help greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 427, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "renpy/loader.py", line 244, in index_archives
index = handler.read_index(f)
File "renpy/loader.py", line 129, in read_index
index = loads(zlib.decompress(infile.read()))
ValueError: unsupported pickle protocol: 5

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Tue Mar 14 04:45:18 2023
Modded?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Artemis-DIGIB-0.4.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Updated for v0.4.1a
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Edit: Fixed error when starting new game and chapter 2

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Looks like there might be enough changes in 0.4.2 to need an update ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
For a moment there I thought the new update was out and was surprised by the lack of new posts. And, it's just a slight rework.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Glad to read that, cause most of the time people don't grasp what polyamory is, they mix this with 'harem', and think the MC should have the girls for himself only.

Not a fan of polyamory, but with the right girls, like Kindra and June, yeah, I'd also be in. And since their chemistry is damn great already, who knows...
Indeed. June and Kindra are great together, and MC and Kindra, MC and June, MC, Kindra and June are great together too, hahaha.

Reactions: Sasanid

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I'm hoping that MC's mom is alive and she will appear some day, and if she knows June, I believe she would approve her too, hahaha.
Honestly, while I get everyone has their favorites, I think MCs mom would approve all the LIs in the game, they all have something special, the only one I didn't really care about was Zoe and it seems most thought the same, even digi dropped her from the LI roster.

Like, of course Kindra has 'Mom's seal' since the start, and yeah with everything June did for the MC, she'd also get that seal fast, I'll add Dr.K cause she literally saved and rebuilt the MC... but all the others are endearing and have qualities I'm sure MCs mom would love, and I suppose in the next chapters their paths will get expanded, especially since now Kindra has finally interacted (kinda) with the other INK girls, and I guess they'll all be brought into Kindra's resurrected corp. The way they're written, to me, they all have great potential.

BDI

May 23, 2017
It would be nice if the option to change the dialog size as well as the background, the present size is very hard to read.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Honestly, while I get everyone has their favorites, I think MCs mom would approve all the LIs in the game, they all have something special, the only one I didn't really care about was Zoe and it seems most thought the same, even digi dropped her from the LI roster.

Like, of course Kindra has 'Mom's seal' since the start, and yeah with everything June did for the MC, she'd also get that seal fast, I'll add Dr.K cause she literally saved and rebuilt the MC... but all the others are endearing and have qualities I'm sure MCs mom would love, and I suppose in the next chapters their paths will get expanded, especially since now Kindra has finally interacted (kinda) with the other INK girls, and I guess they'll all be brought into Kindra's resurrected corp. The way they're written, to me, they all have great potential.
She probably would, yeah. But she absolutely adored Kindra. I could see her fully endorsing June as well for helping MC when his life was in the toilet. I doubt she'd disapprove of any of the girls he picks of course (unless his dumb ass goes back to Vulvamort), but Kindra and June would be her preferred choices, in my opinion.

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Went through the dialog with June and no dataleak for me. Anyone else having any issues with the new 0.4.2 stuff?

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes