Danv

Aug 21, 2020
is 0.4.2 a proper content update with continuation of a story or maintenance update for older chapters? usually it's jumping second digit in version numbers (0.2.1->0.3.2->0.4.1) for big updates and there is a render counter in changelog, so is this one (0.4.1->0.4.2) just fixes or not? bit confused here

Primarch Dorn

Jan 13, 2022
is 0.4.2 a proper content update with continuation of a story or maintenance update for older chapters? usually it's jumping second digit in version numbers (0.2.1->0.3.2->0.4.1) for big updates and there is a render counter in changelog, so is this one (0.4.1->0.4.2) just fixes or not? bit confused here
Stop smoking crack, when has a 0.0.1 been additional content

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Leap of Faith, Chasing Sunsets, and Artemis have a sort of "shared" universe with guest appearances / cameos. And don't apologize for your lack of taste, nobody's perfect.
That's the best part of these three AVNs, that feeling of happiness on seeing Jaye's selfie with Lexi in Chasing Sunsets and Lexi's cameo in Artemis. Plus we gotta remember that the MC in Artemis is almost a twin to the MC from Leap of Faith and the reaction of Lexi to it is simply hilarious (especially that "still awkward" quote near the end of ep5 if we kiss Kindra).

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
That's the best part of these three AVNs, that feeling of happiness on seeing Jaye's selfie with Lexi in Chasing Sunsets and Lexi's cameo in Artemis. Plus we gotta remember that the MC in Artemis is almost a twin to the MC from Leap of Faith and the reaction of Lexi to it is simply hilarious (especially that "still awkward" quote near the end of ep5 if we kiss Kindra).
The MC in Artemis and Leap of Faith is the same actor :).
Jaye also has a cameo in Summer Scent

Reactions: MrFriendly

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock these last 3 hidden Steam Achievements? Thank you in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
YAY, finally I can show my support for this awesome game from Digi

Say.... can I transfer the saves from 0.4.2 to the steam version?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Wake me up when I can bond with Artemis. Those frat girls are nice but I can definitely do without.

Apr 16, 2021
Can any kind soul show the 0.4.2 dataleak that was added, because no matter how I do the scene with June I cannot get it. Thanks:)
Hello,
You will find the image attached.
I had the same problem, and it was due to the fact that the multi-mod was not up to date at that time, and it also prevented some other updates to appear, but now if you go to download it again (it has been updated), it should be OK with all the 4.2 additions.
Cheers

Reactions: KingBea
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes