Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So can anyone clarify if the warning at start due to developer's eye condition means chapter one will be reworked or is it already done ?
There's already been rework done because of that, I don't think there's any more planned, at least not any time soon. I think it was more along the lines of "be careful, and maybe some minor delays in the future"?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
So can anyone clarify if the warning at start due to developer's eye condition means chapter one will be reworked or is it already done ?
Why would you ask that? There is nothing in that report about reworking chapter one. The entire thrust of the report concerns the completion of chapter five. The developer is only saying that dealing with his eye problems could delay the next release by a few days due to travel involved.

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
Why would you ask that? There is nothing in that report about reworking chapter one. The entire thrust of the report concerns the completion of chapter five. The developer is only saying that dealing with his eye problems could delay the next release by a few days due to travel involved.
I thought surely they meant the warning at the start of the game since at least the 0.4 update, which does mention that some of the old stuff was grainy and some scenes and characters were seeing rework. They're asking whether that's already done or would be ongoing.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And to be fair, some of the renders in Chapter 1 are so hilariously bad that they don't even look like the same characters. (e.g. Reina at the job interview vs Reina in the more recent chapters.) A rework of some of the Chapter 1 renders isn't the worst idea.

Griffihn

Aug 20, 2022
No I did not ! and she is in this AVN ?
ok. sorry. i keep forgetting that other than Knives Out and the second Bladeruner movie, she doesn't really have that much of a presence on the international stage. she's an actress and a pretty decent one, at that. try imdb to look her up. the pic seems to be from about a decade ago.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
ok. sorry. i keep forgetting that other than Knives Out and the second Bladeruner movie, she doesn't really have that much of a presence on the international stage. she's an actress and a pretty decent one, at that. try imdb to look her up. the pic seems to be from about a decade ago.
Yes, I saw her in the second bladerunner movie, she is quite good, but I'am not totally in to the actual Pop culture.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.80 star(s) 378 Votes