boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
howd i miss this patch I keep up on the updates page edit missing two memories 2 and 4 on the bottom any ideas

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2018
The game is great! It captivates you, the story is interesting and the graphics improve progressively until chapter IV. And from what I read at the beginning, the improvements will continue.
Personally, I had a very big problem with reading the subtitle because the font is extremely small and I have a little more distance from the monitor... To make it even more difficult to read since the font is small, the letter "a" is very similar to the letter "o". Many words I deduced after I was able to understand 2-3 letters inside the words and many times I had to get closer to understand what is written. It would be so great if the "font size" option it will be added to the settings in the future.
nd now I have two questions that those of you who have been following the game for a long time could answer... Can someone tell me when the v0.4.1 update was released? Because I saw that was the last update with new content. And approximately how often is a new update with content released? I just finished playing the game and I'm curious...

Reactions: myst0501 and BDI

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Personally, I had a very big problem with reading the subtitle because the font is extremely small and I have a little more distance from the monitor... To make it even more difficult to read since the font is small, the letter "a" is very similar to the letter "o". Many words I deduced after I was able to understand 2-3 letters inside the words and many times I had to get closer to understand what is written. It would be so great if the "font size" option it will be added to the settings in the future.
Unfortunately that's more of a "you" problem than an issue with the game, because of your specific monitor distance. The font size is perfectly legible in a regular setup.

myst0501

May 30, 2020
Unfortunately, I'll have to agree about the font size. I don't know if it was an intentional design choice, but between version 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 the text size halved.

Fortunately I did find a solution, press 'a' to open the accessibility menu. In that menu you can adjust the font size all you like. It's not a perfect solution because some of the dialogue choices stretch out too much, but it works for me.

Feb 17, 2018
Unfortunately, I'll have to agree about the font size. I don't know if it was an intentional design choice, but between version 0.4.1 and 0.4.2 the text size halved.

Fortunately I did find a solution, press 'a' to open the accessibility menu. In that menu you can adjust the font size all you like. It's not a perfect solution because some of the dialogue choices stretch out too much, but it works for me.
This works perfectly... I didn't need to enlarge the font excessively, only 25% - 30% bigger probably, enough to be able to understand the writing. Thanks for the solution!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Playing DarkAssassin's Android port &
I probably missed reading something that explained this but any ideas on why I can't choose this choice highlighted in green?

Screenshot_20230402-124547__ARTEMIS.jpg
Typically I'd guess I didn't have a 'stat' high enough but there aren't stats? maybe his port directed me to a choice that disabled this option ??

/need info plz

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Playing DarkAssassin's Android port &
I probably missed reading something that explained this but any ideas on why I can't choose this choice highlighted in green?

View attachment 2515626
Typically I'd guess I didn't have a 'stat' high enough but there aren't stats? maybe his port directed me to a choice that disabled this option ??

/need info plz
could be wrong here, but before the interview you can choose to work on the prototype, or research the company... WT I think recommends the company, so during the interview you can't choose to talk about the prototype if you followed along... that's my thinking

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
could be wrong here, but before the interview you can choose to work on the prototype, or research the company... WT I think recommends the company, so during the interview you can't choose to talk about the prototype if you followed along... that's my thinking
Exactly.

The MC had the option to "Research company" or "Work on LiDAR". The "Prototype" choice in question is only available if the player chooses the latter.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Many 'Weebs' such as myself would like the ability to live in a game, but in this specific case it's not why you'd think.......
Screenshot_20230402-180942__ARTEMIS.jpg
I mean look at these prices!!! A fucking panini for 3$...... fuck, is that for a sample sized bite? If I walked Into a subway and asked what I can get for 3$ they'd probably point the fan towards me & say 'can u smell that? That's what u get for 3 dolla sukka!!' LOL

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Many 'Weebs' such as myself would like the ability to live in a game, but in this specific case it's not why you'd think.......
View attachment 2516242
I mean look at these prices!!! A fucking panini for 3$...... fuck, is that for a sample sized bite? If I walked Into a subway and asked what I can get for 3$ they'd probably point the fan towards me & say 'can u smell that? That's what u get for 3 dolla sukka!!' LOL
Dev made a world without inflation and greed. Be happy. :)
However, being out of chocolate is downright criminal!
Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes