Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Updated for v0.4.1a
I've made a multi-mod for this game

Edit: Fixed error when starting new game and chapter 2

Features:
  • Walkthrough - added green color for best dialogue options
  • Added unlock all options for the archives (scenes and images)
  • During free roam objects that can be interacted with are highlighted
  • Scene changes (Can get both Katy and Zoe scenes, can call both Katy and Zelda)

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
Please update your mod for v.0.4.2!!
:love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: 7T Primal and D Dog

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
The doc is fine as fuck, but needs more screen time for me to choose her over Kindra, June, Paige and Katy.
They all do honestly, I mean the 'others', Dr.K (seems she has a troubled past... like many of Artemis characters), Reina (she seems lonely as fuck), Naomi (she seems haunted by things she saw, pretty sure she's the tsundere of that group), V (we barely saw her, but she seems kinky as fuck), but I suspect that'll come, cause I think the INK will, to some extent, work with/for Kindra's revived corp, especially since now she kinda got into contact with them, they pretty much are the type of company made to help Kindra, and that would be a perfect F U to Vulvamort.

Also, finally Artemis woke up, can't wait to see what will happen with her, cause I believe a lot of crazy/funny situations will happen in her case.

The only thing I think is 'shameful' is the fact we have to choose either Zelda or Katy for playtime, cause they're both great. (well, all the LIs are great, the only one I didn't care too much was Zoe, and she was pushed out by digi after a poll)

Reactions: Elhemeer

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Also, finally Artemis woke up, can't wait to see what will happen with her, cause I believe a lot of crazy/funny situations will happen in her case.
Same, can't wait to meet her and see her interact with everyone.
Just hope she'll be ok with that Cris fucker inside the house. But it seems everything went into lock down

the only one I didn't care too much was Zoe, and she was pushed out by digi after a poll)
So that explains why her dataleaks and bio are no longer accessible in 4.2

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I really loved the game....Artemis's awakening was the cherry on top can't wait to see how the things will be goin from here and on with her. Kindra is the best even all the LIs are great for me Kindra is the best, she is so well written as character.
The only thing that messed my exp up was that i couldn't adjust the text. Dont know if it was only me but in some times it was so small i couldn't read it!! Overall one of my favourites!!!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Basically but she's like a newborn (and I hope that won't trigger any newborn kink from the most perverted around here :LOL:) so I hope she'll attack on sight ; like using her vast amount of cake to smother that SoB
I could see it going like this :
It's dark. He's walking down a hallway, looking around with a pistol-mounted flashlight. The camera view is focused on him, and over his shoulder are a pair of slightly glowing eyes. He turns because he thought he heard something, but there's nothing there. Must be his imagination he thinks. He continues down the hallway. Artemis follows after him, totally silent since she's barefoot. He keeps going, breathing rapidly and sweating,, something doesn't feel right to him. Then the camera focuses on his feet. You see his boots walk by, followed immediately by Artemis' feet. A shot of the boots again , then suddenly he says "Hrrrk!" as he's lifted off the ground and his pistol falls to the floor, shining the flashlight beam against the wall. There's a loud crack, then he collapses to the ground as she drops him. The light shows a shadow on the wall as Artemis walks off. Camera fades to complete blackness.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's dark. He's walking down a hallway, looking around with a pistol-mounted flashlight. The camera view is focused on him, and over his shoulder are a pair of slightly glowing eyes. He turns because he thought he heard something, but there's nothing there. Must be his imagination he thinks. He continues down the hallway. Artemis follows after him, totally silent since she's barefoot. He keeps going, breathing rapidly and sweating,, something doesn't feel right to him. Then the camera focuses on his feet. You see his boots walk by, followed immediately by Artemis' feet. A shot of the boots again , then suddenly he says "Hrrrk!" as he's lifted off the ground and his pistol falls to the floor, shining the flashlight beam against the wall. There's a loud crack, then he collapses to the ground as she drops him. The light shows a shadow on the wall as Artemis walks off. Camera fades to complete blackness.
Pretty sure the intruder is a girl though, so seems unlikely a potential side chick will be squished.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

That or Artemis beating the guy senseless with a spare arm while KAI is playing some DJ KINK mix all bass blazings

Pretty sure the intruder is a girl though, so seems unlikely a potential side chick will be squished.
I knew I spotted breasts. Strangely became quite good at that :unsure:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Imagine what a hoot it would be to start Book 2 with Aiden and Kindra coming home to find Artemis - now awake - sitting on the ground staring back at them, blood dribbling down her chin eating an eyeball with Cris's eyeless, limbless body lying next to her. Something was very wrong with the AI software.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Imagine what a hoot it would be to start Book 2 with Aiden and Kindra coming home to find Artemis - now awake - sitting on the ground staring back at them, blood dribbling down her chin eating an eyeball with Cris's eyeless, limbless body lying next to her. Something was very wrong with the AI software.

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho85

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
critical-role-laugh-oh-no.gif.gif

Jan 18, 2022
He did put Koko's software in Artemis for testing so if he forgot to wipe the attack dog coding...

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
You can see that the intruder has some feminine features when the camera roll from the bottom to the top and her name is Chris if im not mistaken so it can be Christine...we will see. I dont think Artemis will do something cause the intruder is locked up in the loft not in basement/lad and don't think KAI will let her use the elevator just like that

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You can see that the intruder has some feminine features when the camera roll from the bottom to the top and her name is Chris if im not mistaken so it can be Christine...we will see. I dont think Artemis will do something cause the intruder is locked up in the loft not in basement/lad and don't think KAI will let her use the elevator just like that
You're right.
The secret basement lair is locked down even at the best of times. With the power cut, KAI is probably offline, but that would mean access probably is as well, so unless the intruder can somehow force the doors and just happens to have rappelling gear capable of 200 or so feet of descent (minimum), they likely won't be going down there.

I would assume there's some sort of emergency access / exit in case of a catastrophe in the lab complex, but it's probably concealed top-side, otherwise there's absolutely no point in a secure access elevator, so Artemis could get out and up, but the intruder would be unlikely to be able to make their way down.

That means assassin-bot stalking is still on the table. :ROFLMAO:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You're right.
The secret basement lair is locked down even at the best of times. With the power cut, KAI is probably offline, but that would mean access probably is as well, so unless the intruder can somehow force the doors and just happens to have rappelling gear capable of 200 or so feet of descent (minimum), they likely won't be going down there.

I would assume there's some sort of emergency access / exit in case of a catastrophe in the lab complex, but it's probably concealed top-side, otherwise there's absolutely no point in a secure access elevator, so Artemis could get out and up, but the intruder would be unlikely to be able to make their way down.

That means assassin-bot stalking is still on the table. :ROFLMAO:
All of this makes sense ; so our girl is safe and Koko too.
That Cris only has Kindra's Neko Headset to bring back to her employer if she ever finds a way out

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes