HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
At 6 months with no updates it's seriously time to just put out what ya got or abandon the game so we can delete it from our lists. It is a beautiful game and an intriguing story. But you will keep no-one around with half a year or longer updates. /endrant
As if your posts aren't asinine enough, you lost all credibility with the highlighted part. For all that is good and holy STOP talking for other people just to strengthen your position since it has no merit to begin with.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I now have a new category. Complaining about a consistent dev's release time, regardless of how long the wait is. The fact that I made the move BEFORE I knew about the secondary rant (at work all day), makes me feel pretty good about my auto-boot categories.

Also, this decision was inspired by the mods' decision to purge responses to trolls, so I'm just trying to limit my contact with them ...
Guess you can ad a new category my friend, Trolling in reviews, that Trolling has a system, In threads were it is less or the Mod is quiet quick purging the rants (again big thank you Mod ) it is less In other game threads it is almost unbearable, and it doesn't matter the quality of the game,
Edit: HornyyPussy that what got me triggerd is the "our" and speaking as if he were the spokesman, and the implication on a free site " if you are not suporting with money then you have no right to post your opinion, all other forms of suport don't count.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Guess you can ad a new category my friend, Trolling in reviews, that Trolling has a system, In threads were it is less or the Mod is quiet quick purging the rants (again big thank you Mod ) it is less In other game threads it is almost unbearable, and it doesn't matter the quality of the game,
Edit: HornyyPussy that what got me triggerd is the "our" and speaking as if he were the spokesman, and the implication on a free site " if you are not suporting with money then you have no right to post your opinion, all other forms of suport don't count.
As I just mentioned in another thread, I turned off notifications to reviews long ago. Too much "It doesn't have what I like" or "It has exactly what I like" instead of actually giving an opinion of the quality of the game/story. Also, this guy is still going?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The Juan de los Palotes (spanish for John Doe) Troll ? I guess no, he got a full broadside from Walter Hugo and Ava, + some others, either his Mom swiched off Wi-Fi, or he went to bed.
About switching off review notification I'm seriously considering it, smart move you did !
Ahh, I saw Horny had responded to him just before your comment. I thought it was "again" but maybe he just got around to it ...

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
You haven't been in the WVM threads. There, even some mods jump in on the bitching and moaning band-wagon. It's beyond pathetic, you'd think that thread was an extension of 4chan. The site admin needs to raise the bar on requirements to become a mod. At least in this thread, users (for the most part) are pleasant and respectful.

Anyhow, I didn't mean to derail the thread. But these things need to be aired out at some point. Because for the most part, this site is pretty easy going and fun to participate in.

And on a final note, like everyone else, I'm super eager for the next update. I'm sure DigiB knows he/she's got the support and appreciation of the majority here.

And now I expect to have my post removed

Last edited:

kev4U

Jun 22, 2017
My post has to do with the drama from the last page.

Anyway patch 4.2 is basically a hot-fix patch with minimal content.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh! ok! :ROFLMAO: my sarcasm radar was switched off :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know, but (atending the drama) It was a sign of life, ;)
abrazo

Reactions: kev4U

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
I honestly don't get why some people will get worked up about these trivial things. Personally, I don't care if I have to wait 2 yrs. If the creator is dedicated, talented, and remains true to his/her vision of what they intend to deliver, then I'm all for the wait. Specially for a product of quality like what DigiB is producing.

This sort of top tier story is part of a rare minority of creators on here and well worth however long the wait needs to be. Patience is a virtue. It's not productive to lash out like this IMHO.
so i need to ask bcs i not sure you are saying this dev is in the same category with bd?

• Angry
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ktunga ; guess no at least I didn't understand it that way, I stoped following BD after chapter 1 , he was comparing the Bitching only.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so no i dont think he is talking about ppl bitching out for or vs bd works i think is about mods taken sides and the site being a little to dismissive about it but whatever .....there are plenty of places we can bitch about mods or not this one of them but not the right tread so what about we comment only what is in this one? bcs for one i dont like telling ppl to stfu no matter if he is wrong or not,everyone here have his own likes and dislkes ,but to someone compare a non work ethics dev with someone like digi b its too much,and if he is doing for trolling the other guy ,put a ps note bcs nopt everyone weill take this kindly

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
so i need to ask bcs i not sure you are saying this dev is in the same category with bd?
Same category or not it doesn't matter, the point is, as a user you have a choice of how to behave yourself. Either you behave like an adult or like a spoiled little child. If you don't like a product or opinion, how you respond to it determines what sort of person you are.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes