Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Or the oh so very fucking cringe worthy "She EO" as these desperate women are calling it in another effort to make my gender look bad. Like it needs any help after 3rd wave feminism.

Yay, more drunk rants.
She-EO? UGH!
To be honest, I have the same reaction to "herstory" because it ignores the meaning of the root words.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Basically someone came in and slammed the dev for taking too long with updates and making excuses.

That led to us doing what any sensible person would do and following on from said troll and blaming all our problems on all devs for ... reasons. Hahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That then led to me trying a get rich quick scheme which looks like it could also be good for an MLM and I may package it up and sell it to gullible middle aged women to sell to their mom friends and them sweet sweet lies about how they could be their own boss.

Or the oh so very fucking cringe worthy "She EO" as these desperate women are calling it in another effort to make my gender look bad. Like it needs any help after 3rd wave feminism.

Yay, more drunk rants. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
Thank you ginger snap, my dear friend;)(y) Roll a Troll, lol lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

So, we are still patiently awaiting the next update from DigiB, right little sister???

EO??? Phat is confused again... EO is Ecstasy aka MDMA or it can mean Executive Order... I also found EO — Every Other · EO — Endless Online · EO — Easy Organizer and a bunch of other nonsense that boggled the already addled, moldy, Swiss cheese that is my mind...:oops:o_O:censored: OO I get... OO is Opted Out. GTFO I get... Get the F*** Out. STFU is what critics need to do... So, clue me in dear sister... To what were you referring when you mentioned "She EO"???

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Anyway... Have a little slice of June to lift your spirits.:love::love::love::love::love:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 10.03.38.59.png
Why does MC look like a delivery boy speaking to an intercom???
Hello? Delivery for June Moon???
The extra licking and tongue bath special for you, Ms Moon???
Did you want extra spring in your spring roll???
We have the special white umami sauce for you tonight Ms Moon... You gonna love it:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
EO??? Phat is confused again... EO is Ecstasy aka MDMA or it can mean Executive Order... I also found EO — Every Other · EO — Endless Online · EO — Easy Organizer and a bunch of other nonsense that boggled the already addled, moldy, Swiss cheese that is my mind...:oops:o_O:censored: OO I get... OO is Opted Out. GTFO I get... Get the F*** Out. STFU is what critics need to do... So, clue me in dear sister... To what were you referring when you mentioned "She EO"???
She EO is how some of those self important idiotic women refer to themselves instead of CEO.

Usually they are running one of those MLM's and think they are a boss while trying to sell knock off perfumes to their middle aged gossip friends or begging to them to join the latest money making pyramid scheme.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
She EO is how some of those self important idiotic women refer to themselves instead of CEO.

Usually they are running one of those MLM's and think they are a boss while trying to sell knock off perfumes to their middle aged gossip friends or begging to them to join the latest money making pyramid scheme.
Oooooh! Thanks for that... Phat gets it now... like a faux status to feed the inner narcissism... Okay...
Such an awfully sad existence!!! Should we feel empathy??? Or, just continue the trash talk... Hmmm:unsure:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks again, dear sister.;)(y) I hope you are well and enjoyed my little June play... because now her pussy stinks of MC's extra garlic on his shrimp fried rice!!! That MUST be the dev's fault! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 10.03.24.28.png
June: Hey there, dammit! If you EVER want to get laid again, don't drag me into this! And, for the record, my pussy does NOT stink of garlic!!!:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Apr 10, 2022
For too many years now these devs have been ruining our lives.

Well no more I tells you.

I have figured out some easy steps we can take to claim back our lives fro these evil content creators.

You too can have this life changing solution and all you have to do is subscribe to my Patreon where my team of one advisor will continue to enlighten you on a daily basis. Sometimes he might even say something useful depending on how hard I whip him the night before and if i've let him out of his cage.

But none of that matters, we certainly don't need the authorities trying to butt on my totally legal business in which I absolutely do not physically torture my captive employee.

So, instead of doing something silly like phoning local law enforcement, join my Patreon so we can take our lives back from the devs and pay me so I can pay my advisor ... the occasional compliment.

On behalf of Ava, Here to Help you and totally not scrounge money for her wine fund LTD
Im fully on board with this, so long as there is waterboarding. i have now been waiting at least 17 years for an update to this game. Half-Life 3 will come out before the next update. this is unacceptable, no matter how great these updates are its just not ok that i might have to wait.

Also would it be too much to ask if i support your fund if you also spike dev's tea with some crack to improve performance?

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022
At 6 months with no updates it's seriously time to just put out what ya got or abandon the game so we can delete it from our lists. It is a beautiful game and an intriguing story. But you will keep no-one around with half a year or longer updates. /endrant
Gotta love when the armchair developers enter the thread to complain about how long it takes to release an update to a top tier AVN. FFS get a clue. Look at how long it has taken for past updates to happen and keep in mind that the developer works by themselves programming, posing, animating, and cooking all those renders. Also look at release schedules by others of top tier AVNs, for example, DrPinkcake of Being a DIK, another solo developer.

It'd be one thing if digi.B was over promising and under delivering, or not communicating at all (say, like Braindrop of WVN). That's not the case. digi.b updates weekly on progress. If you want a GOOD AVN, it takes time. If you can't be patient I promise this site contains a plethora of other AVNs, which, may or may not be of the same quality, but will will hold you over until the update is ready for release.

Oct 10, 2022
Well firstly you should never assume what I do or who I am, nor should you compare this game to B.a.D. The content between the two, while having roughly the same release times is vastly different. And I know what digi.b releases and says what is going on as I have been subscribed to him for just over a year now. Are you subscribed to digi.b's Patreon? Do you help contribute to digi.b pushing the game along? Is anyone that replied to my post actually subscribed to digi.b's patreon?

You should also be able to tell from my join date that I am well aware of what there is to offer here. And I have supported and still support many games on here. There have been a lot of devs that have communicated plenty when they were going through something IRL (whether it was true or not) and just abandoned the game out of nowhere and disappeared with lots of money. It's just simply something that I don't want to see happen to this game is all. I should have worded my rant differently to not trigger people into grabbing their pitchforks. But I guarantee you that 95% of them do not help support the game in any way. If they don't, then I couldn't care less about what they have to say.

Reactions: Astrocreep137

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But I guarantee you that 95% of them do not help support the game in any way. If they don't, then I couldn't care less about what they have to say.
Supporting the game has no bearing at all on what we say about you, you aint the dev.

Supporting developers is putting money to content we enjoy and to show a dev we appreciate their work.

Mocking someone on a forum is a freebie and a hobby all can enjoy. You aren't supplying us with content, we're supplying the comedy here YOU should be paying us.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well firstly you should never assume what I do or who I am, nor should you compare this game to B.a.D. The content between the two, while having roughly the same release times is vastly different. And I know what digi.b releases and says what is going on as I have been subscribed to him for just over a year now. Are you subscribed to digi.b's Patreon? Do you help contribute to digi.b pushing the game along? Is anyone that replied to my post actually subscribed to digi.b's patreon?

You should also be able to tell from my join date that I am well aware of what there is to offer here. And I have supported and still support many games on here. There have been a lot of devs that have communicated plenty when they were going through something IRL (whether it was true or not) and just abandoned the game out of nowhere and disappeared with lots of money. It's just simply something that I don't want to see happen to this game is all. I should have worded my rant differently to not trigger people into grabbing their pitchforks. But I guarantee you that 95% of them do not help support the game in any way. If they don't, then I couldn't care less about what they have to say.
I didn't respond to your post until now. I only gave it the facepalm it deserved.

As a Patron of both digi.B and DrPinkCake (and a dozen others), I believe I qualify to call you out.

If you are a Patron of this game, or even if you have just read the posts containing his updates, you would know that he provides regular weekly progress reports. Go back and read them.

If you believe, after reading the reports, that this developer should just push out what he has, then realize that you are in a distinct minority, at least on this thread, as evidenced by the complete lack of support that your posts have received. I suspect you would get even worse criticisms if you were to voice your opinion on Patreon.

To each his own opinion, just know that yours is not going to receive much approval.

Astrocreep137

Aug 3, 2022

I have supported digi.B, DrPinkcake, Wildman, Tropecita, and a host of others in the past. Admittedly, I am not a current subscriber to his Patreon. I tend to subscribe a few months before/after a release for the developers who do take a longer cycle to release, and keep myself subscribed to ones who tend to do more frequent releases. I do keep my self apprised of devlogs through other means of communication during those times I am not subscribed.

If I was "triggered" and grabbing a pitchfork (which I was not) it was because 6 months between releases is nothing in the cycle of a solo developer in this tier. Again I argue, that Artemis IS a top tier AVN. Many consider DrPinkcake the king of the hill, but digi.B is certainly no slouch and can hang there with him just fine. Artemis' development cycle doesn't warrant an "abandon tag" or even the "writing off" of a developer. Especially if they are still communicating during the cycle. I'm not going to assume you are or aren't a developer based on your claim, but the fact you can't understand why it takes as long as it does for him to release an update, in either case, is puzzling to say the least.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I guess 6 month update cycles never really bother me much. There's really only a handful of these AVNs that truly stand out. 98% of AVNs are just plain awful. Playing AVNs is like wading through shit to find gems, really. And the gems are usually worth waiting for. It's even rarer to find AVN devs with legit writing chops.

So I do a lot of waiting. What do I do in-between update cycles? I read... I read a fuck ton. I have a mountain of books planned for this year alone, so I've plenty to get through until the next Artemis update. Believe it or not, even shitty random novels from HPB are lightyears better than wading through the sea of shit AVNs.

So I guess my point is to just be patient and find something better to do than whinging about slow dev cycles. Artemis is one of the gems. The update will be out soon, I'll get to see Artemis's booty and my dick will be happy.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As your pitchfork mob already pointed you, you aren't the dev. So it doesn't really matter what you say then right?

And so you are saying that I'm free to have my opinion but you just like to bully those that have a different one then yours and that is in the minority. Gotchya! There are such things as smaller updates to push out, but each dev has their own way of doing things. Some games are just so good that it is hard to wait on them and I should have expressed that differently.
Welcome to my (ever-growing) ignore list.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Damn, how about that weather huh!?
:cautious::cool:
it is still, furthermore, moronic and too loud for the season, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and I fail to understand what a partial update, will have for a benefit over a good and elaborated one, specially if the Dev. is known for his work ethics (something that a "god equal paying patron" should know at this point) a thunderstorm triggerd by a pressure system originated in inmediate recompesation.
Probably will bring more Argument precipitations, so better get your Umbrella out !
When the Chapter 5 is released the Sun will shine again eventually ;):cool::D

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
it is still, furthermore, moronic and too loud for the season, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: and I fail to understand what a partial update, will have for a benefit over a good and elaborated one, specially if the Dev. is known for his work ethics (something that a "god equal paying patron" should know at this point) a thunderstorm triggerd by a pressure system originated in inmediate recompesation.
Probably will bring more Argument precipitations, so better get your Umbrella out !
When the Chapter 5 is released the Sun will shine again eventually ;):cool::D
I honestly don't get why some people will get worked up about these trivial things. Personally, I don't care if I have to wait 2 yrs. If the creator is dedicated, talented, and remains true to his/her vision of what they intend to deliver, then I'm all for the wait. Specially for a product of quality like what DigiB is producing.

This sort of top tier story is part of a rare minority of creators on here and well worth however long the wait needs to be. Patience is a virtue. It's not productive to lash out like this IMHO.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I now have a new category. Complaining about a consistent dev's release time, regardless of how long the wait is. The fact that I made the move BEFORE I knew about the secondary rant (at work all day), makes me feel pretty good about my auto-boot categories.

Also, this decision was inspired by the mods' decision to purge responses to trolls, so I'm just trying to limit my contact with them ...

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes