Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Chekov's fingering, ha,i'll have to remember that one.
Feel free!
For those who may not understand the reference, "Chekov's gun" states that if you introduce (remark on) a gun (on the mantlepiece, for instance) in the first act, it will be used in the third.
I felt it was an apt analogy.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican and Moosica

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I've been out of sorts for a while. Has anything new been added to the steam version of the game? Or do things still end at the halloween party with no other plot progress?

Reactions: Jaanz

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I'm curently playing this gem of a game and honestly I'm blown away how good it is. I'm glad I waited for Steam release. I love this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
reference. Caught me off guard and had a great laugh reminding me how stupid that part from Acting Lessons was. Really digging the game so far and will be back with a review after I finish it.

Coravix

Apr 22, 2020
So I don't support games on Patreon, and while I realize people might diss me for it, I don't because i've seen too many games just stall out. Yeah, I know that's how they make money to continue, but I can't see paying $5+ / month for a long time (years + for some of these) for a game that doesn't get completed.

However, as soon as I saw this game available on Steam, I immediately bought it just to support them. It's really well done, the main character is fucking hysterical, and the storyline is just awesome. The relationships actually make sense as opposed to getting slapped together to fill the spank bank quota, and some of the concepts are really cool. I plan on buying any further chapters if they come out on steam, and continuing to follow the story here as it gets updated.

Thanks for making such an awesome story.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
..//

However, as soon as I saw this game available on Steam, I immediately bought it just to support them. It's really well done, the main character is fucking hysterical, and the storyline is just awesome. The relationships actually make sense as opposed to getting slapped together to fill the spank bank quota, and some of the concepts are really cool. I plan on buying any further chapters if they come out on steam, and continuing to follow the story here as it gets updated.

Digi.B, StoneFox Studios & DriftyGames really came together not only to tell these amazing stories. But each of these Developers are actually putting together an entire universe by making all these references to each other within their respective stories. Which was a lot more than I had anticipated and bargained for.

Reactions: macross3

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So I don't support games on Patreon, and while I realize people might diss me for it
You do realize this is an H-game piracy forum, right? Nobody is going to "theft-shame" you, and if they do, tell em to fuck off.

Yeah, a lot of us do support the devs and the games, either full-time or part-time, but nobody is under any obligation to do so and nobody should feel guilty for not doing it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So I don't support games on Patreon, and while I realize people might diss me for it, I don't because i've seen too many games just stall out. Yeah, I know that's how they make money to continue, but I can't see paying $5+ / month for a long time (years + for some of these) for a game that doesn't get completed.

We're all here on this pirate site for many reasons.

Some of us can't afford to support the people who make these games, but still want to experience them.

Some of us can't afford to support ALL the people who make the games we like, and we've made our peace with that.

Some of us don't want to support the people who make the games here but we still want to play them.

Some of us don't want to use the available methods to support the people who make these games because we have issues with the system.

And some of us just want to be pirates.

You made the choice to support the game. That's all that matters. And even if you hadn't, there is no need for you to worry about the opinions about you of anyone else here.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Some of us can't afford to support the people who make these games, but still want to experience them.

Some of us can't afford to support ALL the people who make the games we like, and we've made our peace with that.

Some of us don't want to support the people who make the games here but we still want to play them.

Some of us don't want to use the available methods to support the people who make these games because we have issues with the system.

You made the choice to support the game. That's all that matters. And even if you hadn't, there is no need for you to worry about the opinions about you of anyone else here.
Yeah... pirates! You said it mate! Pirates... but... why is the rum gone???
1683176353772.png

Yeah... I supported devs before my rent went up by 20% each year, two years in a row and my disability benefit went up by a meager 8% each time... A man has to eat... can't even afford decent rum!!! Feeling a bit like old captain Jack about now...
1683176499212.png
So, I make due by saying nice things about my favorite titles and devs...
I LOVE Artemis:love::love::love::love::love:
I LOVE DigiB!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

The rum may be gone but I always have my June!:love::love::love::love::love:
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.11.12 - 10.03.24.28.png
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y):devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Oct 10, 2022

Some of us support some of the games they play and use here as a forum.

None of the gaming platforms have this active community to talk. You ask something about the game, people answer you within minutes. They share their opinions, they criticize yours, they make fanarts, they make memes etc. This place is a forum before a pirate site.

Reactions: BDI and Elhemeer

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I finally finished the holy trinity Artemis- Leap of Faith- Chasing Sunsets since all these reference each other very often. I love how these devs they built their own multiverse stage for their games, it makes the world building feel so much bigger and alive helping greatly with the immersion.

Finished Book 1 and I got to say I'm so impressed and it feels like this whole act just set up the stage and future events so nicely. The game has it all from drama, funny moments to wholesome ones and the pacing is just about right without feeling you get overwhelmed by too much of these.

The story is very intriguing and the way it keeps expanding by the end of Chapter 4 makes me so anxious for what's next. But honestly in other games the story usually falls flat without its characters to drive it forward.

This game doesn't have this issue because characters are so well crafted and compelling. It is a rare thing to have me despise one character (Cassie) so much right from the get go so kudos to the digi.B talent for that. The cast is so diverse and for me it was a bit confusing at start to keep track because there are so many good ones, my favorites so far being Kindra, June and DK, but I also can't dismiss the INK sisters each one of them being unique in their own way with their own distinct personality, preferences and problems making it hard to have a clear favorite.

To get back at my top 2 LI I have to say Kindra and June are S tier each episode I found out more about their backstory, motivations and so on it made it very hard for me to place one above the other, but I got to say Kindra steals the show every time she is on screen. Her growth from a very shy person to such a funny and lovable is very nice. It was so nice to see how charismatic a selfless person can be without being so overbearing. Also don't get me started on DJ Kink persona that is just the cherry on top. The same praise I have for June as well her relationship to MC is so well done it never felt forced and their growth as individuals is really shown both helping each other get out of the big hole they fell. Kudos again do digi.B for the great storytelling.

The render quality is top tier no doubt here, you can clearly see how better it gets when you finish each chapter, the music also complements the scenes very well especially later in the story when we get montages I simply just let it run there and listened to each of them because of how good they were. I absolutely adore the menu and how dynamic it is. From the very start when you see a lifeless Artemis to the very end where she is finally awake looking around very curiously, such a great touch. And as I said this Book 1 set up the stage so well for things to come and I for one I cannot wait for more.

I have a lot more things to say but I will stop there because the review is getting out of hand and I don't want to have a whole wall of text. This was just my first impression after finished it and having it still fresh in mind. Wish the dev the very best and hope to see this project end because it is so damn good. I totally recommend everyone to try it because it is a very good VN.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Some of us support some of the games they play and use here as a forum.

None of the gaming platforms have this active community to talk. You ask something about the game, people answer you within minutes. They share their opinions, they criticize yours, they make fanarts, they make memes etc. This place is a forum before a pirate site.
I don't entirely disagree, but I don't think that statement invalidates anything I said ...

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes