Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It's good to see the best devs are working together and support each other with cameos. If I see the cameos in Artemis (Lexi from Leap of Faith), in Leap of Faith (DJ KinK from Artemis, Jaye from Chasing Sunsets, Amrit from Unbroken and Louise from Dreams of Reality), in Chasing Sunsets (Artemis, Eve and Jack from Summer Scent, and Lexi from LoF), in Dreams of Reality (Cece from LoF) and the Cameo from Jaye in Summer Scent... well, it's clearly a bunch of devs who are in a friendly competition which put all of them and their AVN on higher levels. That's good for all of us who are loving to play story based AVN.

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020
1683600855781.png

Happy Monday!

Progress continues to be steady with CH5. Another large queue completed and did more prep work on up coming scenes. This required a couple of new set pieces. I needed a dealership and a parking lot. Fortunately the parking lot was modeled and labeled correctly. Didn't spend very long converting to DAZ and correcting textures. Though the dealership and car were a bit of a pain due to me having to take it into another program to properly organize the material labels and drag it back into DAZ. Pain in the ass but satisfied with how it came out.

MC will finally get a permanent car. Doesn't necessarily mean his old one is gone for good.

I also have been scouting for a composer that matches my needs. As some may recall, I had a previous one in mind that I had been working with. He did the track for the main menu, the story's main theme. I hired him again to do Artemis' (the character) theme and a few red flags flew up. I expected him to take his time, read my notes for the character, the scene, etc. I got a track back in maybe 4 hours? I had hoped he spend a little more time on it. So I decided to drop them. I'd like someone to build a business relationship with who will invest a bit of their time to learn and help mold the world musically. I have a few prospects lined up and judging from their portfolio, it's maybe a 30 day lead time with them, which is fine. But this means CH5 will have placeholder music as well as I can't say for sure when tracks will be completed and I'm not going to delay just because the tracks aren't done. So, just an update on that front.

Lastly, I spoke with a local business on the shirts. Got a lot of good info on the process and compared my test shirt with one theirs and the one done via Prinful...whites didn't pop at all on my shirt. I'll be forwarding the design to someone to prep the artwork for screen printing. I will also give DTG one last chance via RedBubble, just to have two types to compare. The screen print people told me my design was a bit too detailed and the gold will likely not be gold in the final run. Which kind of taken me aback since the gold is part of the whole design.

Thank you again for your continued patience with CH5. Working with the Steam release of Book 1 alongside CH5 development has prolonged things a bit. Now that Steam is out of the way, I'll continue to stay focused on this update. The extra stuff like composer and shirts are mostly on the sideline.

Everyone have a safe week!

- digi.B

Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
It's good to see the best devs are working together and support each other with cameos. If I see the cameos in Artemis (Lexi from Leap of Faith), in Leap of Faith (DJ KinK from Artemis, Jaye from Chasing Sunsets, Amrit from Unbroken and Louise from Dreams of Reality), in Chasing Sunsets (Artemis, Eve and Jack from Summer Scent, and Lexi from LoF), in Dreams of Reality (Cece from LoF) and the Cameo from Jaye in Summer Scent... well, it's clearly a bunch of devs who are in a friendly competition which put all of them and their AVN on higher levels. That's good for all of us who are loving to play story based AVN.
Lexi & Cece in latest Fog of War Update. Plus a Chasing Sunsets cameo in Single again.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
oh boy that's a lot of cameos, too much to track, can someone make like a spreadsheet or list of who appears in what game, so we can more easily play each one knowing who appears where and when?

Wolfgard

Feb 9, 2020
I still love this VN....will say I hate the time between updates and the updates are too short for my liking (ok not true complaints). I can't wait for the next update!

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
the face a lexi when she see the mc ahahah its priceless good job dev its a very cool and nice game keep up the good work !

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
digi.B Here's a list of typos that I found in v0.4.2 and a few tweaks that I'd suggest after a glance at the code.

Also, there were a ton of places in chapters three and four that DJ KinK is referred to as simply "Kink"; I know that it wouldn't be perceptible in speech, but wouldn't Kindra want it to remain "KinK" when written? If so, a case-sensitive find/replace across the rpy files could fix this.

Additionally, I noticed that there were many places where you used a different boolean variable to flag each menu choice. While this certainly works, I find it easier to use a single variable and set it to a different value for each choice, whether using an integer to represent choices or a string. I know this is just a matter of preference, but maybe it's helpful to you.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Hoping to join this group of Devs myself in the future...

Reactions: Lexkar83

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So there is no new content? So sad i really liked this AVN.....oh well there is lots of VN's now thankfully
You Retarded 2.jpg

It's being worked on man, and the Steam version of Season 1 was just pushed out. How many hours are there in the day where you're from?

I suggest waiting to complain until the dev releases an update with 4 lines of dialogue and a crude render of Mr Potato head fucking a turkey.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes