UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
All of this makes sense ; so our girl is safe and Koko too.
That Cris only has Kindra's Neko Headset to bring back to her employer if she ever finds a way out
Heh, I want her to put it on and try using it.

KAI through the headset : "Emergency Power Activated. Warning; Unauthorized User Detected. Beginning Defensive Protocol."
*Kindra's headset deploys a locking band, fixing it to the intruder's head*
KAI through the headset : "Spinning that shit."
*"Never Gonna Give You Up" starts playing through the headset on full blast*
Cris : "Gaaaah!!!"

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so this means that vilvemort is screew[not talking only about her plans]we have her in our hands

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
That means assassin-bot stalking is still on the table. :ROFLMAO:
Iwouldn't say it is tho....i don't think even if the whole city powered down the lab and the loft will be too...even everything as we saw blacked out Kindra's property was full functioned...soooo the intruder has no escape and Artemis has no access to upper levels...in my opinion

Heh, I want her to put it on and try using it.

KAI through the headset : "Emergency Power Activated. Warning; Unauthorized User Detected. Beginning Defensive Protocol."
*Kindra's headset deploys a locking band, fixing it to the intruder's head*
KAI through the headset : "Spinning that shit."
*"Never Gonna Give You Up" starts playing through the headset on full blast*
Cris : "Gaaaah!!!"
Haaahahahahahahaha that would awesome...the whole game has many funny scenes but that...that would be the best so far

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
so this means that vilvemort is screew[not talking only about her plans]we have her in our hands
Not entirely...she screw herself up...we screw her up literaly...as for her plans i think she will do something big and she will take some small victories....not from MC but from the others....alas she is a bitch non the less

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
well ..we have the a guy in a bunker .....unless he can become untangible and go through walls i dont see how can he possible scape form the site.....so my conclusion is he will despeperately throw his contractor under the bus.....and all that before the exibithion so a big victory for us

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
well ..we have the a guy in a bunker .....unless he can become untangible and go through walls i dont see how can he possible scape form the site.....so my conclusion is he will despeperately throw his contractor under the bus.....and all that before the exibithion so a big victory for us
I don't think the intruder is in the bunker but in the loft....as if she throw her contractor under the bus that would be great so we can hold an other card in our hands against Cuntssandra

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I love some of the reactions people can use for a post. I sort of laughed when someone used I just jizzed my pants react for kindra getting confronted by someone thats probably her uncle.
I think is cause we can see a tease from the new update but if that reaction is cause she got scoled from her uncle is indeed way more funny

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
Haha, thanks everyone for the comments. I've updated the tags to inform what sexual content I plan on doing. I really do love the animating aspect of this. So there are going to be more animations in the next chapter. One of my Patreon goals is to make enough to buy a rendering PC for animations. One of the animations took like two full days to render, so that was two days I wasn't able to really do much 3D wise. So going to do my best fill in good content before that goal becomes a reality..

Grasping Ren'Py and refamiliarizing myself with 3D work (I haven't done anything 3D in like 15 years), a lot of the learning/training is out of the way (for the most part. Always room to grow) I'll be focusing on just content now.

Hahaha....yeah that last thumbnail isn't the best. At that stage, I was still learning how to better light a scene. If there's time, I may go back and redo the scene. But only if it doesn't hinder development time, so I won't make a promise on that scene in particular.

I'm glad everyone likes the cowboy, haha.

Share Artemis with your communities! Or leave a review!
I have searched STEAM for your game but it can only be added to wish list ???

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
Copy this Image from discord.
Wolvy.B - Reina's Bodyguard
03/18/2023 8:11 PM

SO... I asked Digi if Artemis was okay now that she is online and all alone. Apparently she has been quite busy making a friend.

wol_custom_feb23.png
I don't remember seeing here so I thought I would share. I laughed pretty hard when I saw it.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Copy this Image from discord.
Wolvy.B - Reina's Bodyguard
03/18/2023 8:11 PM

SO... I asked Digi if Artemis was okay now that she is online and all alone. Apparently she has been quite busy making a friend.

View attachment 2494835
I don't remember seeing here so I thought I would share. I laughed pretty hard when I saw it.
Is it me or Artemis looks like kinda like Kindra? I mean not excactly but that expression is like Kindra's when she do something she finds funny!!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I totaly agree and as we have seen she learn and developt a lot faster than Koko so she will copy Kindra's twerk for sure!!!
Damn right, and with that load of cake she brings with her, it will be a twerk of epic magnitude.
Like so :

That, or she'll smack the MC's ass as he walks by and say "Put that thing away!"

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes