Maderyx

Feb 26, 2018
We are more or less at the same page about her, though I think it would be better to see at least a little bit human side from her. Vulvamort is a comically villain as it is now, no depth whatsoever. She is just an evil bitch. So even though never been in the game would be stretch having a few more layers would be better.
Hard disagree from me on that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Unfortunatly Not, Jaye is on the Island "Chasing Sunsets"
/Grumbles
Well, a man can dream. Someone's gonna get her eventually.
I would love to see uhm, Kentyrr make a nice render for us though with that little fantasy

Reactions: Ilhares

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Only problem that my MC confused Cass face with her Ass (OMG now i realize my MC is a closeted Homo:eek:):devilish::devilish: and forgot the lube:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Like when Kindra appeared in Leap of Faith and ended up kissing the MC thinking it was the Artemis MC? So funny she was like "OMG can't believe you're here" then she goes "wait a sec something ain't right with you" only to end up like "Holy shit sorry i confused you with someone else that looks exactly like you", funniest cameo ever XD

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
curious: is there a way to access the pics in game outside of the game? I've checked all the folders with no such luck. I'd like a few new wallpapers if at all possible...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
curious: is there a way to access the pics in game outside of the game? I've checked all the folders with no such luck. I'd like a few new wallpapers if at all possible...
There is. You'll need the tool in the link below.

I recommend you play first, then use the tool. It can screw up the game if you don't do things right. "Option 1" generally gets you all of the images and animations. They'll be deposited in named folders, usually within the "game" folder since that's where the .rpy files usually live.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-old-unren-forall-v8-7-unren-powershell-forall-v8-7.92717/

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I recommend you play first, then use the tool. It can screw up the game if you don't do things right. "Option 1" generally gets you all of the images and animations. They'll be deposited in named folders, usually within the "game" folder since that's where the .rpy files usually live.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-old-unren-forall-v8-7-unren-powershell-forall-v8-7.92717/
Or, if you don't care about seeing the images before you play but still don't want to risk the game integrity, copy the image file(s) into a separate folder outside the artemis game folders before unren'ing the copy.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Make screenshots or decompile the image archives.
screenshots sounds waaaaayyy easier, it's been like 15 years since i went to college for anything remotely close (networking IT)

sounds good i'll give that a shot afterwards, might help me brush up on some of my skills, like i did tinkering around with unren :)

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Or, if you don't care about seeing the images before you play but still don't want to risk the game integrity, copy the image file(s) into a separate folder outside the artemis game folders before unren'ing the copy.
only problem with that is like i said i can't find any of the images in any of the folders, at least with my limited deteriorating knowledge of all this. perhaps with the tool mentioned above i can figure it out and possibly sharpen some skills.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
only problem with that is like i said i can't find any of the images in any of the folders, at least with my limited deteriorating knowledge of all this. perhaps with the tool mentioned above i can figure it out and possibly sharpen some skills.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
JC on a bicycle! thank you! i can be so oblivious sometimes... or most.
Those ".rpa" files are unreadable to the human eye. The UnRen tool (Option 1) will extract those files and put all the results in a folder called "images" within the "game" folder. Within that "images" folder you will find other folders and subfolders which contain every image used in the game.

Reactions: bigfuckinE

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Just don't forget to make a "Vulvamort" folder to delete before you start browsing, so you won't see her and won't be caught in a marathon of projectile vomiting

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes