Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
His last name is Andrade.
Technically that only means that somewhere back along the MC's lineage, one male ancestor was of Hispanic origin. It could have been his great great grandfather and every male since has married women of other ethnicities, diluting the bloodline, further, since the MC's have different last names, and since the Arabic father from Leap of Faith never took an active paternal role in the MC's life and did not pass on his surname to his bastard (in the definition of the word) son, it can be presumed that that male may have also impregnated another, different woman before he left the country returning to the middle east, and that woman may have either married a Hispanic man who raised the boy as his own never telling him he wasn't his real dad, or she could have given the boy up for adoption and he was adopted as a baby by the Andrade's family.

There are plausible ways that the MC's could be brothers. I'm not gonna jump on some fan-fiction band wagon and claim that it is so, but the Dev's could work it out if they chose to... would it ultimately make either story any better though?

firefly-walk-away.gif

Barrazin

Oct 27, 2022
Technically that only means that somewhere back along the MC's lineage, one male ancestor was of Hispanic origin. It could have been his great great grandfather and every male since has married women of other ethnicities, diluting the bloodline, further, since the MC's have different last names, and since the Arabic father from Leap of Faith never took an active paternal role in the MC's life and did not pass on his surname to his bastard (in the definition of the word) son, it can be presumed that that male may have also impregnated another, different woman before he left the country returning to the middle east, and that woman may have either married a Hispanic man who raised the boy as his own never telling him he wasn't his real dad, or she could have given the boy up for adoption and he was adopted as a baby by the Andrade's family.

There are plausible ways that the MC's could be brothers. I'm not gonna jump on some fan-fiction band wagon and claim that it is so, but the Dev's could work it out if they chose to... would it ultimately make either story any better though?

View attachment 2694718
Im just gonna cut to the chase.

To anybody who thinks the MCs could be related: How much are you willing to bet?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was aware that it was a model thing, and I could have communicated my thoughts better for sure. Since they already used the same model, they could have gone a step futher and decided to make the two MCs related afterwards.
Secret government cloning project....

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
All i know is that having both MCs look the same, both digi.B and Drifty did a great work on the cameos in each other's game, Kindra's reaction to the LoF MC and Lexi's reaction to the Artemis mc is simply way too funny.
Yeah, I agree.
I love it when devs do cameos of other game characters.
These cameos were especially well done.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Yeah, I agree.
I love it when devs do cameos of other game characters.
These cameos were especially well done.
Yea definetly, what's nice is knowing both games plus Chasing Sunsets and subsequently U4IA, all share the same universe, makes the cameos from characters in between games even better.

Flynn95

Jun 6, 2022
I just started playing this yesterday, I'm not very far into it and i already love it, if I can ask, how often are the updates? or how far is away is next one?

4.80 star(s) 378 Votes