cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Dropped by to see what was going on with the game and wow, time sure flies by.

I totally forgot the last update was from last Halloween when this and Being A DIK did the Halloween ep thing. Might be the longest time between updates since Chapter 2 got released.

I'm just hoping to see improvements with the lewd animations and some model tweaks (those twins look weird).

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
A child Killer like Vador can have a redemption but Big Mouth Cass can't ? :(
no redemption arc for Vulvamort.
no redemption acr for Vader. (as far as I'm concerned)

Of course; I was off the "redemption for Vader" as soon as he showed up as a skinny, wimpy, whinny, floppy haired, emo, edgelord. Ruined the whole franchise for me. Never finished the rest of the movies.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
I'd love to have an arc where Vulvamort attempts to jump from a building and you get the options to either reach out and grab her, or let her fall. She would fall.

I understand some people may be inclined to offer help and help her with a redemption arc, but I'd also argue that some people just don't deserve second chances, I really hope we get to see either that or something similar in the story where heavy choices would be as impactful as this. That's my opinion either way.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
I'd love to have an arc where Vulvamort attempts to jump from a building and you get the options to either reach out and grab her, or let her fall. She would fall.

I understand some people may be inclined to offer help and help her with a redemption arc, but I'd also argue that some people just don't deserve second chances, I really hope we get to see either that or something similar in the story where heavy choices would be as impactful as this. That's my opinion either way.
That's not an argument then, just an opinion. My opinion is that everyone deserves a second chance and a redemption arc. I'd reach out to help her not die. She didn't kill anyone anyway so she doesn't deserve to die, period. And even if, it would be more satisfying to watch her fail and be mad about it rather than just killing her or letting her die.

You guys are so bitter, sheesh. She didn't try to genocide humanity, calm down people. You want to hate a character fine, but at least be funny about it. I don't know, like, photoshop a picture of her with a vulve for a face or something.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
That's not an argument then, just an opinion.

You guys are so bitter, sheesh.
I did say that, though. And I get it, it's not like she killed someone in the game to be this hated as she is, but the traumas she inflicted, the bullying she did and everything else wrong she did and the impact in someone else's life isn't something to be overlooked either just because no one got injured physically, that's the consequence of overlooking something that could drastically fuck your whole life up if you're not a strong willed person, and guess what? Most people aren't, and even if you did get to see her fail miserably and be as salty as she can be because of it, at the end of the day, that's exactly the type of story that pushes someone to commit a crime, frustration is a villain's making machine, there's even a saying out there.

I could argue that I don't hate her guts for just hating her, what I'm saying is I would love to see an arc where we get to pick heavier-paths like, well, the one I mentioned, not specifically that one just things like that as a potential outcome to what she did in those, include the MCs, lives.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Cassie is the main antagonist in this game. As such, she provides conflict, which adds depth to the game. She's a villain, so we all get to boo and hiss at her machinations. By our choices, we get to thwart her evil deeds, which make us feel better [not that they're all that difficult to thwart, so far] whenever she fails.

Would this game be better if she were never in it? Think about that.

Cassie is there because the developer thought it would make the game more interesting and believable. I agree.

I do say, though, that a redemption arc for her would be counter-productive. But, if she were to be removed before the end, wouldn't there have to something added to replace her?

Oct 10, 2022
She didn't kill anyone anyway so she doesn't deserve to die, period.
Love the assertiveness of this statement. Can we do Batman on her, like we won't kill her but we won't oblige to save her either. Does that work for you? Also she kinda did actually, if you people did not get the implication from the game. MC felt so betrayed he was going to suicide and Doctor Karahadian saved him. I do not think pushing someone to the edge so they can kill themselves and actually killing them are two entirely different things.

I could argue that I don't hate her guts for just hating her, what I'm saying is I would love to see an arc where we get to pick heavier-paths like, well, the one I mentioned, not specifically that one just things like that as a potential outcome to what she did in those, include the MCs, lives.
I think dev already laid the stones for the path. I think if we don't accept to help her to finish Hunter, TWRR people gonna hurt her. We even may get a revenge arc from her. I can't wait to see payback. :devilish:

Cassie is the main antagonist in this game. As such, she provides conflict, which adds depth to the game. She's a villain, so we all get to boo and hiss at her machinations. By our choices, we get to thwart her evil deeds, which make us feel better [not that they're all that difficult to thwart, so far] whenever she fails.

Cassie is there because the developer thought it would make the game more interesting and believable. I agree.

I do say, though, that a redemption arc for her would be counter-productive. But, if she were to be removed before the end, wouldn't there have to something added to replace her?
We are more or less at the same page about her, though I think it would be better to see at least a little bit human side from her. Vulvamort is a comically villain as it is now, no depth whatsoever. She is just an evil bitch. So even though never been in the game would be stretch having a few more layers would be better.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Pretty much agree with you.
As for antagonists, i think Cassie's boss is a better and larger threat, she is mostly just a bitch so far.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
As for antagonists, i think Cassie's boss is a better and larger threat, she is mostly just a bitch so far.
this
I'm not even taking her seriously
she's a shit person, sure. but the only way if she's the villain again (after MC made strides since he bumped into kindra that day), that's going to be on the MC and his own stupidity to be screwed over by the same person again.

only way I see cassie as the main antagonist is if digi's goal was to make the main antagonist of the game a dick dastardly kind of antagonist - an iconmpetent comic relief, with his (her in this case) plans blowing up in his (her) face

it's definitely gonna be the TVR people.
and I have a bad feeling about the uncle coming to visit and the entire story of the house (or the land the house was on, I don't remember nymore) being his

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020

Unlocked
Artemis DevLog - CH5
Happy Monday!
Weekly check-in. There are six scenes left to pose and render for this chapter. I also wanted to expand more on the "Artemis mechanic" I mentioned last week. There will be a brief explanation of how this will work. But wanted to use this opportunity to give more insight on it. Artemis will mostly act on her own accord and most scenarios will just play out. There will be moments where you'll have an opportunity to intervene and how you do so will raise one of two stats for her. One of the two scores will rise and choosing option A will not lower points accumulated in option B and visa versa. When something occurs that involves Artemis, whichever score is highest at that moment will trigger how the scene plays out. Pretty standard, though I don't recommend pumping her score to be one-sided. Because some very key situations will require her to have a specific number of points for the best scenario to play out. And depending on how she handles situations, it'll reflect how the public sees her. In CH5 things are tamed and simple, but as we go into later chapters, Artemis will be involved in higher stake situations.
The app to monitor her two stats and her history of scenarios that'll be logged is still being tweaked. Hope to share it soon.
That's it for this week. Real excited to finally see some light at the end of this development tunnel. It's a new book, new arcs, new characters introduced.
Have yourselves a great week and stay hydrated out there!

- digi.B

14 Likes

Jul 31, 2018
hello, while i read the various comment in wait of the new update i noticed some of you talking about zelda vampire outfit and saw some screen with her and the protagonist at the cinema.......how do i get that scene? In my playthrough i didnt manage to get that scene and now i would like to restart the game to see it

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
hello, while i read the various comment in wait of the new update i noticed some of you talking about zelda vampire outfit and saw some screen with her and the protagonist at the cinema.......how do i get that scene? In my playthrough i didnt manage to get that scene and now i would like to restart the game to see it
you have to be on her path, which means when you have the option to call her not Katy, later you need to agree to go to movie with her.

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Now, we just need the MC to stop seeing Kindra as his kid sister, and Kindra needs to stop the vagina monologues about smothering a chick in pussy.
The MC already passed that. Sure he might SAY he sees her as a sister, but he can shove his tongue down her throat several times.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Now, we just need the MC to stop seeing Kindra as his kid sister
Not necesseraly :BootyTime:
, and Kindra needs to stop the vagina monologues about smothering a chick in pussy.
No amount of monologue about smothering a chick in pussy will prevent me from asking her to smother my face in her pussy every day of the week. Hell, she can scream June's name while she's cumming for all I care.

greenjf

Sep 23, 2020
What I find fascinating is no one is talking about the morality system that he is going to put in place for her. What I do like is that no one(mostly) is truly a saint or evil person. We can make hard decisions even though we want to help someone, but their actions require harsher response than we want, or we can be more lenient if we truly believe the person is remorseful. Not sure what situational scenarios he has in mind, but I hope I can believe her responses tie into the her interactions with people as she develops her personality.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
What I find fascinating is no one is talking about the morality system that he is going to put in place for her. What I do like is that no one(mostly) is truly a saint or evil person. We can make hard decisions even though we want to help someone, but their actions require harsher response than we want, or we can be more lenient if we truly believe the person is remorseful. Not sure what situational scenarios he has in mind, but I hope I can believe her responses tie into the her interactions with people as she develops her personality.
I mean, sure the concept is interesting, but there isn't really that much to talk about until we see it in action. It's not like it's a brand-new concept, but it definitely ups the replay value if it works.

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes